3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Anyone in the Austin area that needs Jean Grey, Target Lakeline had her today. She's got a bit of blue on her leg which is probably why she was still there. I would think it would come off with acetone and a q-tip (that is if you were an opener).

Dang I need Jean Grey. I went to 3 different Targets today to find leftovers of revision cases. I've been going every day to target for the past 3 days since I found a case in Kyle, Texas. If I didn't have to referee this morning I would have gotten what I was missing. So if anyone in Austin/San Antonio area comes across Jean Grey, Vision, and Warpath could pick them up I would meet and pay for them.

Anyone in the Austin area that needs Jean Grey, Target Lakeline had her today. She's got a bit of blue on her leg which is probably why she was still there. I would think it would come off with acetone and a q-tip (that is if you were an opener).

Dang I need Jean Grey. I went to 3 different Targets today to find leftovers of revision cases. I've been going every day to target for the past 3 days since I found a case in Kyle, Texas. If I didn't have to referee this morning I would have gotten what I was missing. So if anyone in Austin/San Antonio area comes across Jean Grey, Vision, and Warpath could pick them up I would meet and pay for them.

Lol - I live there and can't find them. I check an average of three Targets a day and still no luck. If anyone finds them here in the Austin area, more power to you. I'd love a set myself.

okay so I took my trip to Atlanta and I went to a toal of five Targets (the one in Buckhead was pretty cool!) and three Toys R Us's three Wal Marts. all I came away with were:

1. Dark Ms. Marvel

2. Constrictor

3. Dark Hawkeye

4. Ironman 2020

5. Yellowjacket

the rest were pitiful pickings, so Idunno what the hell is going on with these revision case shipments

still looking for:

1. Phasing Vision

2. Warpath (Blue & red variant)

4. Dark Daredevil

5. Havok (classic variant)

6. Thanos

7. Archangel (death variant)

8. Spiderwoman

9. Captain Marvel

Hey all,

First post here and thought I would give some feedback from here in the south :-) I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks, and was starting to get discouraged on my quest to get some of the more rare figures and found hope in reading some of the posts here. I went into TRU this past Friday here in Atlanta and found Dark Daredevil, Ms. Marvel (Moonstone), Red Hulk, Warpath ( X-men costume), Moon Knight, Black Panther, Thanos, Yellow Jacket, and Union Jack. It was my biggest haul ever!! I Didn't even think twice about spending the dough hehe. Still on the prowl for Vision (regular and phasing) Guardian, Warpath(x-force) and Blade. Still hitting the Targets and TRU and finding revisions but nothing I need anymore, just need the 4 listed above :-) Wal Mart is dry as the Sahara here though, just every Iron Man, Multiple Man and just about every Spider-Man. Oh well happy hunting folks! :hulk:

Welcome to the boards Shawn! Very nice haul!! Keep on hunting man and you'll find what you need eventually. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't have jack. Its because of this thread I was able to get hot leads on what stores to check. I even got a lead to check a Meijer and found Vision, Warpath, Jean Grey and Sunfire a few months back!

Also I would encourage you to trade with fellow members on this board. I got some of my HTF figures due to trades.

Tuesdays are turning out to be pretty good for me.

today I snagged:

MU

Silver Surfer (has no waist articulation, but added forearm rotation. much cleaner look)

Black Panther (great fig, so much better than the 2 pack version)

Grey Hulk (still got that fugly headsculpt)

Bucky (traded it last year, needed a replacement)

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

Stormtrooper X 3 (one un pegged)( gotta say these look FANTASTIC!!!)

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

What can I say, I'm lovin' life :smile: . Now all I need is a clear vision, and I will be set til the next waves.

Same here...I went to 5 different targets in hope that they would put out fresh new revision cases. Half the Targets didn't even have the Marvel Vs Capcom 3 out in the display case. Nothing new out in the other Targets.

I did manage to Pick up the Special edition of MvC3 with ghost rider at my last stop for the day. At least my drive wasn't for nothing. :smile:

today I snagged:

MU

Silver Surfer (has no waist articulation, but added forearm rotation. much cleaner look)

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

What can I say, I'm lovin' life :smile: . Now all I need is a clear vision, and I will be set til the next waves.

Sweet, need to find that Yoda

today I snagged:

MU

STAR WARS VINTAGE

Luke (death star escape)

Yoda

GI JOE

Cobra Shock Trooper

Low-Light

Sweet, need to find that Yoda

they had 4 at one walmart, 3 at another. if you want me to i can grab one for you.