3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Ok... So I went into my disney store, knowing that for some reason my store charges like 25 bucks, but I went in anyway. And as I walked in I was looking at the pegs and there he was... A phasing vision, and next to him was a jean grey. I grabbed them as quick as I could and then asked about the prices and they said that they were wrong and then corrected the problem! So I got those two and a black widow and moon knight. First good haul in awhile.

Oh and if you have a normal warpath ill trade you something for it. Just pm me

Another good day for me :smile:

went to target to get some lightbulbs and found:

Warpath Variant

Daredevil Variant

Ms. Marvel Variant

Thanos

If anyone is looking, these are all doubles for me. I'm especially looking for Phasing Vision, an MU red skull, SW Vintage single carded Lando or the SW Vintage ESB Yoda (already have the revenge of the sith one).

Went to another Target in my area. This was the last one to finally get a revision case in. Unfortunately it was all stuff I already had:

Red Hulk

Multiple Man

Dark Hawkeye

Kitty Pryde

Union Jack

and a Captain America. WHICH, I actually need but this is the second cap I've found and his paint has been so fugly I just can't get myself to buy it.

I also found another Dark DD but didnt pick him up as I already have an extra. If anyone is interested in trading for him send me a PM!

Went to another Target in my area. This was the last one to finally get a revision case in. Unfortunately it was all stuff I already had:

Red Hulk

Multiple Man

Dark Hawkeye

Kitty Pryde

Union Jack

and a Captain America. WHICH, I actually need but this is the second cap I've found and his paint has been so fugly I just can't get myself to buy it.

I also found another Dark DD but didnt pick him up as I already have an extra. If anyone is interested in trading for him send me a PM!

I kept finding remains of revision cases too! it made me feel like a cop that just missed the perp by a few minutes! LOL!

got my loose mandarin in the mail today through a trade with spacemonkey good guy to trade with

also accquired a moc mandarin have him for trade at the moment looking to get an x-force archangel for him

Spacemonkey? I remember offering a trade for his mandarin and he didnt respond. I PMed him a few days later, still no response. Jerk... he could have at least sent me a quick "No thanks" or something.

Picked up Loki and Frost Giant at Target today. Strangely, at the first Target, they would only allow one fig per customer because they only had one case of figs. I took the frost giant and went on my way. The next Target also had only one case on the pegs, so I took the Loki (had no idea if they were implementing the same limits there b/c I didn't need anything else). Kinda weird. Also went to the Disney Store which a few weeks back had the full WWH wave. They were pretty well cleaned out, the store manager said some guy came in last week and bought 8 or 10 figs. Constrictor was there, so I think I missed Thanos.....crud. If you're on these boards, let me know, maybe we can help each other out.

Check out my have, needs in my sig

Are the deluxe Thor sets exclusive to Target? I haven’t seen them anywhere else.

No. I found them at a Walamrt today though it was only one peg and they had them up on the top one where you really couldn't see them unless looking for them. That was all though, no singles.

So speakcing of the Thor line, I chaekced out a TRU today as well as two Targets and two Walmarts. My finding are alittle disappointing coming from someone who likes this line.

TRU had all the roleplaying stuff and 8 and 10 in. figures but only had one case of singles{only four Thors left} and no deluxes. They told me that was ALL they had with nothing else in back. One Target had 5 deluxes left and no singles or roleplaying or larger figures. The second Target had 5 deluxes left and only 8 Thors in singles. They had the SHS stuff, roleplaying, and larger figures. As for the Walmarts, one I listed above and the other didn't have anything Thor.

On the MU front one of the Targets had finally gotten in a revision case and I saw all the variants save Vision.

Really wasn't expecting anything new from Thor as I have everything from Wave one's singles and the one deluxe I wanted but still with today being the "street date" I really hoped for more. Guess the stores are afraid of it after the IM fiasco. Kinda makes you wonder about the Cap line too.

Figured I'd start adding my hauls.

From TRU:

5/6 Thor: Armored Avenger figures, missing Frost Giant, 2 MU Multiple Man, 1 POC Shock Trooper and 1 POC Alley-Viper.

Walmart:

1 Daredevil (Dark), 1 Ms. Marvel (Dark Avenger), 1 Warpath (X-Men colors)

K-Mart:

1 - Cap/Klaw, 1 - Absorbing Man/Doom, 1 - Spidey/Thunderball Secret Wars pack ($8 each)

Figured I'd start adding my hauls.

From TRU:

5/6 Thor: Armored Avenger figures, missing Frost Giant, 2 MU Multiple Man, 1 POC Shock Trooper and 1 POC Alley-Viper.

Walmart:

1 Daredevil (Dark), 1 Ms. Marvel (Dark Avenger), 1 Warpath (X-Men colors)

K-Mart:

1 - Cap/Klaw, 1 - Absorbing Man/Doom, 1 - Spidey/Thunderball Secret Wars pack ($8 each)

Anymore of the $8 2-packs at K-Mart?

Had an amazing haul with my friends today. Went to Toys R Us as they opened with two of my buddies. We noticed this rat faced scalper prick camping out with us. We've seen him every single day we've gone out and he always gets ahead of us in line and bolts for the MU section to scoop up whatever he can find before anyone else. Today we somehow managed to get in line ahead of that no life.

After about thirty minutes of hearing him brag about his scalping profits and apparently undetectable shoplifting technique, the doors opened. We started walking in casually at first, then faked him out and bolted to MU before he could, beating him to all of the newest variants as well as some sweet Thor stuff including a Frost Giant (sadly there was no Anthony Hopkins to be found though).

All in all I'm very excited and glad we could best that worm at his own game. Winner winner chicken dinner, etc.

After about thirty minutes of hearing him brag about his scalping profits and apparently undetectable shoplifting technique, the doors opened. We started walking in casually at first, then faked him out and bolted to MU before he could, beating him to all of the newest variants as well as some sweet Thor stuff including a Frost Giant (sadly there was no Anthony Hopkins to be found though).

This made me LOL. Good haul!