3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Hit Wal-Mart and Target at just the right time. I picked up two of the variant Warpath, DareDevil, and Moonstone. It seems that they might be the default pack-in rather than being an actual variant since both stores had the exact same figures.. Also picked up the new Destro just because I like the heavy-arms look. I actually have Warpath and Moonstone already, but was thinking they would be good trade bait. Anyone interested in any of them? I passed up Dark Hawkeye and Red Hulk, but could grab them tomorrow if someone needs them.

I really need to vent.. I called TRU earlier and they told me that they recieved a new shipment of MU figures and the clerk said alot of people had called regarding them. I brought my daughter with me to have her show me things she might like for her coming birthday. I was in a really good mood and thought it would be cool if maybe I could find some of the new variants I've been looking for, if not oh well I'll spend some quality time with my little one. Anyway I get to the store and on the way in I see this white trash guy I see all the time scalping toys at all the local stores I could tell he knew me as a collector as well. I knew then I would'nt get what I was looking for but again I just felt Oh well maybe next time. So white Trash scalper power walks past us and and we casually walk behind him. As we turned the corner we could see a stack of empty MU boxes at the end of the aisle in a shopping cart. What does white trash scalper do..He pushes the cart in front of me HITTING my 3yr old daughter in the face and just kept going.. I comforted my daughter who was bleeding badly from the mouth and started walking her the the bathroom when an employee asked what happened. I told her and she asked if the man was still in the store, when I turned around he was at the register and I pointed him out. TRU called the police and some associates would not let him leave until they arrived.. He was arrested for assault on a minor. Guess what he had purchased? 2 Visions 2 Warpaths and a Ms Marvel. I hope they pay his legal bills. That was my haul today.

I really need to vent.. I called TRU earlier and they told me that they recieved a new shipment of MU figures and the clerk said alot of people had called regarding them. I brought my daughter with me to have her show me things she might like for her coming birthday. I was in a really good mood and thought it would be cool if maybe I could find some of the new variants I've been looking for, if not oh well I'll spend some quality time with my little one. Anyway I get to the store and on the way in I see this white trash guy I see all the time scalping toys at all the local stores I could tell he knew me as a collector as well. I knew then I would'nt get what I was looking for but again I just felt Oh well maybe next time. So white Trash scalper power walks past us and and we casually walk behind him. As we turned the corner we could see a stack of empty MU boxes at the end of the aisle in a shopping cart. What does white trash scalper do..He pushes the cart in front of me HITTING my 3yr old daughter in the face and just kept going.. I comforted my daughter who was bleeding badly from the mouth and started walking her the the bathroom when an employee asked what happened. I told her and she asked if the man was still in the store, when I turned around he was at the register and I pointed him out. TRU called the police and some associates would not let him leave until they arrived.. He was arrested for assault on a minor. Guess what he had purchased? 2 Visions 2 Warpaths and a Ms Marvel. I hope they pay his legal bills. That was my haul today.

I hope your little girl is OK. I am glad that this piece of trash got what he deserves. There is absolutely no reason to be uncivil towards someone over a toy, let alone trying to physically harm or detain someone so you can get there first. to bad they did'nt bust him before he made the purchase, then you coulda gotten the figs too. At least it should take a healthy bit of his profits to pay for his dickishness.

Hit Wal-Mart and Target at just the right time. I picked up two of the variant Warpath, DareDevil, and Moonstone. It seems that they might be the default pack-in rather than being an actual variant since both stores had the exact same figures.. Also picked up the new Destro just because I like the heavy-arms look. I actually have Warpath and Moonstone already, but was thinking they would be good trade bait. Anyone interested in any of them? I passed up Dark Hawkeye and Red Hulk, but could grab them tomorrow if someone needs them.

the revision cases only have the variants of these figures, not the regular versions.

Prime example of instant karma right there

thanks bigbud, My daughters alright its just another 3yr old BooBoo. It was a bleeder though and kinda scared the crap out of me. Anyway I bagged a scalper, who can beat that haul.

Glad to hear shes alright man! And that *explict explict explict* scalper get what he deserved. Really cool of the employees keep him there until the police arrived.

thanks bigbud, My daughters alright its just another 3yr old BooBoo. It was a bleeder though and kinda scared the crap out of me. Anyway I bagged a scalper, who can beat that haul.

Glad to hear shes alright man! And that *explict explict explict* scalper get what he deserved. Really cool of the employees keep him there until the police arrived.

Those employee's were awesome, they gave my daughter a free Ice cream sandwich and she forgot all about her BooBoo... When the cops questioned the guy he just stood there with a dumb look on his face, He said he did'nt see her there which I believe, but it did'nt make it any better. My daughter thinks TRU gives out free Ice Cream now..lol

Those employee's were awesome, they gave my daughter a free Ice cream sandwich and she forgot all about her BooBoo... When the cops questioned the guy he just stood there with a dumb look on his face, He said he did'nt see her there which I believe, but it did'nt make it any better. My daughter thinks TRU gives out free Ice Cream now..lol

now every time you drive past a TRU she's gonna expect ice cream!! :smile:

Everytime my daughters (6 year old twins) go to the comic store with me, they expect a free comic and candy because he gave them those once!

Need the Warpath and Moonstone - what do you need?

Glad to hear she's okay man, seriously.

You're a better man than I am; I'd have pounded him.

I like your way much better, but still... ;)

great story! glad to hear your daughter is okay! how do these people know what it is that we do? I just don't understand

sue him.....

make him pay for his stupidity.

what a douche bag,

If I saw something like that I'd of probably of helped you beat his ass.

glad your daughter is ok.

btw: got a flame on human torch from ebay,

11 bucks and a sam flynn from k-mart.

they had the last tron legacy figures..... Quorra and the two toadies.

btw,did they actually let that scumbag purchase the figures?

Yeah he hit and ran pretty quickly and got to the registers before anyone noticed what happened. He was just about to walk out of the sliding doors when one of the male employee's blocked him. If I was'nt alone with my daughter I would have been all over the guy. It worked itself out all by itself. The employee that stopped him looked more PO'ed than I was...... My area is scalper central. I see them everywhere when I take my kids out to the stores and they're generally not very nice people. The manager shared some stories similar to mine and I felt kinda bummed that its not that unusual for situations like mine to happen there. It just is'nt worth looking most of the time.

Yeah he hit and ran pretty quickly and got to the registers before anyone noticed what happened. He was just about to walk out of the sliding doors when one of the male employee's blocked him. If I was'nt alone with my daughter I would have been all over the guy. It worked itself out all by itself. The employee that stopped him looked more PO'ed than I was...... My area is scalper central. I see them everywhere when I take my kids out to the stores and they're generally not very nice people. The manager shared some stories similar to mine and I felt kinda bummed that its not that unusual for situations like mine to happen there. It just is'nt worth looking most of the time.

well that sucks he was able to purchase them but at least the employee was cool,glad all is good man,good luck finding the variants

well that sucks he was able to purchase them but at least the employee was cool,glad all is good man,good luck finding the variants

If anybody ever hit me, my girlfriend, or anyone I was with with ANYTHING over a toy when I was out hunting, that would probably be the last time they walked. Kudos to you for keeping your cool over the situation, truly.

Sorry if my dark passenger spoke,

Maybe it's too extreme but a story about some idiot hurting some kid over something so trivial is really upsetting.

No apologies, I appreciate your compassion for what happened. The floor manager told the man she knows who he is because he is there all the time and he is banned from the store. I believe I heard her ask the police for a picture of the man, for what reason im not sure.

You know what would be great--if he got sued, and had to settle with the variant figs :)

In all serious, that is really terrible man. I'm glad that your daughter is okay and that this scum bag got busted.

I have a question to any of you guys who have seen the thor nerf hammer. Is it smaller than it should be? What I mean is, is the hammer in the comics equivalent to the size the toy would be if it were real? I just think that the hammer may be for kids and be smaller than a real life mjolnir would be. I made that sound really confusing, I think. A really weird question to ask i guess lol

I have a question to any of you guys who have seen the thor nerf hammer. Is it smaller than it should be? What I mean is, is the hammer in the comics equivalent to the size the toy would be if it were real? I just think that the hammer may be for kids and be smaller than a real life mjolnir would be. I made that sound really confusing, I think. A really weird question to ask i guess lol

Mjolnir is pretty big. the hammer post is thick to so it will look big for a kid for sure. It looks to scale with an adult. Def bigger than real hammers and mallets.