3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I found Galactus at a TRU on Saturday 10/9/10 and Wave 11 at a Target the same day. Both in Louisville, KY. I already put this in other threads, but I guess this is the official one, so...yeah...sorry...I'm new here :mellow:

And, then today my closest Target restocked with about 6-7 helmetless Iron Patriots and Iron Spiders, taking up every last bit of space I figured they'd use for Wave 11 later this week. :rolleyes:

I used a 5$ off coupon on Daken and Venom and Single Card Whiplash, and Comic Iron Monger, HA HA, wal-mart employees lack of knowledge RULES!

so it works on MU? at walmart havent tried it, i have one coupon left. havent seen any more yet.

Well like I said, I got lucky with a "scratch my head", and manually enter the 5.00 lady...plus I mixed it up and included the iron man 2 figs in as well, so it legitimized my misuse of the coupon!

no they work on MU figs also at target and anywhere its for hasbro items it works trust me @!

I used a 5$ off coupon on Daken and Venom and Single Card Whiplash, and Comic Iron Monger, HA HA, wal-mart employees lack of knowledge RULES!

so it works on MU? at walmart havent tried it, i have one coupon left. havent seen any more yet.

Well like I said, I got lucky with a "scratch my head", and manually enter the 5.00 lady...plus I mixed it up and included the iron man 2 figs in as well, so it legitimized my misuse of the coupon!

no they work on MU figs also at target and anywhere its for hasbro items it works trust me @!

went out hunting today. Target in scarborough maine=nothing new, Walmart Scarborough, Maine=Nothing new, Did have some luck at Toys R Us near the Mall in South Portland, ME. They had "The Cube" They had plenty of Team X Wolvies, Multiple Multiple men, and believe it or not quite a few Mystiques with decent paint jobs. Saw no Ghost Riders(glad i already got mine), they also had some Captain Britains. I'll buy him later. Picked up a Mystique!

went on a hunt today in huntsville

went to the tru first the cube decimated nothing new on the shelves, but did finally see a tru exclusive quickkick the only joe i want out of the enitre new joe line.. they had one so i bought him

went to the walmart on sparkman they had nothing but did have a lady scan them and said thier were 12 on order and in transit so keep your eyes peeled thier she said they would be thier anyday not sure what it will be but have a hunch after the last walmart i hit

went to drake walmart nothing as usual

then went to a walmart on south parkway havent been to this walmart scince 25th anniversary line of joes were out. was on the phone with local board member decepticon mark, i walk down the ailse i see iron man 2020 in the front followed by dark hawkeye, the yellow jacket,then two constrictors,leap to the next peg another yellow jacket, and then BAM thanos. scored the entire wave, left the extra figures though