3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found all of Wave 11 except for Captain Marvel and Thanos. Picked up Constrictor, Dark Hawkeye, Iron Man 2020. Also seen Yellow Jacket but I passed. Might pick it up later but I spent alot of money last night considering groceries, TB External Hard Drive, literally found 5 Drones, Martian Man Hunter and etc.

pics

cool find I cant wait to get me wave 11 cant find it anywere though.

You guys should just be patient, wave 11 will eventually hit by the pegfull. I hit up 2 stores today.

Wife sent me to Target for some laundry detergent, i decided to stop by the toy section. Found the variants for havok, archangel and iron partriot. since i was feeling a bit lucky, i swung by TRU and found Galatus, Archangel, Havok and decided to pick up a regular iron patriot.

I'm sure but Christmas time, I will find me a Thanos and some of the other Wave 11 figures everywhere.

muhual.jpg

Found the Ben Reilly Spider-Man at Walmart today. I guess this and Carnage are labeled as "BONUS" instead of being numbered. I just need Carnage and Mass Attack Doc Ock and I'll have every figure in the new Spider-Man line so far. I assume Carnage and Ben are the last ones for the first series.

Oh, and I couldn't resist the Star Wars Mini Muggs. I hope they do well so that Hasbro puts out some Marvel ones.

Finally, TRU was clearancing those Marvel marbles for $2.23, so I figured what the hell. I'm only missing two now.

post-19682-1287264886_thumb.jpg

marvel muggs have been out for a bit...looking at thor wolvie and the big G as i type...or are you looking for three packs like in the pic

Hasbro set out new MINI Muggs which are about half the size of the original mighty muggs but only for star wars so far, they are so BA I really hope they make marvel ones.

out of topic, have they made any new mighty muggs? i dont think they did well but i was really waiting for Magneto one.

Went to visit my mom yesterday and while out to eat in Huntsville Alabama, I picked up the new Sentry/Spidey pack{they had multiples of each pack} at TRU and then Yellowjacket and Constrictor at Walmart{left Iron Man 2020 and Dark Hawkeye}. No sign of Thanos though. Between TRU, Walmart, and Target saw all of wave 10 and 11 except Thanos and Mystique which I think is a good sign for distribution.

It's funny, Thanos and Mystique are the top figures out of those waves...I still have to pick up a Ghost Rider.

I went to my local Target, they only had one MU figure: an Iron Man. Hopefully a restock is on the way. Also, no sign of Ben Reilly or Carnage. Bah.

hey have a Ben Spidey & extra Ghost Rider MOC 4 trade

marvel muggs have been out for a bit...looking at thor wolvie and the big G as i type...or are you looking for three packs like in the pic

Hasbro set out new MINI Muggs which are about half the size of the original mighty muggs but only for star wars so far, they are so BA I really hope they make marvel ones.

out of topic, have they made any new mighty muggs? i dont think they did well but i was really waiting for Magneto one.

It hasn't been looking good for about a year and a half now but honestly, if the line were dead I don't think they would have put out Mini Muggs. And there were some new Muggs this year but not many.

There was a new Transformers wave which had movie-based Bumblebee and Optimus, as well as two Iron Man 2 Muggs, Mark VI and War Machine. Finally there were two exclusive SDCC Muggs: a version of the movie Mark VI with a flip-up mask and Prowl from Transformers.

Last I heard, Muggs were going exclusive to TRU and new ones would hit in the fall. I'm doubting it now though and I'm hoping for a strong "relaunch" next year.

Was able to find the Wave 11 this past weekend in Murfreesboro TN (just south of Nashville). I got the Dark Hawkeye, Yellow Jacket (as well as Sentry Comic pack and the Spider-Man & Friends as it was$12). My friend got the Thanos (no constrictor on the shelves or back stock).

BTW... if any of you with Thanos do not WANT the spare hand that he comes with and would not selling it CHEAP, please let me know. i have a custom that could use the closed fist (not the Gemmed Gauntlet).

not a mu score or anything but i was able to pick up a marvel super heroes training center still mint in the box for 93 bucks today on amazon its from the toybiz marvel super heroes toy line its a bi level playset with all kinds of stuff had one when i was a kid and wanted one for the mu line...will open it to make sure all is thier after that i will reseal the box

Was able to find the Wave 11 this past weekend in Murfreesboro TN (just south of Nashville). I got the Dark Hawkeye, Yellow Jacket (as well as Sentry Comic pack and the Spider-Man & Friends as it was$12). My friend got the Thanos (no constrictor on the shelves or back stock).

BTW... if any of you with Thanos do not WANT the spare hand that he comes with and would not selling it CHEAP, please let me know. i have a custom that could use the closed fist (not the Gemmed Gauntlet).

Lucky! I went there on Friday looking for Wave 11 and the Sentry Comic Pack and NOTHING!

Found the Cap/Wolvie (got one) & IM/Thor (passed) Comic Packs at TRU today... Still no sign of the Sentry/Spidey pack anywhere, though.

I skipped the 1st brown Wolvie comic pack, so I'm pretty stoked to get this one. Cap Annual # 8 is one of the first comics I ever bought, and still stands as one of the greatest comic book covers ever... I have to admit the slash-marked shield is kinda half the reason I picked this up. :smile:

Found the Cap/Wolvie (got one) & IM/Thor (passed) Comic Packs at TRU today... Still no sign of the Sentry/Spidey pack anywhere, though.

I skipped the 1st brown Wolvie comic pack, so I'm pretty stoked to get this one. Cap Annual # 8 is one of the first comics I ever bought, and still stands as one of the greatest comic book covers ever... I have to admit the slash-marked shield is kinda half the reason I picked this up. :smile:

Nice grab, i got stuck with sentry and the thor packs, still looking for the Cap and wolvie. As far as the original comic pack with wolvie and human torch, you should pick it up...you can find it fairly cheap. I even have an extra MOC