3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Central Texas was hot this week...BOOM!

2ezmloj.jpg

Where in Central Texas?

Austin area hasn't had crap.

Hoping this week will be different.

Need those variants!

All of those were found in Waco, one target, one wal-mart. One set is mine and I'm giving the other set to my pal @ work MrDizzle (who also post on this site). The Target in Temple also got loaded up with a case or two because I got a Black Widow, Black Panther, Skrull, and Silver Surfer there. My collection went from zero to hero in a week.

This was found @ the TRU in Waco;

2zgbwjm.jpg

I'm still looking for x-force wolvie, reg. arch angel, mystique, comic whiplash, ultimate iron man, mandarin, jean grey, thanos, dark ms. marvel.

I've found the Spidey 3-Pack a couple times but I can't get myself to buy it. All of the TRU three packs are pretty dissapointing in my opinion. None of the figures are up to snuff especially compared to the recent releases.

no pics but i was able to find 2 DD variants,bullseye variant,archangel(reg),warpath and moonstone,though no vision which figures he is the one i want haha

What exactly is the difference between the reg Bullseye and the Variant? I picked one up recently and I'm not sure which one I have. Ha!

the reg is more light blue the "variant" is more dark blue/black

no pics but i was able to find 2 DD variants,bullseye variant,archangel(reg),warpath and moonstone,though no vision which figures he is the one i want haha

What exactly is the difference between the reg Bullseye and the Variant? I picked one up recently and I'm not sure which one I have. Ha!

Check out the database here on the site - they have great pics of everything.

It's pretty obvious when you compare the two. At first, I asked the same question, but when you look at them, you can see.

The difference basically is that the variant (one you'll probably find now at retail) is a dark navy blue.

The original is lighter blue, but also has light blue highlights for a shading effect all over the figure.

Hope that helps. :)

Check out the database here on the site - they have great pics of everything.

It's pretty obvious when you compare the two. At first, I asked the same question, but when you look at them, you can see.

The difference basically is that the variant (one you'll probably find now at retail) is a dark navy blue.

The original is lighter blue, but also has light blue highlights for a shading effect all over the figure.

Hope that helps. :)

I actually did just that. The database is awesome. I'm guessing I have the darker "variant" version but I'll have to look when I get home. Makes me wish I picked up the second one I saw on the rack last week.

Picked up an extra Dark Daredevil this morning.

Unfortunately, I already had one.

So, he's up for trade.

Looking for any of the following:

Phasing Vision

Warhawk variant

Dark Ms. Marvel

Let me know if I can help!

Kind of shocked that nobody needs this.

I would also trade it for certain other, older MU figures that I don't have (and can no longer get at retail.)

If you're interested, and need the Dark one...shoot me a pm.

Picked up an extra Dark Daredevil this morning.

Unfortunately, I already had one.

So, he's up for trade.

Looking for any of the following:

Phasing Vision

Warhawk variant

Dark Ms. Marvel

Let me know if I can help!

Kind of shocked that nobody needs this.

I would also trade it for certain other, older MU figures that I don't have (and can no longer get at retail.)

If you're interested, and need the Dark one...shoot me a pm.

PM sent...