3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went out on a toy run today. Still no sign of Wave 11 around here or the Sentry comic pack. Didn't find Carnage or BR Spider-Man either.

I finally found a Vision and 2 Warpaths today. First time I've ever seen these figures. Very happy to add them to my collection. Also picked up another Sunfire. Saw another Jean Grey but left her.

Also decided to get the TRU soldiers and villains 3 pack for little over 10 bucks.

where did you find the vision, sunfire, jean, and warpaths at?

Found the first Warpath at a Meijers in Southern Indiana and found the whole wave at the Meijers on Hurstbourne in Louisivlle, KY.

So Wal-Mart is selling EVERY Iron Man figure for $5.00, AWWWWESOME

I picked up two Weapon Assault Drones and two Air Assault Drones for $15 plus tax, using the $5 coupon. Had to.

Ya I did it with the GI Joe Roc 2-packs. Bought them for regular price when the were released up here, then a week later they went on clearance. Got 21 bucks back! The wife makes me save all the receipts just for this reason. LOL

I hope my Walmart starts doing that. I'll bring all my receipts back from the past 3 months and get $20-30 back.

you can do that?

its up to 2 weeks or so with the receipt i believe

You have either 2 or 3 months to return items, so yes. That's their store policy.

So I guess it must be my lucky day!! Here's my 2nd haul story for today.

After picking up the entire Wave 11 set this morning I go to work and just realize its going to be a long day before I can even open them up. Immediately after work I run home, post a pic of my haul, take a shower, throw the kid and the lady in the car and head out to a family party in Arlington Height IL. Had a few good laughs and some even better food then decide to head home around 10pm. Before I hop back on the highway to Chicago I ask my gf if she minds if I run into Meijer really quick.... she says fine.

I walk to the toy isle and its a complete mess. Empty pegs of MU. As I was about to turn around I spot a sealed brown box with a purple stripe that reads "Hasbro Action Figures Marvel Universe Classics". I pick it up and ask the nearest stock boy if I could go through it. He opens it up and this is what I find:

Vision

Jean Grey

Warpath

Sunfire

Wolverine (unmasked 1st head sculpt)

Wolverine (black and silver suit)

Electro

I was expecting to walk out of there empty-handed! Late night haul.... score!!! However, I am officially broke! Today I bought 14 figures and a 2 pack. I'm pretty sure I exceeded my MU budget for the remainder of the year.

Check your Meijers if you can guys!

post-25970-1286600208_thumb.jpg

Well, I finally found Ivan Vanko single-card! After many months of exhaustive searching at local K-Marts, Wal-Marts, Targets and TRU's, I found and purchased two at a local Wal-Mart in Albany, NY. Five dollars is a tough price to beat. Plus, I got a light-up Mark VI (Movie Accurate) and another Fusion Armor to bring total to $20 to use coupon.

I used a 5$ off coupon on Daken and Venom and Single Card Whiplash, and Comic Iron Monger, HA HA, wal-mart employees lack of knowledge RULES!

so it works on MU? at walmart havent tried it, i have one coupon left. havent seen any more yet.

Well like I said, I got lucky with a "scratch my head", and manually enter the 5.00 lady...plus I mixed it up and included the iron man 2 figs in as well, so it legitimized my misuse of the coupon!

i dont condone this but i bought 4 iron man figures and while i was in line at the reg, i took a coupon out of one of the figs i was getting. and it worked. and yes, wal-mart employees will do anything to get you out of that line and to the net customer...

what's wrong with that??? you bought the figure you took the coupon from, right??

I don't think you did anything wrong.

i dont condone this but i bought 4 iron man figures and while i was in line at the reg, i took a coupon out of one of the figs i was getting. and it worked. and yes, wal-mart employees will do anything to get you out of that line and to the net customer...

what's wrong with that??? you bought the figure you took the coupon from, right??

I don't think you did anything wrong.

yeah you're right, i think i didn't do anything wrong but if an employee were to see you opening packages in the store, it might look to them like i'm shoplifting. i don't need employees recognizing my face since i'm in there all the time hiding figs or jacking their pallettes before they put stuff out.

and also what if i had bought four figs from this line that didnt have a coupon? i would have to open another fig that i prolly wouldnt buy since the coupons are only in one wave.