3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I'm curious as to why everyone is talking about the Odin, Loki and Frost Giant single carded figures.

Is it just because the rest of the line is a series of different costumed Thor figures, so these are the only ones that aren't Thor?

I see at least one Odin, Loki and Frost Giant every time I go to Target. It's almost like no one cares.

Seriously, I haven't picked these up because I figure after the collectors get one of each for their collection, no one will be talking about them.

What's the concensus here? Movie figures usually don't do well, and they tend to hold their value even less.

I'm curious as to why everyone is talking about the Odin, Loki and Frost Giant single carded figures.

Is it just because the rest of the line is a series of different costumed Thor figures, so these are the only ones that aren't Thor?

I see at least one Odin, Loki and Frost Giant every time I go to Target. It's almost like no one cares.

Seriously, I haven't picked these up because I figure after the collectors get one of each for their collection, no one will be talking about them.

What's the concensus here? Movie figures usually don't do well, and they tend to hold their value even less.

No kidding. I picked up another Frost Giant (better paint apps) and almost immediately had buyer's remorse after opening up the figure. He just doesn't have the "look" of a fierce warrior-type, not to mention the half-assed job done on the line tattoos. I'm already planning to return the Deluxe version (and possibly Odin), as they just lack the coolness factor that I was looking for.

AWESOME haul today. The guy at my local comic shop called me in the morning to tell me he got in some new MU stuff. Went there after work and FINALLY found the dark Bullseye again, after seeing him a year and a half ago and missing my chance to grab him.

Also finally found Jean Grey, Sunfire, and Mystique for the first time ever. Obviously I grabbed them all, $12.49 a piece, but completely worth it.

As for what I need now for single carded figures, out of ones that are actually released?

Series 1:

008 - Daredevil (dark red)

016 - Ronin (dark black),

023 - Ms. Marvel (Karla Sofen version)

Series 2:

003 - Warpath

003 - Warpath (X-Men costume)

006 - Vision

006 - Vision (translucent)

015 - Archangel (with death mask)

018 - Havok (classic costume)

019 - Iron Patriot (Norman Osborn head)

024 - Skrull Soldier

024 - Skrull Soldier (Skrull language stand)

025 - Constrictor

032 - Yellowjacket

034 - Thanos

Series 3:

003 - World War Hulk

post-19682-1299128612_thumb.jpg

went to target and FINALLY tracked down Winter Soldier and Warpath variants. Also had Doom/Absorbing Man pack (got that later), Red Hulk, Bucky (missed my chance to get that a year ago, so i got it), kitty pride (with a broken box), union Jack, Multiple Man (but only one), a broken Dark Hawkeye, and a broken Iron Patriot. Worring about the condition of these figs.

Double checked my surrounding K-Marts, and MU is completely extinct there. They also increased prices on their Spider-Man/ Star Wars to $9.19. So, my haul for today, though not MU was really great.

Wal-Mart:

2 AT-AT @ 50.00 each.

My kids love me lol Kinda wish I got one for myself, but I can still play with theirs lol

My target also restocked with the variant case that has Warpath, Ms. Marvel, and Daredevil. Didn't grab anything. Still plenty of room for new MU stuff.

Off topic, I almost grabbed a Batman Beyond figure from the JLU Unlimited line...but I think the chest looks way too bulky. I want a good Batman Beyond figure.

Did you leave the variants on the pegs?

Alright I'm getting sick of this. Apparently Ohio is not getting anything. I have been out many times over the past few weeks and I have only ONCE seen the REMNANTS of a revision case. I keep looking and my results are:

Of the two Targets, one has nothing but the same peg warming Iron Man MU's and AIM Soldiers. The other Target is where I saw the revision case remnants of Bucky, Classic Cap, a Jim Lee Wolvie (which i grabbed) and a Multiple Man.

The Two Toys R Us we have are also worthless. I saw ONE Union Jack at one and then the usual fodder. At the other they DON"T EVEN HAVE single MU's anymore and haven't for over a month.

My closest wal mart no longer carries them and has THE WORST toy section in America. I swear. The other I was at had TWO Iron Man, a Green Goblin and a Hobgoblin.

I am sick of this. I SIMPLY CANNOT FIND A SPEC OF PRODUCT IN AKRON OH! I keep looking but to no avail. I am ready to give up. I keep trying to find Bullseye, a Jean Grey, MAYBE a Sunfire, a Vision all for my nephew but NO LUCK. I would also love two variant Warpath's, one for my nephew and one for myself (I dont collect figures, but warpath seriously is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE x men). I dont think I am gonna get any of them. I cant even win the EBay auctions for them!

Yes, I left them there. I already have them.

My target also restocked with the variant case that has Warpath, Ms. Marvel, and Daredevil. Didn't grab anything. Still plenty of room for new MU stuff.

Off topic, I almost grabbed a Batman Beyond figure from the JLU Unlimited line...but I think the chest looks way too bulky. I want a good Batman Beyond figure.

Yes, I left them there. I already have them.

Ha, I have yet to see those three variants. I did get Phasing Vision though. But the others Im having a hell of a time tracking down.