3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just picked up Thanos, Dark Hawkeye, Yellow Jacket and Constrictor from Target in University Hts Ohio . Still had Iron Man from that series. I already have this set so if anyone wants to trade or buy LMK. I'm looking for Black or Red Hand Ninja's and the newest series of Iron Man with Mandarin, ultimate and war machine. Also looking for the variants of the Deadpool/Warpath and Black Widow/Winter Soldier set.

Went to two different Toys R Us and a Target. All of them were overflowing with Juggernaut, Colossus, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Aim Soldier, etc. None had the figures I was looking for.

I ended up buying Mystique and Ghost Rider on ebay for $27 shipped. It's about the same I would've paid at my comic shop had I bought them there when they were out.

Now I'm looking for Carnage and the Sentry 2-pack. I think I'm just gonna get these off ebay though. Driving around and coming up empty-handed seems like such a waste.

Hit a couple TRU-Ex's, a big TRU and a Target or 2... Still no sign of Wave 11 in the Dallas area... I've been seeing all the same stuff Sephiroth mentioned. Trouble with TRU right now is when they took down the cube displays, all the leftovers are now clogging the pegs. And the Targets near me rarely restock MU. :sad:

I did score something today, though!... The last Ben Reilly at TRU! :smile: No sign of Carnage (probably won't get him anyway, I'm not a huge fan, but I'd at least like to SEE one in person).

Been wondering if the "black Friday" rumors are true. I've checked Targets and Walmarts in Florence Ala, Muscle Shoals Ala, Corinth Ms, Memphis Tn, Birmingham Ala, Decatur Ala, Lawrenceburg Tn{though they at least now carry MU again}, and Huntsville Ala. No sign of anything new. Closest might be the occasional Ben Reilly{no Carnages} and the reminants of Wave 9.

Scored a classic Havok today at a grocery store. Bad news they are selling MU for 12.99. Good news is I got him for 7.99 as the price did not come up in their system when I checked out. I didn't want to be greedy on my price reduction unlike the store which is being greedy on their price inflation.

This is the best variant MU has produced to date IMO.

Haven't found much of anything for a while now.

Target made room for a lone Skrull Soldier yesterday morning, but I got there at 8:01 and the local comic shop owner already had it and is now scalping it for $20. I asked him why he doesn't just order cases for his store instead of taking what really ought to go to collectors and/or kids. He said the cases come with too much crap he can't sell and then got a big old cheesy grin on his face and said that kids and collectors should come buy this [the Skrull Soldier] from him :hulk:

Target made room for a lone Skrull Soldier yesterday morning, but I got there at 8:01 and the local comic shop owner already had it and is now scalping it for $20. I asked him why he doesn't just order cases for his store instead of taking what really ought to go to collectors and/or kids. He said the cases come with too much crap he can't sell and then got a big old cheesy grin on his face and said that kids and collectors should come buy this [the Skrull Soldier] from him

I'm not a violent man, but I really would have wanted to punch that guy in the face. I’ll tell you what thou, you should tell everyone not to buy from him.

If I had children that wanted MU I’d have to buy cases online. Where else are you going to get all this stuff? As a collector I can wait, but kids should have what they want for X-mas if the parents can afford it of course.

Target made room for a lone Skrull Soldier yesterday morning, but I got there at 8:01 and the local comic shop owner already had it and is now scalping it for $20. I asked him why he doesn't just order cases for his store instead of taking what really ought to go to collectors and/or kids. He said the cases come with too much crap he can't sell and then got a big old cheesy grin on his face and said that kids and collectors should come buy this [the Skrull Soldier] from him :hulk:

Comic stores have to go through a distributor who charges more than what it cost to order from HTS. They would have to jack the price up even more if ordering from them. Hasbro charges you $5,000 to order direct. I'd say unless you Walmart, Target or Toys R Us it's probably expensive to order these figs. My comic store ordered wrestling figs you can get at R Us for 10 and is selling them all for $20.00 (or should I say "displaying")

Comic stores have to go through a distributor who charges more than what it cost to order from HTS. They would have to jack the price up even more if ordering from them. Hasbro charges you $5,000 to order direct. I'd say unless you Walmart, Target or Toys R Us it's probably expensive to order these figs. My comic store ordered wrestling figs you can get at R Us for 10 and is selling them all for $20.00 (or should I say "displaying")

Why would he not order a case or two from HTS if that is true? Besides this guy bought it from target not a direct distributor.