3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Soon, I will travel to Florida.

Does anyone know if the Walmart exclusive packs Skrull Giant/Bucky Cap. and Goliath/IM are difficult to find?

And about the figures SDCC 2010 Cap. America and Thor: Where can I buy them?

Thanks.

All of the figures mentioned are currently sold out. The only place you will find them is on eBay or another online vendor. Hasbro failed to send me my Thor and I still don't have a replacement.

Sorry about Thor and thanks for the information. I will anticipate the purchase of these figures on ebay.

If anyone has a Fred Meyers store near them check out their IM2 section...they are BOGOF! :) Just thought I'd share that. Also if you like GI Joe they have the POC Mechs for $9.99. I picked up:

Havok

Archangel

Hulkbuster

Weapon Assault Drone x 2

Air Assault Drone

POC Deviant Mech

Blue Iron Monger

I think Fred Meyers is the same as Kroger so maybe check them out as well :) Saw a bunch of Kitty's, Colossus, and AIM soldiers as well.

Not really a sighting, more of a haul. It's hard to find figures here in Maine. In the past 2 weeks I've managed however to get:

1x Moon Knight (great trade from GuidoVCGGA)

1x Ghost Rider (great trade from Prem1x)

1x Iron Monger (comic series)

1x Dark Phoenix/Cyclops 2pack

1x Colossus (in progress trade from HardBall83)

and...*******1x Archangel ($29.99 on EBAY I'm so f*****g excited)*******

Not really a sighting, more of a haul. It's hard to find figures here in Maine. In the past 2 weeks I've managed however to get:

1x Moon Knight (great trade from GuidoVCGGA)

1x Ghost Rider (great trade from Prem1x)

1x Iron Monger (comic series)

1x Dark Phoenix/Cyclops 2pack

1x Colossus (in progress trade from HardBall83)

and...*******1x Archangel ($29.99 on EBAY I'm so f*****g excited)*******

That's a good enough haul to cure any dry spell...especially your arch angel, wait till you pop his wings on and spread them out.

last night picked up shadowcat at tru, aim soldier at target; went to wal-mart and f'n missed out. two guys walked past me with the dark phoenix/cyclops two pack and each had an iron monger. i asked if there were anymore and they kinda laughed and gave the "too late" face. all this on my breaks and lunch while working graveyard;)

last night picked up shadowcat at tru, aim soldier at target; went to wal-mart and f'n missed out. two guys walked past me with the dark phoenix/cyclops two pack and each had an iron monger. i asked if there were anymore and they kinda laughed and gave the "too late" face. all this on my breaks and lunch while working graveyard;)

where do you work? Let me know if you want the dark pheonix and cyclops 2 pack. Thanks.

where are you located at?? that's awesome, they are really pushing Marvel Universe the last couple 2-3 months. It feels like wave after wave. Once I finally get all of one wave a new one comes out.

oh all places, northern IN, ha ha, yeah it shocked me too, he sent me a pic of Thanos, and I was going crazy cuz I was at work...so like I said I am going there tomorrow, and we will see what the haps are...

Any of you guys have a ROSS store in your area and collect or know about GI Joes? Im looking to get a 25th black stinger and also an arctic HISS which gave recently been showing up there for 8.99 a piece. I am in the midwest and dont have a ROSS anywhere within a 6 hour drive. I have a couple Death Variant archangels and 1 of each Havoks and can get some Mistiqes and some others from the newer waves to trade or buy. Is anyone who can get these willing to make a deal?