3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

update 2

even after working graveyard, even after going to wal-mart to cop that carnage, i still haven't slept. i wanted to get a mem card for my cam to take pics so i went to target. picked up the dark phoenix pack just minutes ago:

PA040660.jpg

and here's a better pic of carnage and ben reilly:

PA040661.jpg

i'll post more in the action thread later. let me get some rest!

Hey, could you take a picture of the front and back of the packaging? Also, could you take a picture of the cards they come with? I'm curious about the numbering because there were 72 cards total, split into 2 sets in the first series of Spider-Man figures. Each figure came with two cards from one set (they numbered up to 48) and one card from the other set, which numbered up to 24. (That card would be for the figure itself and that would be considered the figure number.)

I'm curious because I assume this is the start of the 2011 line and want to see how many figures they have planned.

Archangel is gone now, you can blame me since I took the last one.

Legend should have just ordered them right there, it wouldn't have taken long.

Ugh I know.... I was thinking about it during my entire meeting.

@cobry1bryant- Thanks man! Let me know when they come in.

I'm just saying, I hope you get what you want. It doesn' take me maybe 3 mins tops to complete the order. I've been through that before, find some cool stuff then end up wanting it go back for it later only it's gone and ya spend months looking for it. Not anymore, plan ahead and you'll never be miserable.

Sounds like I'm a day late on the Archangel :sad: Why is he so freaking hard to find and are they going to re-release more?? Sheesh. Between the impossibility of finding the regular one and the new X-Force version being subscription only, it's like they don't want us to have Archangel :angry:

They are doing exactly what I've said before, dangling it in front of you like meat hoping you drool enough to get desperate to run around your area to every store busting your ass/wasting your time. bookmark the HTS archangel page, he will come back in.

Ugh I know.... I was thinking about it during my entire meeting..?

I'm just saying, I hope you get what you want. It doesn' take me maybe 3 mins tops to complete the order. I've been through that before, find some cool stuff then end up wanting it go back for it later only it's gone and ya spend months looking for it. Not anymore, plan ahead and you'll never be miserable.

Agreed. Should've just ordered. Actually this is the second time I missed out. A few months back I saw Archangel at Target and said eh ill get him later.... never seen him in retail since...

Now if I see something I just charge it on the card and just return if needed.

Ugh I know.... I was thinking about it during my entire meeting..?

Agreed. Should've just ordered. Actually this is the second time I missed out. A few months back I saw Archangel at Target and said eh ill get him later.... never seen him in retail since...

Now if I see something I just charge it on the card and just return if needed.

Yep or use it as a barter for something that you want.

So Wal-Mart is selling EVERY Iron Man figure for $5.00, AWWWWESOME

I picked up two Weapon Assault Drones and two Air Assault Drones for $15 plus tax, using the $5 coupon. Had to.

Ya I did it with the GI Joe Roc 2-packs. Bought them for regular price when the were released up here, then a week later they went on clearance. Got 21 bucks back! The wife makes me save all the receipts just for this reason. LOL

I hope my Walmart starts doing that. I'll bring all my receipts back from the past 3 months and get $20-30 back.

you can do that?

I picked up two Weapon Assault Drones and two Air Assault Drones for $15 plus tax, using the $5 coupon. Had to.

Ya I did it with the GI Joe Roc 2-packs. Bought them for regular price when the were released up here, then a week later they went on clearance. Got 21 bucks back! The wife makes me save all the receipts just for this reason. LOL

I hope my Walmart starts doing that. I'll bring all my receipts back from the past 3 months and get $20-30 back.

you can do that?

its up to 2 weeks or so with the receipt i believe

you can do that?

Until they realize whats going on and puta big fat X in that strategy. Stores invent new ways to screw the customer out of money all the time. Hell even Verizon is now, they basically make all phones have dataplans now instead of just the smartphones. I'd have the dataplan anyway since I have the R2D2 Droid 2.

Hey, could you take a picture of the front and back of the packaging? Also, could you take a picture of the cards they come with? I'm curious about the numbering because there were 72 cards total, split into 2 sets in the first series of Spider-Man figures. Each figure came with two cards from one set (they numbered up to 48) and one card from the other set, which numbered up to 24. (That card would be for the figure itself and that would be considered the figure number.)

I'm curious because I assume this is the start of the 2011 line and want to see how many figures they have planned.

sorry bro, since i opened the figs i kinda tossed everything to the side. hit me up with a pm of the info you needed and i'll try to get that to you. again sorry for the late reply...

-ARS