3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found all of the latest wave of MU figs at Target in Savannah, GA today. Had previously seen the IM 2020 there, and had been checking in regularly to see if they got restocked. All the figs were on the pegs except for Thanos, and I almost cried, then looked down and he was laying on top of some other toys. Picked up the Thanos, who is awesome, left the Hawkeye, Yellowjacket, Ghost Rider, etc.

Toys R us express....

was a complete waste. Stock guy promised to put new stuff out for their big sale today!!!

He F***ing lied and his manager. Was looking for a fast racers set for my nephew they advertised, nothing..that upset me more than the B.S. about putting out more Marvel Universes.. apparently they are still looting the rares for the toys in the storage room. (I am not joking btw. BUT on the way back I dipped into a hole-in-the-wall variety store (the kind that sell, umbrellas, luggage and knock off stuff thats common in NYC) he had a new shipment of toys that weren't touched by scalpers!!!!

They had Archangels, Mandarins from the ironman line, Whiplash, modern War machine, Juggernaut, Colossus, Kitty Pride, Ghost Rider, Mystique and much more. I grabbed what I needed from his stock BUT if anybody willing to trade me a "vision" for anything posted (I can dream) PM me I'll make a trip.

later..

Went back out (grabbed the wrong War Machine on last trip) and found a skrull soldier hidden in the back of the pegs.

So to sum up today...

Grabbed a second regular Archangel (two more were in the store), A Mandarin, Ultimate Iron Man, Whiplash, Comic book War machine and Modern version, Skrull Soldier and a Ghost Rider.

My wallet cries, but today was a good day... just wish they weren't 8.99 each... cheaper than shipping though.

tru times square had the 2 for 10.99 sale

the Thanos wave was there...

all but Thanos anyway.

Grabbed two dark hawkeyes, a constrictor and a yellow jacket.

still want a vision if anybody is interested in trading for a archangel, yellow jacket, dark hawkeye, Mandarin, Mystique or ghost rider. pm me.

later.