3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Weird. all the targets in my area got one case of thor figs, and no deluxe figs. right now all those I visit have 9 figs from the 12 fig case. I'll let you figure out which ones are left :wink: I got my Odin, Loki, and Frost Giant, but don't know if I'll keep them. I'm more into the comic figs, not the movie figs. I'll wait till the movie comes out tho. Might feel different after the movie. def need that destroyer tho....

My target had FOUR frost giants on the pegs and FOUR deluxe frost giants. Then a toooooon of thors but no odin or loki. I passed on all the giants because I have one normal carded one and I'm not really into army building.

Is anyone noticing the two packs starting to show up again? My target got the thing two pack, doom two pack, nightcrawler two pack, and jean grey. Are they in their own revision cases?

wow, u got lucky! hey for a dollar each, id take the crappy spidey figures too

Today I bought the variant Warpath for $1. My local Wally is clearancing them and it was under a stack of spider figures. I looked at it and wondered if I was seeing things.

$1 for Marvel U figs is just crazy... Props to that manager for being proactive with his stock. I thought the Ironman Comic figs for $3 at my wal-mart was great, not so much now.

Looked at Target, TRU and Kmart yesterday. Nothing. My TRU and Target got the same stupid few MU Ironmans still. Kmart had no MU. But, they did have the newest wave of Star Wars vintage with Luke, Han ceremonial, R5-D4 and Stormtrooper. I was stoked to snag them. Really random that Kmart had anything good, cause the one here is pretty ghetto. I'm hoping that TRUs 2 for 10.99 means that they will get new stock soon.

Thanks to an almost complete lack of new product (not to mention a lack of funds), I've had to mostly live vicariously through you guys over the past month or 2... Having continuously checked at least 5 or 6 Walmarts, 6 to 8 Targets and a TRU or 2, I've found only remnants of the revision cases about 3 or 4 times...

My only sliver of MU luck was finding a single "Ms. Moonstone" a week or so back... Along with phasing Vision, she was one of the variants I wanted most, so yay!... At one of the Walmarts, I got some Joe luck, though. I snagged Low-Light (one of my faves as a kid, and holy crap look at all that stuff he comes with!) and Skydive (who I'm thinking of using as custom-fodder for a Mach V; though his helmet might work for Ghost or Ant-Man too!)

But I also wanted to share one of the most ridiculous swap-out-exchange-scams I've ever seen (and the only one I've seen in person)... Sorry about the pic rotation (and the blurriness, I was probably still laughing).

post-24769-1299438512_thumb.jpg

Seriously?! Is that Trevor Fitzroy?!... Now, I don't expect the average Target employee to know what every figure in the store is supposed to look like, but this is clearly just wrong! :rolleyes:

Thanks to an almost complete lack of new product (not to mention a lack of funds), I've had to mostly live vicariously through you guys over the past month or 2... Having continuously checked at least 5 or 6 Walmarts, 6 to 8 Targets and a TRU or 2, I've found only remnants of the revision cases about 3 or 4 times...

My only sliver of MU luck was finding a single "Ms. Moonstone" a weeks or so back... Along with phasing Vision, she was one of the variants I wanted most, so yay!... At one of the Walmarts, I got some Joe luck, though. I snagged Low-Light (one of my faves as a kid, and holy crap look at all that stuff he comes with!) and Skydive (who I'm thinking of using as custom-fodder for a Mach V; though his helmet might work for Ghost or Ant-Man too!)

But I also wanted to share one of the most ridiculous swap-out-exchange-scams I've ever seen (and the only one I've seen in person)... Sorry about the pic rotation.

Seriously?! Is that Trevor Fitzroy?!... Now, I don't expect the average Target employee to know what every figure in the store is supposed to look like, but this is clearly just wrong! :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahahaha!

wow, u got lucky! hey for a dollar each, id take the crappy spidey figures too

Today I bought the variant Warpath for $1. My local Wally is clearancing them and it was under a stack of spider figures. I looked at it and wondered if I was seeing things.

$1 for Marvel U figs is just crazy... Props to that manager for being proactive with his stock. I thought the Ironman Comic figs for $3 at my wal-mart was great, not so much now.

I know, and it was one of two in the aisle. The other was MU Classic Ironman. Seriously, the toy gods are good to me at times. Best find ever!

My only sliver of MU luck was finding a single "Ms. Moonstone" a week or so back... Along with phasing Vision, she was one of the variants I wanted most, so yay!... At one of the Walmarts, I got some Joe luck, though. I snagged Low-Light (one of my faves as a kid, and holy crap look at all that stuff he comes with!) and Skydive (who I'm thinking of using as custom-fodder for a Mach V; though his helmet might work for Ghost or Ant-Man too!)

But I also wanted to share one of the most ridiculous swap-out-exchange-scams I've ever seen (and the only one I've seen in person)... Sorry about the pic rotation (and the blurriness, I was probably still laughing).

Ugh. People who do swap-outs are seriously the scum of the hobby.

Ugh. People who do swap-outs are seriously the scum of the hobby.

That is seriously bad. I don't get the people who do this for a $10 figure. I mean really. If you can't afford to buy an $8-$10 figure, you shouldn't be in this hobby. If you're doing it for sport, then you're simply a tool.... wish I knew who Trevor Fitzroy was......

That is seriously bad. I don't get the people who do this for a $10 figure. I mean really. If you can't afford to buy an $8-$10 figure, you shouldn't be in this hobby. If you're doing it for sport, then you're simply a tool.... wish I knew who Trevor Fitzroy was......

And you're a Marvel fan? ;)

Almost as bad as this Jim Lee guy everyone talks about...... :wacko:

Went on a toy hunt in Vegas yesterday and took some photos of the Iron Man peg clog that I posted in another thread. That same Wal-Mart also had an Odin and Loki from the movie line. I left both of them because the movie figures don't really interest me. In retrospect, I should have bought Odin at least, since I will probably never see him again.

Other than those, it was Iron Man EVERYWHERE. I saw a fair number of 2-packs, Doc Samsons and even a couple others like Luke Cage, Spidey 2099, and Doc Samson. Stopped in at a CVS pharmacy and saw Mary Jane, which I already have. One store also had Kitty Pryde, but I don't need her either.

The only toy we ended up buying that day was the rare, Monster High character "Ghoulia Yelps." It was the first time we had ever seen it in a store, and out of an endcap full of Monster High toys, it was the only one. Couldn't pass it up, or my daughter would have cried for weeks. Not that I even considered not buying it, but it did get her to clean up her room, so it was a win.

As far as Marvel Universe, I think the line is going to die very soon if they can't get rid of these damn Iron Mans clogging pegs. NO MORE IRON MAN!!! Clearance those suckers and move on.