3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found Iron Man 2020, Dark Hawkeye, and Yellowjacket at TRU for $7.49 each.

They also had all the new Marvel Legends 2-Packs. Marvel Select blows them away so I'll stick with those for "big" display pieces.

Totally passed on Wolvie/Cap 2-pack. The Wolverine just looks so dull and "meh" and the Cap (featuring a sparkly mesh chest) isn't bad but the Secret Wars release is better and more accurate.

Will grab repainted Thor off Ebay. The Iron Man with it is just a terribly lazy color repaint (and not even a really noticeable one, IMO) and not worth the price.

Sentry/Spidey was an easy buy.

An actual helpful TRU employee found Dark Hawkeye and Yellowjacket hidden for me, as well as climbed up and found a sealed 2-pack case. Haven't seen Thanos and Constrictor yet. Will hold up Thanos as if I've acquired a cosmic cube once I find him.

I'm not a violent man, but I really would have wanted to punch that guy in the face. I’ll tell you what thou, you should tell everyone not to buy from him.

If only it were that simple. No one in my circle of friends buys toys from him, but he's got the only comic shop in our area and gives me a pretty hefty discount on HeroClix. So, I don't really complain to him much about scalping, I just deal with it. I'm frustrated by it since I go searching every single morning and he just happens to show up one day out of the blue a minute before me and snags stuff. But ranting on the Interwebs helps me get over that.

He marked the Skrull down to $12 by the time I got my books, BTW, and it hasn't sold. I'm hoping he'll return it.

Still no new Marvel stuff to report around here. Did find the SW ROTJ VOTC Wave this morning at Target, though, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Found the new comic packs at Target today. I was happy to see something new for MU. I only picked up Sentry & SM, the others were an easy pass. I'd only pick those up on clearance. Hahaha, what I am thinking MU is never goes on clearance.

Oh and they had a 6.99 price drop on the MU singles. But, wait a minute wasn't that what they were just charging two months ago and isn't 6.99 the suggested retail of MU from Hasbro? YES! to both, so price drop not really, it should read "price gouging removed from price" on the peg tags.

Looks like some of the TRU's are restocking Galactus and I did see the new comic packs first time I've seen Sentry since I picked him up last week.

Did buy the all of the SW ROTJ wave that I wanted today at Target. And was surprised to find Zatanna and Kamandi from the wave 14 of DCUC.

Still looking to trade for a Walmart exclusive Goliath. Loose is fine since I open everything anyway. Have a regular Archangel and Warpath and cash if it's reasonable.

Looks like some of the TRU's are restocking Galactus and I did see the new comic packs first time I've seen Sentry since I picked him up last week.

Did buy the all of the SW ROTJ wave that I wanted today at Target. And was surprised to find Zatanna and Kamandi from the wave 14 of DCUC.

Still looking to trade for a Walmart exclusive Goliath. Loose is fine since I open everything anyway. Have a regular Archangel and Warpath and cash if it's reasonable.

Yeah, I was surprised to see all of the Galacti gone after hanging around for weeks, and now that they have been restocked they are clogging the shelves again.

Took my daughter last night for her to make her Xmas list and well of course I looked as well and sadly nothing new to report..NO new MU, IM2, Spidey line, or even Joe{I tend to use them for customs and minions}. So really knida worried that there won't be anything good around before Xmas unless they are waiting til after Black Friday to put stuff out.

I have been meaning to post, but my hard drive died and the rest is history.

It has been incredibly barren in northern New Jersey for the past 3 weeks and my hope is that will change as Black Friday approaches.

Target, TRU and Wal-Mart still have the same peg warmers as usual.

Thank god I ordered the Thanos wave online as I have only seen leftovers of that wave once.

I know this isn't Marvel, but has anyone seen a WWE Shaemus yet? If anyone has PM me.

My local grocer (HEB) currently has a BOGO Free coupon that expires on Nov. 17th. Have been getting two MU figures for $2.34 + tax or two IM 2 figures for .41 cents + tax after stacking the $5 off Marvel coupon with the BOGO coupon. By day 3 of hunting all their 20+ stores to complete my IM 2 set... they stopped stacking the BOGO Free coupon with the Marvel $5 off coupon.. which is still a good deal at 50% off.

On top of that... one of the HEB Plus stores in San Antonio actually had the BOGO coupons taped to the IM 2 truck/race car and the Rolling HQ playset!! I was able to get all but 6 of the IM 2 figures and all the DLX figures, vehicles x2 and the Rolling HQ playset for under $60!! Incredible deal... however, I had to drive to practically every store in San Antonio across three days to find them... well worth the effort. Just need the following to get current... anyone?

# 1 Mark I

#19 War Marchine

#20 Stealth armor

#21 Hotzone armor

#38 War Machine (Comic)

#39 Mandarin (Comic)