3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I picked up my Wave 12 at a Target in Greene, Ohio. I happened to hit them right as they were opening and the only doubles they had were of bleeding edge, 2099 and WWHulk. Haven't been down there since, but have been to like 10 others looking for other stuff. The Ben Reilly Spidey and Carnage I found today were at a Target in Elyria. Not only that, but I took back all of my wave 12 along with the Spidey guys with a Toyrus circular from Sunday and got my figures price matched on the 2 for 10. Doesn't get better than that.

picked up wave 12 yesterrday at walmart, and got my wave 12 set in from toymaniacs.. ive got all of wave 12 gone except a world war hulk..im looking to trade for a iron man comic series mandrin or i will sell the wwhulk rather trade first but will be very reasonable in price

ill take 10 for the hulk if i dont have a trade plus 6 for priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation and i do accept paypal

Picked up Remnants of Wave 12 at Target, got what i really wanted a Captain Marvel :D and I found a spider-woman no WWH :( which was my second pick, now I dont know if ill find him ever.

I also went to TRU and saw a variant havok ,variant Archangel and a skrull. bought all three. All for trade looking for WWH if you guys have easier time finding him.

pretty good weekend

just picked up all of the WWH wave at Target in Levittown, Long Island

They didnt have hulk or spider woman on the pegs, but the scanners said they had more in the back... The employee was kool enough to go get me another box from the back even though theyre not supposed to anymore

All i'm missing now is the thanos wave which I havnt seen anywhere around NY

Ha-ha! My plan worked!... By telling myself I don't care if I see Wave 12 before Christmas, I found (some of) it within 2 days... Picked up Bleeding Edge Iron Man and Spidey 2099 at my local Walmart today. They were the last ones of each at that store (I seem to have a knack for doing that)... This, of course, prompted me to visit 3 more Walmarts in the area... All of them had the same thing: more IMs and Spidey 2099s, but nothing else from Wave 12... Strangely, one of the stores had around 6 to 8 of EACH, yet the pegs were still so full (of the Hobgoblins, Wave 1 IMs and Namors I saw 2 days ago) that the rest of those cases wouldn't even have fit. What the what?! I guess the pallet-scavengers got to 'em last night before they even hit the pegs. Grr!

They didnt have hulk or spider woman on the pegs, but the scanners said they had more in the back... The employee was kool enough to go get me another box from the back even though theyre not supposed to anymore

They DID have the Thanos wave at the times square toys R Us. BUt that was around Black friday time.

yeah, im sure we've had it... I just havnt seen it or its remnants anywhere... hopefully ill get lucky soon like i did tonight... times square is such a crap shoot... sometimes you can hit a jackpot, but mostly ull be disappointed with tons of spiderman and ironman figs

They DID have the Thanos wave at the times square toys R Us. BUt that was around Black friday time.

Picked up Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Spider-Man 2099, Captain Marvel, and Spider-Woman at my local Target. They had a TON of 2099 and Bleeding Edge and I picked up the last Spider-Woman (who has a bad paint app that makes her look like she has a mole, but whatever) and Captain Marvel.

No World War Hulk though. They had 2 Doc Samson's, but I didn't want him.

I found all of wave 12 at Walmart this morning. They had 3 Captain Marvel, 3 Doc Samson, 2 Spider-Woman, and quite a few IM and WW Hulks and Spider-Man 2099. Saw them all except Spider-Woman at another Walmart later in the day.

Also my DCUC Green Lantern 5 pack site to store order arrived today. So I had to go back to the first Walmart to pick that up. Overall a pretty good day today.