3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I went to Target and they had no other MU figures in the backroom. Honestly, I think the biggest problem is that they simply sell well. When new figures get on the shelves, they move quickly.

Thankfully I asked them to check the SKU for Thor and the girl said they had them in the back. She brought me out a wave 1 case and there and there you have it. I got the whole first wave before it's even supposed to be out.

okay so after going to three Walmarts and three Targets I came back with a Captain Marvel figure I have been missing. now if I can just find that pesky Spiderwoman!

Plenty of left overs at Targets from the MvC3 promotion but no variants in sight! nothing in the stockrooms though. They will probably get new odres after the promotion ends.

oh .....and if you live near Lancaster, TX right outside of Dallas, that Walmart is stacked with Mystique, Captain Britian, Super Skrull, Dark Hawkeye, Wrecker, Winter Soldier, Ghost Rider, Multiple Man, Green Hulk, Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Colossus, AIM Soldier, Kitty Pryde, and X-Team Wolvie. They had a whole corner display dedicated to MU figures! the most I ver seen in one place at on time ever! has to be over 200 figures

still came away with nearly zip of what I needed! hahahaha ..... the search continues: Vision Variant, Warpath Variant, DD variant, Spiderwoman

Holy crap! Totally need Mystique, Captain Britian and Super Skrull. Wonder if I should drive up from Austin...

Found all of the thor stuff in quite an abundance at my target. Several of each kind including frost giant, loki, and odin. As far as MU goes, nothing in the back or even on the pegs! Not even peg warmers were there. I guess the MvC3 really cleared them out.

On a side note I picked up some target two packs for a custom legend is doing me and despite that it said "14.99" it rang up as 12.99. Idk if it was just my store and if it will work with the comic two packs also but that combined with the iron man discount coupon came out to about 22 bucks. Not bad.

okay so after going to three Walmarts and three Targets I came back with a Captain Marvel figure I have been missing. now if I can just find that pesky Spiderwoman!

Plenty of left overs at Targets from the MvC3 promotion but no variants in sight! nothing in the stockrooms though. They will probably get new odres after the promotion ends.

oh .....and if you live near Lancaster, TX right outside of Dallas, that Walmart is stacked with Mystique, Captain Britian, Super Skrull, Dark Hawkeye, Wrecker, Winter Soldier, Ghost Rider, Multiple Man, Green Hulk, Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Colossus, AIM Soldier, Kitty Pryde, and X-Team Wolvie. They had a whole corner display dedicated to MU figures! the most I ver seen in one place at on time ever! has to be over 200 figures

still came away with nearly zip of what I needed! hahahaha ..... the search continues: Vision Variant, Warpath Variant, DD variant, Spiderwoman

i would happily trade you a spiderwoman (i got three) for a mystique if you want.

I went to target today, gave a guy the dcpi number for the thor figures. He brought out the box and let me grab what I wanted...man..i had two thors, odin, loki, and a frost giant in my hands ready to checkout...then the guy comes running up and says he's sorry but he checked the box and he can't let me buy them since they're street dated for march 1st. it was so sad....at least the rest of my hunting trip paid off. Now I have an extra constrictor, extra classic havok, extra commando snake eyes, and I finally found a cobra shock trooper. Still though....I had them in my hands, they were mine for a min or two lol.

I went to target today, gave a guy the dcpi number for the thor figures. He brought out the box and let me grab what I wanted...man..i had two thors, odin, loki, and a frost giant in my hands ready to checkout...then the guy comes running up and says he's sorry but he checked the box and he can't let me buy them since they're street dated for march 1st. it was so sad....at least the rest of my hunting trip paid off. Now I have an extra constrictor, extra classic havok, extra commando snake eyes, and I finally found a cobra shock trooper. Still though....I had them in my hands, they were mine for a min or two lol.

That's so weird. All of the thor figures by me are already on the pegs next to the iron man 2 figures

That's so weird. All of the thor figures by me are already on the pegs next to the iron man 2 figures

yeah it seems a lot of targets are not following the street dates, but here around me they all are.

Haha, glad to know I wasn't being paranoid when I felt the need to walk quickly to the register.

Yeah, I guess I got lucky when I got mine too. The employee brought the box out, but I didn't notice any sticker on it....

Anyway, I went to my local Target yesterday and the only thing there were 5 bleeding edge iron mans. The video game section had a Dark Hawkeye. They'll be joined by the Captain Britain I returned yesterday (want the version in the Cap movie line).

The MvC3 figure deal did good to clear out all the pegwarming figures. Bring on the Apocalypse wave!

post-28627-1298169392_thumb.jpgWOOHOO!!!!!! Finally got my Phasing Vision today! Was finally off on a Saturday and want all around ATL hitting all the Targets, TRU and Walmarts within 40 miles of my home and finally luck struck :smile: Not only did I find the Vision variant I also picked up Gray Hulk which I didn't have and got some extras as well. Got seconds of Black Widow, Red Hulk, Iron Patriot (Normie face), Spider Woman, Jean Grey, and Ghost Rider just cuz he looks bad-ass :-) . Those are up for trade if anybody needs em . One target did have the Thor figures out already as well but were already kinda picked over, they still had the deluxe frost giant but not the regular version. Now I think i can rest for a while :-)

post-28627-1298169392_thumb.jpgWOOHOO!!!!!! Finally got my Phasing Vision today! Was finally off on a Saturday and want all around ATL hitting all the Targets, TRU and Walmarts within 40 miles of my home and finally luck struck :smile: Not only did I find the Vision variant I also picked up Gray Hulk which I didn't have and got some extras as well. Got seconds of Black Widow, Red Hulk, Iron Patriot (Normie face), Spider Woman, Jean Grey, and Ghost Rider just cuz he looks bad-ass :-) . Those are up for trade if anybody needs em . One target did have the Thor figures out already as well but were already kinda picked over, they still had the deluxe frost giant but not the regular version. Now I think i can rest for a while :-)

Awesome haul dude!

Totally still need to get lucky on the new variants, as well as the Norman head Patriot and Jean Grey.

Great!

I'm down in Central Texas (Waco,Temple,Killeen) and I had a pretty good week.

This was found @ the Wal-Mart in Hewitt;

2s6kd1t.jpg

This was found @ the Target in Temple;

f1gkmx.jpg

This was found @ the TRU in Waco;

2zgbwjm.jpg

I'm still looking for x-force wolvie, reg. arch angel, mystique, comic whiplash, ultimate iron man, mandarin, jean grey, thanos, dark ms. marvel.

I've been reading these forums for a while now, but just recently registered. Everyone on the MU boards seems helpful and nice. Anyway, my local stores have been sucking big time for MU, IM and Star Wars. Pretty much any 3.75" Hasbro figure line is dead here (Santa Cruz, CA). All we got is a TRU in town and a Target and Kmart about 20 min away. Yesterday and today I checked TRU and Target and they both have just Iron Man (extremis, modular,classic) in stock for MU. The same stupid peg warmers that have been there for literally a month and a half. No sign at all of revision cases. I think they are hoping people will actually buy the MU and IM pegwarmers somehow before they ever get new stock. I had to buy the Thanos wave from BBTS. I'm trying to hold off buying any revision case figures online because I still hope to see new product locally. Well, if anyone picks up something extra that I need, then lmk. Below is my current want/have list. Anyone here live near San Jose/Campbell? Any luck over there in the valley?

Want:

Vision variant

Ms Marvel variant

Warpath variant

Havok variant

Daredevil variant

Blade

Kitty Pride

Mandarin (worth a try, ha)

Have:

Bleeding Edge Iron Man (modular armor)

SpiderMan 2099

Spider Woman

WW Hulk

Mary Jane (loose)

Dark Hawkeye

Mr. Fantastic (comic pack,loose)

SW Vintage Sidious

SW Vintage Magna Guard

Decided to check my Target today to see if they had either put out the Thor figures or restocked MU since the last time I went they had only comic packs and TWO IM classics. Well they have NO MU, two Nightcrawler/Storm comic packs and no room made for Thor. They have IM on clearance but still pegs full of the same old pegwarmers from that line.