3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hit Brockton, Ma TRU and Wal-Mart yesterday. TRU had a fully stocked Cube and the Wal-Mart had nothing except a Mystique. Also hit up the Randolph, Ma Target and found the exlcusive two-packs.

My Haul:

Galactus

Captain Britain

Multiple Man x3

Ghost Rider

Rhino

Mystique x2 (one for Trade)

Wolverine vs. Hand Ninja

Iron Man vs. Black Panther

I also hit up the Hanover, Ma Wal-Mart and they had a bunch of CB, MM, Mystique, GR and Team X Wolvies.

@essjkid

no prob broseph; we'll catch that carnage too!

*update: went to wal-mart this morning after work and got carnage. if you're lucky, he's not in the inventory system. at the register it said item not found. i just told the lady it was 5.99 but i think it's like 7.00 plus. she gave it to me for the price i said. mind you i was extra polite since it's monday morning...got to charm them.

i also saw the single card whiplash. i was tempted to get it only for the whips but i got the three pack one from target.

(side note: same thing happened to me with the three pack. it wasn't found in the inventory. i told the cashier it was 5.99. gave it to me for said price. so if the item is not in the inventory, chances are the cashier will just ask you how much it's for. they prolly dont want to go thru the hassle of a price check. has this happened to anyone else on a sorta-kinda-constant basis?).

IMG00032.jpg

update 2

even after working graveyard, even after going to wal-mart to cop that carnage, i still haven't slept. i wanted to get a mem card for my cam to take pics so i went to target. picked up the dark phoenix pack just minutes ago:

PA040660.jpg

and here's a better pic of carnage and ben reilly:

PA040661.jpg

i'll post more in the action thread later. let me get some rest!

Yoooooo...

So on the drive back from NJ to work in CT, I stopped off at some Toys R Us in the hood of New York, just off 95.

What a living hell. EVERY SINGLE TOY was priced higher than other TRUs.

MARVEL GALACTUS $57.99 <---WTF??? I had heard of some stores raising it to 54.99 but 57.99?

IRON MAN 3.75" $8.79 <-----LOLLLL

The WWE Legends 2-packs (already a rip-off at 29.99) were $34.99

What a joke.

Their Marvel Mania Cube was filled with Soldiers & Henchman 3-packs.

If you need Havok, Shadowcat or AIM soldiers, HasbroToyShop has them right now......

They also put up archangel as well along with a few others like juggernaut, colossus, and more.

Thanks Sinestro, they added them after I posted. Picked up a couple Archangels in the hopes that 1 of them is a Death variant. Its worth a shot.....

Noo! As soon as I got to work I added Archangel, Havok, Ronin and sdcc Spidey to my cart @ hasbrotoyshop..... got caught up in a meeting for about an hour..... went back to hit the checkout button and Archangel GONE!

Oh well..... still hoping to trade a death mask for a reg...

I will make the trade Legend.

Luckily, I was able to snag 2 of them. I will let you know when I get them