3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Nice.....

thank you. hope it's the regular warpath one, but even if it isn't I ordered 2 of them and I'll just pass one of each of them off to my Nephew that lives in a dead zone when it comes to getting good MU these days.

the other two are for me OR maybe a trade to anybody who has a regular Vision.

hey DK ill trade you straight-up reg. Vision for reg. Warpath if it works out that way.

sounds good to me.

hopefully it isn't what I suspect,

just variants with original pictures on the sight.

hasbrotoyshop.com right now WARPATH SUNFIRE and others are up

sonofabitch!

I been refreshing the screen to get warpath, sunfire, and vision for days now... I was this morning too up until about 8am... they didn't add them until I stepped away from the computer. :(

that really pisses me off. I wish they would have some kind of set schedule for adding things

after reading on here about people asking employees go check the stock, I decide to give it a try.

Went to walmart and the price for marvel universe was on sale for $3.99 but they only had 2 ironmans. So I asked someone (probably the manager) and he called someone to check back and that guy brought out 3 already opened boxes!

30ruoi1.jpg

and stopped at Kohls and found 3 drones for $4.39 each

All in all it was a great afteroon :smile:

still no vision though.. oh well

after reading on here about people asking employees go check the stock, I decide to give it a try.

Went to walmart and the price for marvel universe was on sale for $3.99 but they only had 2 ironmans. So I asked someone (probably the manager) and he called someone to check back and that guy brought out 3 already opened boxes!

30ruoi1.jpg

Sweet haul!

30ruoi1.jpg

super sweet haul. i bet no wal-mart in my area has no backstock like that. I bet that was an employee's stash. lol.

30ruoi1.jpg

super sweet haul. i bet no wal-mart in my area has no backstock like that. I bet that was an employee's stash. lol.

$3.99 each, Archangel, Thanos, 2 warpaths, 2 moonstones, Black Panther and the rest.....

damn.... I hate you so much. I had to do 9.99 retail and re-retail (scalpers)

to score figures like that.

lol

:blink:

On the real,

congrats..... wish the toy gods bless me with a crazy sale and great haul like that one day.

My luck it has only been the offensive Iron-mans at K-mart for 5 bucks each...

who needs that crap anymore.

30ruoi1.jpg

Huge haul, man!

Congrats.

30ruoi1.jpg

Damn thats a sweet ass haul!! And for $3.99! Lucky!!

I remember a couple of months ago i found the Greatest Battles two packs discounted for $3.22 and Target two packs exclusive for $6 at my local Target. It shocked me...bought the entire waves of Thor/IM, Spiderman/Sentry, Dark SM/DWolverine (ultimately exchanged it for the secret wars Magneto/Black Costume SM), Cyclops/Dark Phoenix, etc. Picked up an IM/Black Panther box. I hated this Black Panther sculpt so i had to buy the regular single card. The individual version is becoming one of my favorite figures.

Then i excitedly drove around to the other Targets to find it was my local one discounting them only. Either way...a great haul at the time.

i guess this has to be repeated anew.

there will NOT be any reissues of the original Vision and (silver) XF Warpath. only the variants and gray/black 3 pack WP.

Jean Grey, Sunfire, Bullseye, Thanos, Archangel etc. are being re-released as evident in the revision cases, but for those of you hoping to get the original releases of the aforementioned characters, i'm afraid its not going to happen.

as for the HTS peeps sending that email, we all know very well that the people at HTS have no freaking clue what they're talking about. they're Customer Service reps putting out fires with whatever knowledge they may, or in many cases, may not have.

i don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but it bums me out when so many people are hoping to get the grails when in fact what they're going to get are the variants. Hasbro made it clear that revisions were going to give fans the chance to get the characters they missed out on during the first go 'round, but they never said they would be releasing the original versions of every character.

Hasbro knows about the frenzy regarding original Vision and silver XF Warpath, and in some sectors, Flame On Torch. they're not going to re-release these versions again. it makes sense to keep the grails intact.

Shockwave, just as HTS has no way of knowing, neither do you. Your statement is very matter-of-fact but I dont know how you could possibly know this for sure.

Now that's not to say I completely disagree. Those orders will probably ship the variants..but the fact that they are pre orders gives me hope that you are wrong. Maybe they're reprinting the htf figures again. Isn't that what the revision cases are? Maybe this is another revision. I doubt it highly, but my point is that none of us know for certain. Well just have to wait and see.

Shockwave, just as HTS has no way of knowing, neither do you. Your statement is very matter-of-fact but I dont know how you could possibly know this for sure.

Now that's not to say I completely disagree. Those orders will probably ship the variants..but the fact that they are pre orders gives me hope that you are wrong. Maybe they're reprinting the htf figures again. Isn't that what the revision cases are? Maybe this is another revision. I doubt it highly, but my point is that none of us know for certain. Well just have to wait and see.

patterns. equations. statements.

this is what i go by. for the sake of those 'hoping,' i truly wish those hopes come to fruition.

a "revision" case is not 'revised' a second time around within months of its initial release, unless there were major errors that needed to be addressed and thus 'revised.'

i have yet to see a revision of a revision.

The "grails" (regular vision & x force warpath) weren't worth anything at first. Their variants were. X-men warpath went for over $100 for about a week. It wasn't until Hasbro shipped the revisions and reversed the variant's value.

Maybe...not likely... But maybe they're doing this again the other way around?

your assessment is erroneous.

it has been well documented by those of us that have been collecting this line for a long time that regular Vision, X-Force Warpath, Jean Grey (basically half of Wave 6) were the most sought after figs in the MU line because of its short release, not to mention the really cool characters (mostly X-Men) included in the wave.

it wasn't until Archangel and Thanos were released in the later waves that other figs were included in the discussion.

once the revisions were being leaked, prices shot up on the revisions until they began to saturate the market. after which prices SHOT UP for the original versions since most collectors caught on that they (originals) were not going to be re-released. thus, value for the revisions began to slowly drop.

i sold plenty of regular Vision's and Warpath's at $30+ a pop right up until the revisions came out. i was interested to see if revisions would trump the original value, but that is no longer the case. regular Vision and XF Warpath now easily fetch $50+, and in many cases, much more than that.

Got my hammer drone in the mail today off ebay the figure is pretty sweet impo

on the whole which vision which warpath am i getting thing hope it is the ones people want. i just seeing them being the running changes of the phasing and red/blue. i was very very vortunate to get wave 6 @ retail in one whack when they came out.but do hope people get what they want