3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I was searching for a 1:18 vespa red scooter for my deadpool at toys r us. I ended up finding a Maisto Motor Harley-Davidson 1942 WLA Flathead.

I think my WWII Captain America looks good on it.

That looks really sweet. I've been eyeing those Maisto bikes for a while... Nice to see how the MU figs look/fit.

Here's the Maisto Catalog in browsable, zoomable format for all you guys... I linked to the Harley collection, but you can flip several pages forward and see their other makes & models.

I'm leaning towards either the '02 or '08 H-D Night Train for my Ghost Rider and one of the Sportster models for modern Cap (perhaps the Sportster 1200 Nightster?). The '77 Low Rider & the '86 Heritage Softail Evolution would look great for Logan, but I'm not sure I want all Harleys, so I also like the Triumph Thunderbird & Yamaha Road Star (if anyone would ride a Japanese bike, I figure it'd be Logan :wink: ).

After two weeks in Orlando, Florida, my impressions of the stocks in the stores (MU, SMFF and IM2).

Wave 12, complete, only at Walmart at John Young Pkwy for 8.95 bucks, or 15.25 at Universal Studios Island of Adventure.

Walmart in Kissimmee and Turkey Road, just B.E., Classic and Silver Centurion Iron Man.

AIM Soldier at the same Walmart Wave 12, and also at the Super Target near the Mall at Millennia, which had also Multiple Man, Team X Wolverine, Spidey upside down and Classic IM, plus all the exclusive 2 packs.

Toys R Us Sand Lake, ridiculous.

Some Winter Soldier (short hair) and Classic IM ...

Even the exclusive 3 packs.

None of the MU in Premium Outlet of Vineland ...

However, there was Iceman and Cyclops (XMO: W) for 4.97 bucks.

And the store was closed at Colonial Drive!

Easy to find IM2 figures at #31 (Titanium Man); anything Mandarin and Ultimate Iron Man...

SMFF many, but basically the Spideys.

Few Venom and GG, no Carnage.

I bought Ben Reilly and Black suited Spider-Man.

And I made an insanity.

I found Galactus only in Universal's Island comics shop.

The price?

100 bucks!

The same price's Toycade and BBTS on e-bay (with shipping and handling).

Yes, I bought, because I had the advantage of bringing the figure immediately to my country.

Unfortunately, Disney stores have only comics and Marvel Select (Hulk, I bought at the store at Florida Mall).

MU, only in the Premium Outlet, lots of Cage and Namor, and some Secret Wars.

This is it, in resume.

In my wish list, I missed just Carnage and Constrictor.

Nothing that e-bay can not solve.

I use that exact same bike for my WWII cap! Works great I think. For my ghost rider I used the 02 Night train I think. It pulls it off pretty well.

I was searching for a 1:18 vespa red scooter for my deadpool at toys r us. I ended up finding a Maisto Motor Harley-Davidson 1942 WLA Flathead.

I think my WWII Captain America looks good on it.

IMG_0565.jpg

Last THREE trips to Vegas, I came up empty-handed. I keep talking about quitting, but I keep searching and being disappointed anyway.

The only MU single I saw this last trip was classic Iron Man, several of them, in fact, all right next to tons of Iron Man 2 figures that are also not selling.

TRU had some 2-packs, including the Sentry one, but that is about the newest thing anywhere. They don't even have any Multiple Men left in most places I stopped at, and absolutely NOTHING from the last few waves.

This toy line is either selling like CRAZY... or not selling at all. I can't tell which, because it almost looks like Las Vegas stores have not re-stocked in months and months. If they have, they must have sold out really quickly and been left with the old inventory again. I'm inclined to think they are just not re-ordering and are instead just sitting on unsold Iron Man figures.

Last THREE trips to Vegas, I came up empty-handed. I keep talking about quitting, but I keep searching and being disappointed anyway.

The only MU single I saw this last trip was classic Iron Man, several of them, in fact, all right next to tons of Iron Man 2 figures that are also not selling.

TRU had some 2-packs, including the Sentry one, but that is about the newest thing anywhere. They don't even have any Multiple Men left in most places I stopped at, and absolutely NOTHING from the last few waves.

This toy line is either selling like CRAZY... or not selling at all. I can't tell which, because it almost looks like Las Vegas stores have not re-stocked in months and months. If they have, they must have sold out really quickly and been left with the old inventory again. I'm inclined to think they are just not re-ordering and are instead just sitting on unsold Iron Man figures.

it's what I call the Iron-man/ same figging commons everywhere effect...

While Some here and elsewhere collect iron-man in every incarnation. (or Wolverine/ Captian America/ Spidey etc...)

I'm not that much of a fan of that character..

and most out in the real world don't either so they tend to clog up shelves and compete against each other. (Ironman movie/ iron man comic and Iron man mu.) and he sites there in every incarnation (Space iron-man, neon-Iron man, scuba Iron-man, Dildo action Iron-man etc...)

Have you seen the new wave of Iron-man?

why no new Mandarins, whiplash, or anybody else new or was hard to find the first time?

The stores don't see that it's the pegs are clogged with the common crap, they just see they bought X cases and still have Y figures... hence the line isn't a big seller in their minds and they don't restock.

I don't know how Hasbro really plans to fix this, but even the revision cases while a step in the right direction still have way too many pegwarmers.

I feel for you, because It took me forever to find a spot that re-orders waves fairly regularly and even they have PEGS full of Colossus, Juggernaut, wolverines, spideys and hundreds of iron-mans in every incarnation.

so buying a case then selling, variants, one per casers, chase THEN get stuck with a case of extra crap most people just don't want for a while hurts the line.

They need to give just a few of these characters a halt on production just until the pegs clear out of them the down then line bring them back a little at a time.

checked a couple of Walmarts on my trip last night. South Pittsburg Tn Walamrt doesn't carry MU or GI JOE, had 5 Spidermen{SMC line}, and 6 pegs full of IM2{all figures were numbered 10 or less}. Scottsboro Al. Walmart doesn't carry MU, SMC, or now GI JOE, and they had 3 full pegs of IM2{also numbered 10 or less}. So in summation, in these parts Targets DON'T restock and Walmarts IF they carry MU DON'T restock, can't seem to get/have any IM2 past the first waves, and now don't seem to carry GI JOE.

Bad news.

I wish to go to Vegas next July. If the situation change, please, report us.

Thanks.

well it seems i have been out of the Universe for awhile, but i finally make a return...now that i have completed my Thanos wave. Time for the new year and those sweet variants. And guess what my friends, i have hauled some extras of Thanos for any lookers, message me if you want to trade or i can see about hooking it up.

post-25697-1296065475_thumb.jpg

so does the fact TRU is slowly filling pegs full of Thanos wave, wal-mart, Target and k-mart have none to selective store re-orders of Marvel Universe mean revision waves are going to be hard to find?

B/c as much as I try to justify I can't buy a case of 8-10 figures (especially with tax time here) I don't want to just get the 2 to 4 that I do.

Got my xforce wolverine in the mail today. God this figure looks so so much better in person. Online pics dont do it justice til you get it in hand. I also got the xavier institute wolverine for parts to send to Legend so he can make me one of his astonishing cyclops figures...if you havent seen this figure of perfection check it out here, this is what he's going to make me. So excited!

http://onyxphoenix.forumotion.com/t243-mar...ng-cyclops#2813

Thor Movie Figures should be showing up at local retailers' backrooms any time now.

I found some local - Target DPCI: 087-06-1449

The box says "Do Not put on shelves until March 2011"

They ring up as 7.99

Case pack is 12 figures, 1 Loki, 1 Odin, 1 Frost Giant, 3 Thors, 3 Thors without armor, 3 Thors with the light up hammer

I have no details on second wave or comic figs

Thor Movie Figures should be showing up at local retailers' backrooms any time now.

I found some local - Target DPCI: 087-06-1449

The box says "Do Not put on shelves until March 2011"

They ring up as 7.99

Case pack is 12 figures, 1 Loki, 1 Odin, 1 Frost Giant, 3 Thors, 3 Thors without armor, 3 Thors with the light up hammer

I have no details on second wave or comic figs

Nice, thanks for the info!

thanks for the heads up but looks like hasbro is pulling the usual case assortment issues,

Case pack is 12 figures, 1 Loki, 1 Odin, 1 Frost Giant, 3 Thors, 3 Thors without armor, 3 Thors with the light up hammer. the case has basically 9 Thors and 1 of each secondary character. WTF is that? It's like they intentionally force a supply and demand issue that scalpers can potentially exploit... if this information bodes true.

whats wrong with two of each character and one less version of Thor? That would of been cool.

I was surprised, especially because the variants of Thor seem to be more heavy in the case compared to other characters than the Iron Man 2 line (as I recall there were 2 warmachines, 2 crimson dynamos, etc)

One of the characters (frost giant) seems to be an army builder too, and even he's packed only 1 per.

Perhaps the revisions of these waves will have more secondary characters