3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

snagged 2 more Shadow Trackers today. My Jamaican drug/ voodoo gang is growin...

LOL. A wal-mart in my area has like 10 Shawdow Trackers, 10 Low Lights, and 15 Skydives. Maybe I should troop build Skydive. I love that fig.

That's crazy. I have all of POC4 but only saw Skydive at Wally and Target today. Did see POC3 Snake Eyes(the awesome one) and some shock troopers. Also a Hulk/Cyclops 2 pack

im tryin to get a couple more of the new Destro, but him and Lowlight are gettin cherry-picked HARD. i can see why Destro is hot- pop & swap heads and you have a "Heavy Viper." But Lowlight ? Hes cool and all (I grabbed one for his gear) but multiples?

btw, is it ok to talk joes in here ? im goin thru a heavy MU drought...

My wal-mart has a crap load of Heavy Armour Destro with the breifcase as well. I still can't believe they have all those awesome joe figs.

snagged 2 more Shadow Trackers today. My Jamaican drug/ voodoo gang is growin...

LOL. A wal-mart in my area has like 10 Shawdow Trackers, 10 Low Lights, and 15 Skydives. Maybe I should troop build Skydive. I love that fig.

That's crazy. I have all of POC4 but only saw Skydive at Wally and Target today. Did see POC3 Snake Eyes(the awesome one) and some shock troopers. Also a Hulk/Cyclops 2 pack

im tryin to get a couple more of the new Destro, but him and Lowlight are gettin cherry-picked HARD. i can see why Destro is hot- pop & swap heads and you have a "Heavy Viper." But Lowlight ? Hes cool and all (I grabbed one for his gear) but multiples?

btw, is it ok to talk joes in here ? im goin thru a heavy MU drought...

My wal-mart has a crap load of Heavy Armour Destro with the breifcase as well. I still can't believe they have all those awesome joe figs.

Lucky. I have yet to see this guy in the wild. I want to army build these suckers!

I'm still looking for a PoC Recondo if anyone comes across him.

I saw him the other day and passed on him. I'll check that target again for you.

I picked up the Skydive and Lowlight from this wave, but I am skipping the Shadow tracker and Destro.

I have zero interest in Shadow Tracker. He looks like crap to me in every way. One of the most ridiculous figures in the modern era, in my opinion.

I am thinking of getting Destro.. and like other people have said, to do a headswap. But I am not sure if I will because they are releasing that body again as a heavy Iron Grenadier pretty soon.. and that figure is badass!

as for MU.. I haven't seen anything great lately. The variants get picked out of every revision case as soon as they drop every morning... and I blame mostly collectors getting multiples.. that is the nature... everybody hoards anything they know somebody else wants. it sucks.

I picked up the Skydive and Lowlight from this wave, but I am skipping the Shadow tracker and Destro.

I have zero interest in Shadow Tracker. He looks like crap to me in every way. One of the most ridiculous figures in the modern era, in my opinion.

I am thinking of getting Destro.. and like other people have said, to do a headswap. But I am not sure if I will because they are releasing that body again as a heavy Iron Grenadier pretty soon.. and that figure is badass!

as for MU.. I haven't seen anything great lately. The variants get picked out of every revision case as soon as they drop every morning... and I blame mostly collectors getting multiples.. that is the nature... everybody hoards anything they know somebody else wants. it sucks.

Shawdow Tracker is a dope figure IMO, not groundbreaking in any way but he is solid. I agree with you on the destro as I only got him for the money briefcase and to do a head swap.

As far as MU...sigh... I've missed out on two revision cases at my Target. Both with clear vision and Thanos. My thing is that I normally always need two figs, one for me, one for Mr.Dizzle (a buddy I work with who also post here). He hooks me up with ALOT of stuff so I have to look out for him. So I gave him the fist Phasing Vision I got, now I need one of myself. But if I see like a Thanos or anything else of value I leave it for other collectors and kids. Tho I know it may not reach them, my intentions are good. The only figure I have an extra of is Thanos, but thats only bc I ordered him off of TR4S.

Nice.....

thank you. hope it's the regular warpath one, but even if it isn't I ordered 2 of them and I'll just pass one of each of them off to my Nephew that lives in a dead zone when it comes to getting good MU these days.

the other two are for me OR maybe a trade to anybody who has a regular Vision.

hey DK ill trade you straight-up reg. Vision for reg. Warpath if it works out that way.