3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

In Silver Springs, MD for a funeral :(

On our shopping trip to Target to get cleaning supplies for my Grandma's house, I stopped by their toy section.

There were an abundance of Iron Spiders and Winter Soldiers (short haired) along with 1 wrecker, some Thors, and various other figs that we see everywhere.

The IM section had arctic and silver centurian, which I thought I would hate seeing the MU version so much, but it was pretty cool.

Best haul was the 6" scale Lizard from the Spider-Man line that I thought didn't come out till October. How often do we actually get to see a toy early? I took 1 for the Spider shrine at home and the other is still there.

post-25618-1285618642_thumb.jpg

Guys, don't shoot me if this has been brought up before but over on the hasbro site they have a coupon section called play-saver.

They currently have $1.00 off coupons for 3.75" Marvel Universe, Iron Man and Spider-Man figures good until 11/15/2010. (Plus many others.)

I was able to print (4) of each by going back into my history on (2) separate computers.

It uses the coupons.com printing program which I already had installed but you may have to download it.

It's only a dollar and it says it can't be combined with any other offers but we shall see. I'm kind of curious to see if will only work on singles. Let me know if anyone tries it on the Target two packs, any of the other two-packs; maybe even Galactus?

Hey all, picked up the limited edition IM2 Blu-Ray this morning at Target. While there I picked up another whiplash 3 pack for $14.99, also picked up the hall of armor mark 1,2 & 3 for 9.99 each. Had a $5.00 off and the lady at the register scanned it 2x... Can't beat that. Then just stopped at R Us in Mayfield Ohio and picked up Galactus!!!! To all you locals there was only one left after I got mine. They had him listed at 54.99 and I asked if they match their website price and PRESTO 49.99.... Today is a great day!!!!

One thing I noticed on the back of the Galactus box is the Black Widow variant pictured on the back.... Hope she's right around the corner from being released....

i have a WARPATH AND ARCANGEL for sale on my ebay

MY EBAY!!

not a scalper they were gifts and i have them already ^__^

I'm not a scalper, please buy my $30 Warpath!

This is the "finding" thread not the Ebay links thread.

BTW, you have "Death Mask Variant" Archangel listed and a picture of the standard one...I'm assuming you're attempting to trick the buyer into thinking they're receiving the harder to find winged version and sending them the death mask one.

Just wanted to say hi. I've only been collecting MU for the last 2 or 3 months. I've been lucky enough to find most of the figures I want at retail. Still haven't seem Vision or Warpath though. I did find the cube a few days ago, only one Mystique, so I grabbed her, a CB, GR, and a couple MM. Will try and post my findings sooner from now on.

Picked up another Skrull today at Target which brings my skrull army to a pathetic 3.

Also picked up the Brown Suit Wolverine/Torch Comic Pack finally.

Dark Phoenix/Cyclops arrived today from BBTS.

My local TRU restocked the Marvel Cube and had a few Ghost Riders and Mystiques left. I would pick up a few for trades but I am broke until Friday.

Hey guys! Im new to the forum and I would like to contribute in anyway I can! I'll report sightings for Chicago area!

I went to Walmart on Touhy and to my surprise they had restocked! A ton of multiple man and X Wolverines (15 plus of each) and about 4 Captain Britain. I picked up 3 Multiple Mans and 1 Capt Brit. All excellent paint apps.

Target on Addison still nothing great but they are usually good for one or two IP variant. I picked one up with noticeably the best paint app I have seen so far. He will probably be the only one I keep moc.

TRU on Western has the same ol batch of Iron Spideys, Winter Soldiers (short hair) but I did manage to find 2 Archangel variants and Havok variants. I picked up 2 AA variants one for me and one for trade if needed.