3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

TRU near my house on Tuesday: no cube. TRU near work yesterday: no cube. TRU near my house tonight: CUBE!!!

Picked up helmeted Iron Patriot (already have a "Norman" but the star is all wonky), Captain Britain, Ghost Rider & Mystique (the only one they had, and thankfully she's flawless!)... Passed on Multiple Man, since I'd rather have a current X-Factor version, though amusingly and appropriately enough, they had a TON of 'em in the cube...

Also, by sheer luck, on the regular pegs I found the Cyke/Dark Phoenix 2-Pack... But no Galactus yet. I suppose I should just order one.

Thanks to Longshot's list, I discovered that tonight's haul puts my collection at exactly 75 figures... After only a year and a half... I think I may need to seek professional help.

Went to a few different TRU in Columbus Ohio. Didnt find galactus

They all seemed to have the new wave with Multiple Man.

I was able to pick up the entire set Minus Ghost Rider and Mystique

I got about 4 Multiple man, 4 Skrull Soldiers and 1 Short haired Winter Soldier.

Also picked up the Dark Avenger comic 2 pack of Wolverine and Spider Man, Iron Man 2 3 pack with Whiplash, and som AIM Soldiers at Target

I have also noticed in Columbus and here near me in Portsmouth, KMarts are getting the IM2 Figures of the Assault Drones and Whiplash. Often in an iron Man cube out in the aisle

I remember when I ordered Wave 8 from Hasbro, 5 of the figures came but Archangel didn't. This was when you could still order individual, not cases. I checked my order status and it said Archangel shipped. Now these sold out in like an hour, so I was pretty worried. Luckily, for some reason, Archangel arrived 2 days later in his own box. Odd.

went to Austin today. Found both 2 packs and remnants of the Mystique wave but only Multiple Man & Wolverine remained. Refused to buy them as they were not my goal of the day. Went to a Target in Round Rock (4 targets total, only this one yielded results) and found remnants of the newest comic wave from IM2. Snagged Arctic & Modern armor. They had a Silver Centurion but the paint on the face was pretty rough so I passed.