3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally found Thanos today. Looks like I'm getting this wave one at a time, first Constrictor, then IM 2020, now Thanos. Was surprised to find a Thanos on the pegs and no Yellowjacket or Dark Hawkeye. Did see that a couple of TRU's had restocked Galactus though. Still no sign of the new comic packs with Sentry.

Still looking for a Walmart MU Goliath.

Have regular Archangel and Warpath for trades.

Found Thanos yesterday at the new Target in Braintree (which is inside the South Shore Plaza mall). They had the usual Colossus/Juggernauts/Spidey/Wolverines on the pegs, but Thanos was sitting there right in front of all of them, so I had to snag it. The only other figure from the same wave that was there was Constrictor. So it seems someone snagged the other new figures from the wave but left Thanos. Weird, but thanks to whoever did it!

I'm still searching for Carnage (strongly considering buying it from TRU.com now), Mystique, Ghost Rider, Sentry 2-Pack and Dark Phoenix 2-pack (only want the new figures from those 2-packs, like everyone else. Don't know what I'm gonna do with the extra Spidey and Cyclops if I manage to find them).

I see that someone managed to snag the Mandarin from IM2...anyone see the Ultimate Iron Man figure (comic series) yet?

Not really a MU pick up, but I found a (roughly) joe scale Buzz Lightyear on clearance at walmart tonight. So now I have Buzz to stand alongside my Avengers...I mean come one, he'd totally be in the Avengers lol. He's one of those Disney Pixar adult collection figures. They initially ran for like 10-12 bucks depending on the store, I picked him up for 6 on clearance though.

Checked a TRU Express near where I work yesterday, and while I had no luck with new stuff, they had a bunch of XMOW Comic Series figs... Got Cyke, Iceman & Deadpool for $5 each. Not sure why I never picked these guys up before, but hey, I got 'em now!... I guess Deadpool was a bit of a score, since my LCS has one priced at $20...

Note to customizers & G.I. Joe fans... There was a Marshalls in the same mall and they had a TON of Joe stuff (movie and non-movie)... $4 single figs, $7 comic 2-packs, several vehicles... I even spotted (but didn't buy) a bunch of the fancy "Hall of Heroes" Joes for like, $5 or $6... I haven't checked any other locations yet, but this store had pegs and pegs of figures, plus a whole table covered in vehicles, 12-inchers (or whatever that larger size is), etc.

I don't collect Joes normally, but ever since that "Steve Rogers head" thread popped up here a few days ago, I've been wanting to try a couple head-swaps. Thanks to Marshalls, I now have a Trakker head for a modern-ish Cap and a "Fred" head for a Clint Barton Ronin.

Checked a TRU Express near where I work yesterday, and while I had no luck with new stuff, they had a bunch of XMOW Comic Series figs... Got Cyke, Iceman & Deadpool for $5 each. Not sure why I never picked these guys up before, but hey, I got 'em now!... I guess Deadpool was a bit of a score, since my LCS has one priced at $20...

A Toys R Us Express just opened up around here too and it looked like a fresh case of Origins: Wolverine figures. Would have nabbed Deadpool if I didnt get it from TJ Maxx a month ago. Still no Gambit though.

I'm not really into Marvel Legends, but that Hulk from the Hulk/Valkyrie pack looks cool.

Would this Hulk be in scale with a MU collection since all the MU Hulks suck?

Thanks in advance!

That 2 pack Hulk is a bit too big IMO. Just look at him next to the Hulkbusters, which are a bit too small, but clearly you have a Giant-Man sized Hulk there.