3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Got lucky at Target today.

They opened a case right in front of me.

I picked up

Modern Havok

Regular Archangel

Juggernaught

Colossus

IM War Machine

But didn't have too much cash so I left the AIM soldiers, Kitty, Cap, Iron Man

So if anyone needs the Havok, juggs, or colossus, check my wants thread in the classifieds!

Went to three TRU's today, and two of them had the new Marvel Mania display. Got a Mystique (only one at all), Captain Britain (had three), and picked up two power charge rhinos (out of five). Passed on Negative man and strike force wolvie (the face is ridiculous).

At any rate, picked up the extra rhino for trade or sale (cost plus shipping is $7.95 plus whatever shipping is). Looking for a ghost rider, modern miss Marvel, Archangel. PM me if interested, if no takers, I'll return next week.

btw, the TRU's with the displays had a TON of wreckers, colossus, multiple mans, sf wolvie.

Just went to R Us in Mayfield Ohio. They just put out their display for wave 10. About 6 Whiplash figs from IM2, 1 Ghost rider a few mystiques and multiple mans left. I picked up all of wave 10 but Wolverine. His face looked like someone smeared mud on them. Worst Wolvie paint apps yet.

SKull, I'm going back on Monday. If they still have Cap Brit I'll pick one up for you. (if you still need it by then)

Just went to R Us in Mayfield Ohio. They just put out their display for wave 10. About 6 Whiplash figs from IM2, 1 Ghost rider a few mystiques and multiple mans left. I picked up all of wave 10 but Wolverine. His face looked like someone smeared mud on them. Worst Wolvie paint apps yet.

SKull, I'm going back on Monday. If they still have Cap Brit I'll pick one up for you. (if you still need it by then)

thanks for looking out should i find one before ill let ya know

I'm currently in McAllen Texas for vacations, I found a lot of MU, IM2 & Joes, and i just picked:

@ Target:

Archangel

Havok

Colossus

Juggernaut

Iron-Spider-Man

Iron Patriot

Punisher vs Iron Man Two Packs

Black Panther Vs Iron Man Two Packs

G.I.Joe RoC Steel Crusher A.P.V. w/Neo Viper (Perfect For Punisher's Car)

SW:CW - Cad Bane

SW:CW - Pre Vizsla Mando

@Walmart

AIM Soldier

Winter soldier

Kitty Pryde

Multiple Man

Mystique

Ghost Rider (also picked a motorcycle for him)

Captain Britain

Mary Jane

@K-Mart

IM2 Guardsman

IM2 Titanium Man

IM2 Iron Monger (Comic Version)

IM2 Hulkbuster

IM2 Silver Centurion

IM2 Mark I

IM2 Mark II

IM2 Artic Armor

IM2 Advanced Armor

Team X Wolverine

@ Toys R Us

Skrull Soldier

Wrecker

Soldiers & Henchmen 3 Pack

Dr. Doom & Absorbing Man 2 packs

Storm & Nightcrawler 2 pack

Bulldozer & The Thing 2 Pack

Beast (Wolverine & The X-Men)

Halo 3 - Tartarus

@ Garage Sale

MLS Elektra

MLS Invisible Woman

DCIH Joker

DCIH Deathstroke

DCIH Jay Garrick

DCIH Batman

DCIH Hal Jordan

DCIH Batman

DCIH Green Arrow

DCIH Wonder Girl

Still looking for Whiplash and the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends 3Pack tomorrow i'll be heading to Brownsville Texas, hope to find them.

My big brother says i'm a lucky bastard for finding all these figures between yesterday and today.

Thanks for the heads up, Hellseeker! I managed to sneak over to the Mayfield store after work and picked up one of each from Wave 10. Think I got the last Mystique... but there was at least one more Captain Britain and Ghost Rider..., as well as numerous MM and Team X Wolvie. (You're right about his face! Worse than the original Wave 6 Wolvie!)

Also, saw more Wave 9 at Great Northern TRU (including Skrull, MJ and Wrecker)... as well as an empty place for Galactus. The lady who worked there checked the computer and told me that every TRU store in the area has already sold out of them, but they have more on order. Fingers crossed!

Ran over to TRU during lunch and snagged a Gohst Rider, Captain Britain, IM@ Whiplash and the Spiderman Rhino. Thanks for the heads up guys!!!

After work I ran over to a different TRU and while waiting at a stop light noticed a TJ Maxx next door and based on the success of some I decided to stop in after TRU. So I strike out at TRU and decided lets stop at TJs for Ss and Gs. They have one of the most disorganized toy sections but I did manage to score a XMO Comic series Deadpool for $4.99!!!

I'm currently in McAllen Texas for vacations, I found a lot of MU, IM2 & Joes, and i just picked:

@ Target:

Archangel

Havok

Colossus

Juggernaut

Iron-Spider-Man

Iron Patriot

Punisher vs Iron Man Two Packs

Black Panther Vs Iron Man Two Packs

G.I.Joe RoC Steel Crusher A.P.V. w/Neo Viper (Perfect For Punisher's Car)

SW:CW - Cad Bane

SW:CW - Pre Vizsla Mando

@Walmart

AIM Soldier

Winter soldier

Kitty Pryde

Multiple Man

Mystique

Ghost Rider (also picked a motorcycle for him)

Captain Britain

Mary Jane

@K-Mart

IM2 Guardsman

IM2 Titanium Man

IM2 Iron Monger (Comic Version)

IM2 Hulkbuster

IM2 Silver Centurion

IM2 Mark I

IM2 Mark II

IM2 Artic Armor

IM2 Advanced Armor

Team X Wolverine

@ Toys R Us

Skrull Soldier

Wrecker

Soldiers & Henchmen 3 Pack

Dr. Doom & Absorbing Man 2 packs

Storm & Nightcrawler 2 pack

Bulldozer & The Thing 2 Pack

Beast (Wolverine & The X-Men)

Halo 3 - Tartarus

@ Garage Sale

MLS Elektra

MLS Invisible Woman

DCIH Joker

DCIH Deathstroke

DCIH Jay Garrick

DCIH Batman

DCIH Hal Jordan

DCIH Batman

DCIH Green Arrow

DCIH Wonder Girl

Still looking for Whiplash and the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends 3Pack tomorrow i'll be heading to Brownsville Texas, hope to find them.

My big brother says i'm a lucky bastard for finding all these figures between yesterday and today.

Fantastic haul, man! What a lucky!

Anyone like that Iron Man 2 Comic Series "Advanced Armor" Tony from Wave 3? The one that looks like Extremis, I guess? The red peg holes in the thighs bother me and I already have a cool MU version, but I do like that it's bulkier and looks different. It's also the one Comic Series IM2 I don't have.

Thoughts on it? Prolly end up getting it when it hits stores.

just found:

2 Black widows (1 im going to use for my first custom, 1 i have for trade)

1 Rhino. (the card is messed up but the figure is mint)

i have these up for trade if any one wants them.

I found these on my local PX here in Korea (Camp Humphreys and Osan AB)

today they are supposed to get more figures so hopefully they will get more MU. they usually only get WWE Figures