3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Do any of the people that have found Wave 12 on the board live near Los Angeles? I am going hunting for this wave on Friday, but I expect to be disappointed. I haven't found anything new in my area yet--just tons of Iron Man Extremis, Namor, Luke Cage, Modern Thor. Once in a while we get a Juggernaut and some AIM soldiers. Occasionally a Wrecker or a Winter Soldier. No Yellowjackets, no Thanoses, no Spiderwomans or Captain Marvels yet. Such a bummer.

Do any of the people that have found Wave 12 on the board live near Los Angeles? I am going hunting for this wave on Friday, but I expect to be disappointed. I haven't found anything new in my area yet--just tons of Iron Man Extremis, Namor, Luke Cage, Modern Thor. Once in a while we get a Juggernaut and some AIM soldiers. Occasionally a Wrecker or a Winter Soldier. No Yellowjackets, no Thanoses, no Spiderwomans or Captain Marvels yet. Such a bummer.

I picked up all of wave 12 at the Alhambra TRU on Thanksgiving.

so they are out in the LA area.

Found wave 12 in NC at TRU...they had 3 hulks, 2 sw, 2 docs, 2 iron m, 1 cap marvel and like 8 spiderman 2099s! I got there as they were putting them out.

If you got me one of each of those I would pay all of the necessary money to get them to me AND I would discuss maybe sending you some other stuff out of gratitude.

I went searching today to the South of me and found absolutely nothing. But, after talking with a few Targets I found out that they expect a box to come in tomorrow morning, so I plan on being there at opening. I suspect it will either be Wave 11 or 12. I am looking to buy all of Wave 12 for myself, but if anyone needs anything I would be willing to trade straight up for some guys I probably will not find like Captain Britain, Skrull Soldier, or even IM2 guys like the new whiplash, mandarin, ultimate IM and modern war machine.

Ahhh... It's like the world was telling me something... I've been flat broke for weeks, so I haven't felt too bad about not seeing any new figs near me. Then today, I got paid! Woo-hoo!...

I hit 3 Targets, 3 Walmarts and a TRU... FINALLY found Wave 11. Well, bits of it, and only at Target. I found an IM 2020 (I've got a soft spot for old Arno) and a freakin' Thanos! So, if whomever snatched up the rest of the wave from the Lewisville Super Target but left me a Thanos is out there lurking: THANK YOU!... Now I need to find the rest of the wave.

I wasn't sure I cared enough to pick one up, but I also managed to find a Carnage tonight. But gosh, that sure is a purty figure!... Had to snag it, especially since he seems to be so scarce.

The Walmarts in my area seem to finally be restocking a little... with Wave 10... D'oh! Anyone need half a dozen Team X Wolvies?

Well, I went to the Target that said they were restocking and of course nothing. But, I called the other Target south of me and found all of wave 12. I went and picked up every figure, leaving a WWHulk, Spidey 2099 and bleeding edge IM. Now with my Wave 11 coming next week I have found all of the figures I was looking for to get my nephew for Christmas. If anyone would like to trade a Captain Britain for one of those figures I would be willing to listen to offers. I need a Captain Britain pretty decently.

Found a Thanos at Target today. I now have all Thanos wave minus iron man for trade. actually have 2 thanos moc for trade. looking for all of wave 12. went to toys r us in mayfield ohio and inventory says they have a ton but the are no where to be found.

Try Mentor, I was there on Sunday and they had everything

found ONE bleeding Armor Ironman and three empty blisters raided by I guess where the kids who had raided and stole a Spider Woman, Spiderman 2099 and another bleeding Armor Ironman before I showed up.

was the Co-op city TRU, had to hassle with sales person because they weren't ringing up yet but got the two for 10.99. Had to get another colossus for the deal. whatever.