3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Bionic could you pick me up a Spidey 2099?

I'm right up the river in Albany and I'll never see them.

Hey man it might be cheaper if you wait till they come in at hasbrotoyshop.com It costs $8.97 a piece at Walmart and with tax its like $10 add the shipping cost for me to ship it to you it wouldn't be worth it.The Spidey 2099 is great but they are packed mulitples in a case these might actually be plentiful when they reach full distributuion.If you have a relative that lives near me I'd gladly pick it up and sell it to them.

Fought with the Black Friday crowds to check all of Huntsville Ala. yesterday and the closest to anything new I found was one Multiple Man. Everywhere I went was the same basic assortment: multiple Class. IM, SC IM, Ex.IM, Spidey{usually upside down one}, usually one WS, and an occasional Wrecker or Team X Wolvie. So it was almost a huge bust. I say almost since my mom got me Galactus for Xmas YAY! but I can't have him til then BOO!. Also managed to pick up the A Team van at FYE for 10 bucks so my Punisher now has his van.

I forgot to mention that the local Kohl's in my area had a bunch of Air and Sea Drones for the ridiculous price of 11.99.

TRu express has another case of the Archangel wave, but all the good figures were gone.

The Archangel wave is very popular in my area right now.

Wave 11 appeared once and no sightings of Wave 12.

Classicl North Jersey

Average figure count right now MU wise at my local Walmarts: 12. Usually the selection are as follows: Iron Man Classic, Iron Man Silver Centurion, Iron Man from wave 1, Spiderman, Spiderman{upside down}, Sub Mariner, Winter Soldier, and occasionally Iron Spider, Norman Patriot, Green Goblin, and Electro.

What is up with Walmart? Course Target isn't much better, the one here has had the same 8 figures for over 3 months and of course they are all either an Iron Man or Spidey.

Got Doc Samson, Modular IM, and Spiderman 2020 at TRU today. Cancelled my BBTS preorder on Doc Samson.

My Nephew (fellow collector) scored me the WW Hulk, Spider-man 2099 and Spider-Woman in PA Walmart so I cancelled my BBTS pre-ordered set.

I may just stop pre-ordering from them altogether, I'm still pissed on them leaving me in Pre-order purgatory over Ghost Rider for weeks (if I still waited it would be months now) after they were still selling complete sets of that particular MU wave for new orders at their website. I cancelled my order.

btw: they still taking pre-orders according to site, I already scored two elsewhere and see it many times in stores.

I use to love buying from them...

now I only pick and choose.