3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well I got my Captain America from Hasbrotoyshop today and I was right. They shipped it in an envelope so the card and bubble are completely smashed. That didn't bother me as much as his paint. This is the first Cap I've finally seen with decent face paint, but his upper arm chain mail is a different color blue than the rest of his chest! Has anybody else seen this? Total bummer.

So I went by TRU today looking for MU and Star Wars vintage. No luck. Remnants of the revision case I saw opened at TRU on monday. But the guy who helped me on monday did check both lines and said there wasn't anything in the back. Funny that the scanner actually makes a specific buzz when an item comes up not being in stock. Anyway, he goes on to tell me that I could special order a case if I wanted and that they wouldn't charge shipping. It wouldn't be through the website, I could pick it up in store. I've never heard of this before, of course I haven't had a retail employee actually help me this much in like 8 years. Has anyone else actually gotten TRU to special order you any figures before?

Well I would have ordered with him that instant, but I don't have the specific SKU#s for the newest Star Wars vintage waves and neither for the MU phasing vision wave. I guess he couldn't look it up because it doesn't show exactly what figures are in that assortment in the computer. He didn't want to order me the wrong case. Anyway, does anyone know a good site that lists MU and/or Star Wars scan #s? I've found some randomly in the past online.

Well I got my Captain America from Hasbrotoyshop today and I was right. They shipped it in an envelope so the card and bubble are completely smashed. That didn't bother me as much as his paint. This is the first Cap I've finally seen with decent face paint, but his upper arm chain mail is a different color blue than the rest of his chest! Has anybody else seen this? Total bummer.

WOW, Hasbro is awesome. I complained about my 2 smashed figures and how they were shipped in envelopes. They offered to resend me new figures (in a box), and refund me for the shipping I paid for my whole order! Class act. Between them and Disneystore.com I've never had such great customer service.

Past two days have been good to me, got some serious JOE and MU Hauls...

11qrfw7.jpg

Several joe vehicles, and some bad azz figures;

v44igl.jpg

Sorry this one is blurry, but i have here;

Thanos x2, AIM Soilders x4, X-Force Wolvie, Winter Soilder, and Phasing Vision. My buddy MrDizzle who post here as well, picked me up a Warpath today.

2vttk54.jpg

t67cqc.jpg

Target is the place to go for the Variant cases. They put another 3 cases out today. I would have loved to of picked some up for trades but I need to be good with money right now. They still had 2 Warpaths, 3 Daredevils and 3 Moonstones left.

I always feel so guilty leaving figures behind, but hopefully a fellow collector or kid will grab them.

Target is the place to go for the Variant cases. They put another 3 cases out today. I would have loved to of picked some up for trades but I need to be good with money right now. They still had 2 Warpaths, 3 Daredevils and 3 Moonstones left.

I always feel so guilty leaving figures behind, but hopefully a fellow collector or kid will grab them.

Not my Target. I have not seen anything new there in 4 or 5 months with MU. Walmart is just as bad.

After searching for weeks I finally found the red/blue Warpath and Moonstone at a local Target. I left a new DD for another collector as well as some other decent figures. The other 4 Targets by me are full of peg warmers (tons o' Iron Man figures, etc...) and haven't gotten anything new for weeks. Does anyone know if the phasing Vision is in the case with Moonstone, r/b Warpath, Red Hulk, etc...?

I went to walmart today and it looked like they were restocking. They had papers on the pegs to direct the employees where to put stuff i guess. On the paper it said Gigantic battles was to be placed under the marvel uni figures. I am not very familiar with how stores run their stocking, but does this mean we should see the new gigantic battles soon?