3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So i ran into this on line. does anyone have him?

http://www.amazon.com/2008-Iron-Spider-Man...t/dp/B001FQ4JPK

I have that figure. I remember going thru the 6inch spideys sometime last year... maybe like spring 2009.. and saw the translucent one so i grabbed it. pretty sick fig.

Rare? Horsecrap, the clear variant of Iron Spidey was easy as hell to find.

Went to TRU on Western in Chicago this morning. I saw some guy with the entire Wave 11 in his cart and some other guy with a Carnage. Nothing worth mentioning left on the pegs. As I was walking out I asked an employee if he had anything left in the stock room and he pulled out one more MU box... contents... one more Wave 11 set. I picked up the set in hopes to trade here possibly for a NYCC Archangel. If not I will return them.

Is there a reason why Hasbro shortpacks all the good characters? I was at TRU today and they were opening up a case of MU figs. there was only 1 Archangel, 1 Kitty, 1 Havok, a couple Colossus, a few Juggys, but like crapload of A.I.M.

WTH

Because they suck and create a shortage of all the unique figures.

toysrforsmiles This site is good for finding rares

or this one Bigbadtoystore.

If your like me I say try these two sites.

btw thanks to who ever it was that mentioned toysr4smiles a while back.

I still do the searching from spot to spot run. but I'm sick of constantly going on "quest" for figures around here to find nothing but pegwarmers and Feebay has me sick with all the scalping..

on my honeymoon in Oregon, my wife and i stopped at a Fred Meyer store for some stuff and i hit the toy section. WOOT buy one get one free on MU figs and buy 2 get one free on iron man figs. Found Weapon Assault drone, blue iron monger and advance armor and in the mu figures they had the juggernaut wave.. but curiously twoSunspots, Vision and Jean Grey. I picked up Jean and Vision (lookfor a trade list to get postex sooon)P.

This was outside of Astoria.

Picked up big G at toys r us today. What was even more awesome is that they had the red hand ninja/fury set along w/ the others of that wave. Even better, they were $13.48 each. So, picked up MU Galactus, Hand Ninja/Fury and another Kree/Skrull set. $10 off coupon made it even sweeter. Didn't find Thanos' wave yet but the weekend is upon us....

yeah, it seems like if you don't get to a store the moment they put these out they are gone. i was lucky to be at tru the second they put the thanos wave out.

Found leftovers of the Thanos wave at my Walmart here in San Antonio. Only had Constrictor left >.< and what angers me most about this is I didn't expect walmart to get this wave before Target so the one day that I didn't check Walmart I believe they got them.

yeah, it seems like if you don't get to a store the moment they put these out they are gone. i was lucky to be at tru the second they put the thanos wave out.

Found leftovers of the Thanos wave at my Walmart here in San Antonio. Only had Constrictor left >.< and what angers me most about this is I didn't expect walmart to get this wave before Target so the one day that I didn't check Walmart I believe they got them.

One TRU employee told me that there are people that come in at 10:00AM right when the store opens and they know exactly which day the new items are in. I tried going in on a Friday(stocking day) at 10:00AM only to find nothing more than once.

So i ran into this on line. does anyone have him?

http://www.amazon.com/2008-Iron-Spider-Man...t/dp/B001FQ4JPK

I have that figure. I remember going thru the 6inch spideys sometime last year... maybe like spring 2009.. and saw the translucent one so i grabbed it. pretty sick fig.

Rare? Horsecrap, the clear variant of Iron Spidey was easy as hell to find.

I just snagged it off BBTS for $14--including shipping. It had been marked down twice.

Picked up big G at toys r us today. What was even more awesome is that they had the red hand ninja/fury set along w/ the others of that wave. Even better, they were $13.48 each. So, picked up MU Galactus, Hand Ninja/Fury and another Kree/Skrull set. $10 off coupon made it even sweeter. Didn't find Thanos' wave yet but the weekend is upon us....

What is the Hand Ninja/Fury and Kree/Skrull set? I have not seen anything about this. Also, when were the Kree ever released?