3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The one thing I need to add to this debate about people who think they are getting the original Vision and Warpath from HTS is this...look at the figure/case breakdown from the website..it is a straight up revision case.

If this was old stock that they magically got in, wouldnt the other figures from the original assortments be on the website too?

Think about it....

Found that darn Phasing Vision today. Not as happy about it as I thought I would be though. He still looks like he's staring at his feet like my regular version does. I Was hoping My regular version was just badly molded and this one would be able to look straight ahead. Oh well he's still pretty cool to look at illuminated.

I think it's because of the head sculpt used. My regular Vision has the same issue, but it's never bother me that much.

The one thing I need to add to this debate about people who think they are getting the original Vision and Warpath from HTS is this...look at the figure/case breakdown from the website..it is a straight up revision case.

If this was old stock that they magically got in, wouldnt the other figures from the original assortments be on the website too?

Think about it....

if those are the o.g's then yeah there should be an x-force wolvie and electro on hasbro to complete the original case assortment .

but hey even if they are the variants (which i believe them to be.. be really cool if reg tho) just think of them as coloring books and have em painted in your choice colors...errr maybe not.

Which revision case are Sunfire and green hulk from?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

but it does say regular or blue and red warpath randomly packed in case .

there may be hope yet for that black and silver.

damn im sherlock holmesin the universe.

Elementary my dear crayons. It even says that the Havok and Archangel are randomly packed as well. That revsion case has the same pre-order date at the figs on HTS. Also the cases are factory sealed so why would BBTS say they were random unless they were told by the manufacturer?

So either someone at Hasbro is playing a cruel joke or they're still hope!

Which revision case are Sunfire and green hulk from?

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

but it does say regular or blue and red warpath randomly packed in case .

there may be hope yet for that black and silver.

damn im sherlock holmesin the universe.

Elementary my dear crayons. It even says that the Havok and Archangel are randomly packed as well. That revsion case has the same pre-order date at the figs on HTS. Also the cases are factory sealed so why would BBTS say they were random unless they were told by the manufacturer?

So either someone at Hasbro is playing a cruel joke or they're still hope!

GREAT POINT SUPERTOM! Obviously BBTS does not have the cases yet, so Hasbro HAD to tell them they are randomly packed. But you know the naysayers will say anything to ruin ones high.

Still a wasteland in these parts. One Walmart has 10 versions of IM as well as an Iron Spider and Winter Soldier while the other Walmart has a Namor{yes, that's it one Namor}. Target still hasn't restocked either and have an Iron Patriot, Kitty Pryde, Multiple Man, and a DArk Daredevil. Man, will this drought ever end?

I have a friend who is just starting to get into MU. He asked me to take him to the Times Square Toys R Us yesterday to look for a Ghost Rider. We happened to randomly stumble upon a mid day restock. He found his Ghost Rider and I found a Thanos! #$## yeah!
That's awesome. I don't have Thanos but I have Ghost Rider. Hes probably one of my top 5 favorites in my collection.

Thanos would be too if I could find him... if anyone in the Rochester NY area spots one please message me. lol I don't want to resort to Ebay.

that Warpath went fast or people quietly ordered and didn't tell anybody this time. the sunfire is barely hanging on, lets see how long he last.

I clicked on the site it said both in stock, the vision pic looked like it jumped too (but maybe just because the other too were) then looked here to give a heads up and warpath was gone.

I ordered them first time around so i only want a regular vision.