3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went on a toy hunt in Vegas yesterday and took some photos of the Iron Man peg clog that I posted in another thread. That same Wal-Mart also had an Odin and Loki from the movie line. I left both of them because the movie figures don't really interest me. In retrospect, I should have bought Odin at least, since I will probably never see him again.

Other than those, it was Iron Man EVERYWHERE. I saw a fair number of 2-packs, Doc Samsons and even a couple others like Luke Cage, Spidey 2099, and Doc Samson. Stopped in at a CVS pharmacy and saw Mary Jane, which I already have. One store also had Kitty Pryde, but I don't need her either.

The only toy we ended up buying that day was the rare, Monster High character "Ghoulia Yelps." It was the first time we had ever seen it in a store, and out of an endcap full of Monster High toys, it was the only one. Couldn't pass it up, or my daughter would have cried for weeks. Not that I even considered not buying it, but it did get her to clean up her room, so it was a win.

As far as Marvel Universe, I think the line is going to die very soon if they can't get rid of these damn Iron Mans clogging pegs. NO MORE IRON MAN!!! Clearance those suckers and move on.

Agreed on the ironman, and I had no idea CVS carried MU figures?!

Went on a toy hunt in Vegas yesterday and took some photos of the Iron Man peg clog that I posted in another thread. That same Wal-Mart also had an Odin and Loki from the movie line. I left both of them because the movie figures don't really interest me. In retrospect, I should have bought Odin at least, since I will probably never see him again.

Other than those, it was Iron Man EVERYWHERE. I saw a fair number of 2-packs, Doc Samsons and even a couple others like Luke Cage, Spidey 2099, and Doc Samson. Stopped in at a CVS pharmacy and saw Mary Jane, which I already have. One store also had Kitty Pryde, but I don't need her either.

The only toy we ended up buying that day was the rare, Monster High character "Ghoulia Yelps." It was the first time we had ever seen it in a store, and out of an endcap full of Monster High toys, it was the only one. Couldn't pass it up, or my daughter would have cried for weeks. Not that I even considered not buying it, but it did get her to clean up her room, so it was a win.

As far as Marvel Universe, I think the line is going to die very soon if they can't get rid of these damn Iron Mans clogging pegs. NO MORE IRON MAN!!! Clearance those suckers and move on.

Ronnie which store did you find the Doc Samson at? I have never seen that figure but I love the character.

not alot today, but what i did get was good:

Phasing Vision :smile:

Thanos

I was suprised to find the vision as all the revision cases we have been getting for the last month have been the Warpath/ Ms. marvel/ DD cases. I did'nt think we would be getting any more cases of revision stock, as the new wave is so close to hitting. At least in this area it has seemed that way in the past.

Also saw 2 deluxe frost giants, 2 Odins and 2 Lokis, as well as 2 GI Joe PoC Shadow Trackers at both targets i went to (mayfield, univ. hts.), but i left them on the pegs, as I already have all i need.

I hit up Emerald City Comic Con Sunday, heres my haul...

ECCCToyHaul1.jpg

Doc was $4 cuz the card was jacked

The fugly girls and Hulk were $10 apiece

The X-Mansion gate was $18 (Jean Grey and Marvel Girl $10 & $8)

Finally got my Konshu statue with Moon Knight $10...;)

ML Bishop variant $20 (MOC) and the vendor threw in a spare right arm for Apocalypse..

Not too bad.

Went by TRU today and they still had like 10 iron mans out. Obviously the 2 for 10.99 sale last week didn't help. But, I did ask an employee if they had more in the back. This guy is cool and always scans a MU figure and checks his scanner for stock. Luckily, they had a revision case and he brought it out. Wish I had found this sooner, cause I dropped some $ on a few variants on ebay just last week. This is the first revision case I've found here. It's been a long time since someone has pulled a case for me, and damn it's a great feeling. There are a few decent employees at our TRU. I never get any help at Target though. When I ask about stock in the back, they just give the generic answer "No, what we have is out". As if they really know off the top of their heads what is on the floor and what could be in the back.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a few figs. Mainly the Phasing Vision. I grabbed a Bucky, Red Hulk, and Kitty Pryde for me. I got a few of the variants out of that case for trading too. I figured I've been patient and dealing with crappy pegs for a long time and I deserved some decent trading stock. Check out my lists below (signature)

I went to target again today, and they only had 2 peg warmers. I was shocked because this was the same place where they had about 35 good figures less than a week ago.

Still haven't seen any other figure from the World War Hulk wave except for the bleeding edge iron man. I've had more sucess finding Thanos than this wave :(

I went to target again today, and they only had 2 peg warmers. I was shocked because this was the same place where they had about 35 good figures less than a week ago.

Still haven't seen any other figure from the World War Hulk wave except for the bleeding edge iron man. I've had more sucess finding Thanos than this wave :(

You gotta go up north LV Nintendojkr. I never had a problem finding every wave up there. Now that I live here in Cali, I can't find nothing new.

I hit up Emerald City Comic Con Sunday, heres my haul...

ECCCToyHaul1.jpg

Doc was $4 cuz the card was jacked

The fugly girls and Hulk were $10 apiece

The X-Mansion gate was $18 (Jean Grey and Marvel Girl $10 & $8)

Finally got my Konshu statue with Moon Knight $10...;)

ML Bishop variant $20 (MOC) and the vendor threw in a spare right arm for Apocalypse..

Not too bad.

Where is that X-Mansion gate from? I'd love to get one of those.

I just got (most of) my Habrotoyshop order. Captain America apparently takes a little longer to ship. Anyway, got a Mary Jane, Skrull, and Black Spidey. All are great except they shipped the Black Spidey separately and in an envelope rather than a box. So his packing was smashed and bent. I personally dont really care since these are for my kid who is going to rip them open, but just be warned. If you're looking for MOC figures, Hasbrotoyshop might not be the best choice. I'm hoping they ship Cap a little more carefully.

I just got (most of) my Habrotoyshop order. Captain America apparently takes a little longer to ship. Anyway, got a Mary Jane, Skrull, and Black Spidey. All are great except they shipped the Black Spidey separately and in an envelope rather than a box. So his packing was smashed and bent. I personally dont really care since these are for my kid who is going to rip them open, but just be warned. If you're looking for MOC figures, Hasbrotoyshop might not be the best choice. I'm hoping they ship Cap a little more carefully.

Habrotoyshop has done this to me in the past as well.

Nothing new found today however I saw something very disturbing at a local TRU. They had 5 or 6 of the Nick Fury IM2 box sets and in every one the Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury figure was stolen out of the package (I should have snapped a picture of it).

funny you should say that because my logal TRU has about four left and each on has some damage to the figures or the packaging. mostly the drones heads are broken or missing. almost like the package was tampered with

Went back to the same target i went to yesterday that had only 2 figures, and they had restocked significantly. They had four full pegs with revision case offerings, and I got a clear vision. They also had 2 Thanos figs. I was shocked because those are the 2nd and third Thanos I have seen in the past week!!! I passed though because I want some other collector to get their chance.The clear Vision is cool though.

Well, I got my case in from toys4smiles today; Thanos, X-Force Wolvie, 4 Aim Soilders.

Got off of work and went by the first wal-mart on the way home... remnants of a Thanos revision pack. Swung by the next one, saw a box on the pallet, scored a Thanos and Skrull Soilder! I might hit the other wal-mart in town and see if they have that same run so I can get one more Skrull.