3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

It's so weird because I work at TJ Maxx and we get literally nothing haha. I think the end of this week all the TJ Maxx stores are getting like 20 something pallets of just stuff, and usually includes tons of toys. So any extras that stores coudn't sell and wanted to get rid of goes to TJ Maxx! So hopefully more stuff will come :D

So both TRU stores around me are all sold out of MU. I was hoping to pick up a couple 3pack Soilders and Henchmen but no luck. I past by a TJ Maxx and remembered that someone told me they had figures there. I stopped in and found the XMO line up. No Deadpool but I managed to pick up Cyclops, Colossus and 2 Wolvies for 3 bux each. Im going to use these for customs. Not a bad haul.

Oh and they had some Joes there for 3 bux also. TJ Maxx, who knew...

It's so weird because I work at TJ Maxx and we get literally nothing haha. I think the end of this week all the TJ Maxx stores are getting like 20 something pallets of just stuff, and usually includes tons of toys. So any extras that stores coudn't sell and wanted to get rid of goes to TJ Maxx! So hopefully more stuff will come :D

I think the last time I went to a TJ Maxx I was like 8 years old and I remember they didnt have jack for toys even back then lol. Thanks for the tip though, I'll be stopping by again this weekend to see if I can score some more goodies. Hopefully I can find a Deadpool.

Posted this in the Revision Case thread but found something cool today on the way home...

My TRU in Connecticut had a strange revision case not listed on BBTS.

I cracked it open. :)

It had:

Kitty Pryde

Colossus

Thanos

Dark Hawkeye

Constrictor

Modern Thor

Iron Spider-Man

Ghost Rider

Team X Wolverine

A couple more I'm forgetting. Sadly none of the wacky variants. I just stopped there on the way home from work (got out early on the snow day).

Box said Marvel Universe Wave 1 2011. I asked the guy to open it just in case it might be the revisions and BAM.

Posted this in the Revision Case thread but found something cool today on the way home...

It had:

Kitty Pryde

Colossus

Thanos

Dark Hawkeye

Constrictor

Modern Thor

Iron Spider-Man

Ghost Rider

Team X Wolverine

A couple more I'm forgetting. Sadly none of the wacky variants. I just stopped there on the way home from work (got out early on the snow day).

Box said Marvel Universe Wave 1 2011. I asked the guy to open it just in case it might be the revisions and BAM.

My Target must have got the same thing cause I found Colossus, dark hawkeye, constrictor, thor, iron spidey, team x wolvie. Also saw Spider-woman and Spider 2099. Anyone need any of these let me know.

Has anybody spotted Wave 4 Comic Series of Iron Man at Wal-Mart or Target or something? I really want Ultimate Iron Man, but can't seem to find it anywhere in MA.

I ordered mine through BBTS. They have Ultimate IM, Modern WM and Comic Whiplash in stock.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

I was going to get one...until I saw it was $8 to ship it. Really? For one figure?

I may end up caving and getting it though. Decisions, decisions...

As for the revision waves, I'm just looking to get a Vision...I'd want Ms. Marvel, but I want the modern look, not the classic look.

It had:

Kitty Pryde

Colossus

Thanos

Dark Hawkeye

Constrictor

Modern Thor

Iron Spider-Man

Ghost Rider

Team X Wolverine

Finally found a Thanos yesterday. I think my TRU got this revision case because only Constrictor and Dark Hawkeye were missing from the pegs. Surprising that Thanos was the "leftover", but I'm glad to have finally found one at retail. Just need Dark Hawkeye and then it's waiting for the new Cyclops for me.

Has anybody spotted Wave 4 Comic Series of Iron Man at Wal-Mart or Target or something? I really want Ultimate Iron Man, but can't seem to find it anywhere in MA.

I ordered mine through BBTS. They have Ultimate IM, Modern WM and Comic Whiplash in stock.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

I was going to get one...until I saw it was $8 to ship it. Really? For one figure?

I may end up caving and getting it though. Decisions, decisions...

Yeah shipping is a killer and thats why I ordered all 3 figs plus Galactus to make it worth the cost. Plus it helps that I only payed $5 and some change for everything including shipping. :)

Oh Man... Just had my order come in from Smalljoes.com...

Wave 11 case of 12 figures:

Iron Spidey

Spiderman

Iron Man Extremis Armour

Ghost Rider

Collosus

Juggernaut

Team X Wolverine

Iron Man 2020

Dark Hawkeye

Constrictor

YellowJacket

& THANOS.

2-packs:

Reed Richards and Ultron

Bulldozer and Thing

Hawkman 3 pack DCIH

GI Joe Extreme Conditions Pack 1 and 2.

And then to top it off, I also received my latest e-bay purchase come in at the same time:

World War Hulk

Doc Sampson

Captain Marvel

I'm at work and doing all I can not to start tearing into them... Thanos is already open and on the PC, snarling at me in defiance! (He could not remain packaged) :smile:

Looks like a board meeting (see the spreadsheet) LOL! Big G is the C.E.O., Sentinel is the C.O.O., Goliath & Skrully are the requesite yes men, and Silver Surfer is the mail boy..... I'm guessing the cleaning staff is scrupulously honest, or you lock your office at night...

LOL,

I was wondering the same thing.

If That was a office I know around here, I dunno....

You would have a lot less on Monday morning.

I work in an open plan office. Never have an issue with theft - Everyone here has toys of some sort hanging around (although not to quite the same extent as I).

It's actually a bit of a talking point when people come to my desk. They all press Big G's button to hear his words of wisdom and try and figure out if there's been any additions since the last time they visited :smile:

On NYE, we were all slacking off and having a few quiet beers in the office. Needless to say, they all got put in some very compromising positions.

So I waited to pick these up in 2010 in hopes I would find them on clearance eventually. Ta da! A smaller Walmart near me decided to get rid of them. $25 for the normally $40 headquarters and $13 for each of the normally $20 vehicles. Not only that, but they let me use THREE of my IM2 coupons on it so I only paid $36 for what would have been around $80. Not bad at all!

Keep in mind, if you go looking for these on clearance, it was just a local clearance and not store wide. It was the Walmart in Brockton, MA and they're just an awful store in terms of what they keep in stock. They haven't carried any Marvel Universe or 3.75" Spider-Man figures in months and they barely have any Iron Man 2 figures at this point.