3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Finally was able to be at Target with a new case to open... :)

This was the case contents (for those who keep track of these things):

Vision (phasing)

Thanos

Skrull Soldier

Yellowjacket

Black Widow

Winter Soldier (short hair)

Red Hulk

Captain America (WWII shield)

Wolverine (Team X)

Iron Spider-Man

Iron Patriot

Dark Hawkeye

Anyway, I picked up the phasing Vision and Skrull Soldier because I needed them. I also grabbed the Yellowjacket, Black Widow and Thanos for trade.

Must be nice to be able to find revision stuff. Me? Nothing.

After a month of searching, the rarest thing to be found around here was a Yellowjacket. I have not seen a single Variant. And the best part? Of the twelve or thirteen stores around here that are supposed to carry Marvel Universe, TWO have had revision cases come in and one of those stores has had it happen ONCE. I am officially going to give up on finding these things. My stores simply refuse to order more Marvel Universe figures and whenever I ask about them I get employees telling me they have no idea if and when they are going to bring them back. None of my wal marts really carry them anymore and of the two toys r us in the area one DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SINGLE CARDED FIGURE! Its been 6 weeks since I have seen any at the store. Awful.

I'm done trying to find these damn things. If you want toys, DO NOT LIVE IN AKRON, OH.

Finally was able to be at Target with a new case to open... :)

This was the case contents (for those who keep track of these things):

Vision (phasing)

Thanos

Skrull Soldier

Yellowjacket

Black Widow

Winter Soldier (short hair)

Red Hulk

Captain America (WWII shield)

Wolverine (Team X)

Iron Spider-Man

Iron Patriot

Dark Hawkeye

Anyway, I picked up the phasing Vision and Skrull Soldier because I needed them. I also grabbed the Yellowjacket, Black Widow and Thanos for trade.

That confirmed what I thought. Missed out on BlackWidow, Yellowjacket, and Vision, but at least I know they were in the area.

After a month of searching, the rarest thing to be found around here was a Yellowjacket. I have not seen a single Variant. And the best part? Of the twelve or thirteen stores around here that are supposed to carry Marvel Universe, TWO have had revision cases come in and one of those stores has had it happen ONCE. I am officially going to give up on finding these things. My stores simply refuse to order more Marvel Universe figures and whenever I ask about them I get employees telling me they have no idea if and when they are going to bring them back. None of my wal marts really carry them anymore and of the two toys r us in the area one DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE SINGLE CARDED FIGURE! Its been 6 weeks since I have seen any at the store. Awful.

I'm done trying to find these damn things. If you want toys, DO NOT LIVE IN AKRON, OH.

I feel your pain here in Reading PA as well. Over a dozen stores within 20min of me and only one restock in 3months its pathetic really.. as a consumer I feel slighted without any form of recourse or action to take.

I feel your pain here in Reading PA as well. Over a dozen stores within 20min of me and only one restock in 3months its pathetic really.. as a consumer I feel slighted without any form of recourse or action to take.

Same here. The only Toys R Us is two hours away, no Walmart carries the line, and the closest Target only has Iron Mans and 1 Colossus. My best luck has been at at a different Target, where they have plenty of figures, but none that I really want. As such, I've started army building Multiple Man. What have I become?

Hey all,

It looks they put some new stuff at HTS. There's a Jean Grey in there and if you look, you can find Vision in stock as well.

~Magus

good lookin out, Magus. i grabbed 2x Vision and a Black Panther. im hoping one of the Visions is reg. *fingers crossed* Use promo code HTS10 for 10% off. ;)