3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found two shock troops @ walmart, and my buddy bought my Warpath to work;

rtokr5.jpg

Hey, I have a Comic Iron Monger if you want to trade one of those shock troopers. PM if interested.

I bought a Comic Iron Monger off of T4S for $5, I just haven't updated my sig. Honestly man Shock Troopers are hard as hell to come by. I would trade one for a Phasing Vision, that's about it.

I bought a Comic Iron Monger off of T4S for $5, I just haven't updated my sig. Honestly man Shock Troopers are hard as hell to come by. I would trade one for a Phasing Vision, that's about it.

Really? Found two today at Meijer, on sale for 5 bucks a pop, wish I had bought both. Great "SWAT" style fig.

No new MU/IM/SM though, and no Thor outside of TRU and Target that I've seen...

After not seeing anything new for weeks I have come across 3 Moonstones and red/blue Warpaths in the last two days at Targets in my area. These Targets all seem to have received the same revision cases with those figures + Red Hulk, Kitty Pryde, Multi Man, Union Jack etc... Has anyone scored a Phasing Vision or anything from that revision case (Yellow Jaclet, Skrull, Thanos) at Target? I am trying to figure out where to spend my time looking, Target or TRU/Walmart/Disney. Thanks.

:biggrin: had a great day after a very long dry spell. got my thanos and yellowjacket from HTS (they arrived in perfect condition, so for all those who tried to scare me with horror stories, they came through great! Have yet to have a bad experience with HTS). Also recieved my Dark DD from fellow member EradicatorRage. Great Fig and awesome trader. Highly recommend him. Thanks again Logan, be talking to you soon! Off topic, but I also scored three of the figs from wave two of the green lantern classics - before BBTS even got them in stock (my preorder is still unfulfilled), I find them at retail!!!! what gives? Anyways, really happy with my scores today. Its about time....

The FLorence Walmarts still hasn't gotten anything{they're clearancing GI JOE and TRON out}. The Thor figures are dwindling and the MU's? Well I counted 2 WS, 1 Iron Spidey, 1 IM 2020 and FIFTEEN versions of IM. The Muscle Shoals Walmart has 1 Namor on the pegs then the rest of MU{7 IMs} are not on the figure asile but on the clearance aisle with the IM deluxes.

This week I got The new spider man figures

Venom,scorpion and Lizard

and i also got from china

DSC03329-1.jpg

Got tired of looking for the movie version

Check around. I found mine hidden on the bottom shelf. If you really, really can't find him, send me a message, I'd be willing to trade mine for Thanos, comic Loki, etc. I'll throw in a Wolverine figure if you got a mandarin or comic whiplash.