3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone help me with Archangel and Havok please?

You need help with archangel son use the internet to order one, trust me it is worth the time and money to have one in hand. Or do like I did and get your girl to hook it up on a free archangel :))

:rogue: thx to my girlfriend --->

If you only knew what she had to do to get that figure lol

But i agree. Totally worth the extra $. I paid $20 shipped for mine and don't regret it a bit. Next to Captain Britain, that's one of the best MU figs out there.

What a damn good haul today! So I stopped by TRU and they had a bunch of spideys and iron mans. But they also had Captain Britain, Multiple Man, Iron Patriot, Ghost Rider, Hulk, Wolverine, and Wrecker. I picked up Iron Patriot, Multiple Man, and Ghost Rider. He was the last one and another collector actually came in looking for him. Needless to say I wasn't giving him up. On the way back to college I figured I would just stop by Target, no expectations. I went in and boom there it was... ArchAngel. They also had Kitty Pryde and Havok! Not the varient but still a find. I picked up ArchAngel and Havok, left kitty cause not a big fan. What a day!

Don't you hate when it looks like you got to a spot right after another collector? Hit up my TRU yesterday, and there was the AA wave. All of it except for AA and Havok that is. Settled for Juggy. Hadn't bought him yet because I hadn't realized how much better he was than the SHS version. Overall this past week has been OK to me. Got:

Havok

Kitty

Iron Monger (comic)

Silver Centurion

Juggy

2X Unmasked Iron Patriot

Whiplash (movie)

Weapon Assault Drone

Air Assault Drone

NO sign ANYWHERE of the latest wave. TRU doesn't even know what the cube is that all you mainland people keep talking about. Not that they'll be restocking soon anyway after I had them empty out the back of their last case. Now there's about 15 Winter Soldiers on the pegs. Guess I shot myself in the foot there.

Not the greatest day but I did manage to pick something up I had my eye on for a while....

Went to TRU early this morning to see the latest shipment and nothing new. Feeling disappointed I decided to stop by the Target on the way to work and nothing.... until I started thumbing through the Spidey stuff and to my pleasant surprise I found one Carnage! This was a total score for me because I have been wanting him since I saw the review on youtube. I didn't think I would see him on shelves this soon! Pretty cool figure although I wish he had a couple more points of articulation.

I say keep a look out for Carnage and pick him up if you can!

Went by another TRU this evening, they finally had the cube. I was there last night and it wasn't out then. They had 1 Mystique, about 3 or 4 Captain Britains and Ghost Rider. Think there were a couple of masked IP. Had a couple IM Whiplash figures as well.

Didn't think I'd ever find a regular AA, but found one a few weeks ago. Then found another at TRU the other day. Picked it up hoping to trade for a Vision or Warpath.

Almost forgot a friend gave me a grey hulk today. Hope to see Ben Reilly Spider-Man and Carnage soon.

It seems as if they can put anything Marvel in the cube. Anything they feel like. In my case that means tons of Modern Thor, Ultimate Cap, and excess Iron Man toys not already clogging the regular shelves.

No comic packs (my TRU sports nearly none of those, and definitely none of the newer ones), no figures from the most recent wave. The cube blows! I continue to have to find any new figures online.

went to the TRU in Los Feliz (L.A.) and the cube was largely stripped bare, the aisle shelves were packed full though (about 4 Team X Wolverines) I moved a Wrecker out of the way and found... Variant Archangel.

Pretty cool. Honestly, I only really want the folded up wings.. and maybe the body for fodder, so you may see the variant head show up in a trade thread.

went to the TRU in Los Feliz (L.A.) and the cube was largely stripped bare, the aisle shelves were packed full though (about 4 Team X Wolverines) I moved a Wrecker out of the way and found... Variant Archangel.

Pretty cool. Honestly, I only really want the folded up wings.. and maybe the body for fodder, so you may see the variant head show up in a trade thread.

YES!!!!

went 2 almost all the Toy'R'Us in L.A. and wiped them out

it has been up 4 like a over a week up there but left right before they put up that Archangel(variant) NICE!!!!!

Well went out toy hunting today. Didn't find the new comic packs with Sentry, which is what I was really looking for. Still no sign of Galactus either. But I did find an Iron Monger. Didn't plan on getting him, but it looks like a cool figure, so I bought it. Haven't had a chance to open it yet though. Also was given an IP with mask yesterday. So hopefully will get to open all of them tonight.

went to seven stores and ddint find no new comic packs or wave 6 damn it

but did snag a classic iron monger after i saw the figure in person,and also got another maskless iron patriot, got that though just for the head want to put it on the target exclusive battle pack green goblin havent had the chance of opening either one of the figures i got today though

Found:

1x Phoenix/Cyclops 2-pack @ Walmart in Augusta, ME

1x Skrull Soldier w/ Skrull Language Base @ Walmart in Augusta, ME

Incoming Figures:

1x Archangel!!!!!! Bought on ebay

1x Sunfire (In progress trade with V3NOM for Skrull Soldier)

1x Colossus (In progress trade with HardBall83 for IP Variant)

Still no cube, restock or anything new at the Toys R Us in South Portland, ME

Still no Galactus. And target/walmart/tru have yet to turn up any mystique wave figures in the state of Maine. I haven't been up to Bangor to check at all though.