3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

yeah looks like I will need it soon as see the GB packs popping up!

what is a GB pack??

never mind, Greatest battles.

I hate initials, sometimes it takes me longer to figure out what they stand for when people use them.... :wacko:

just me, I'm getting old.

I think he was referencing the Gigantic Battles sets. But could be Greatest Battles too...

should be very soon... i'd predict within the next two/three weeks.

i want these so bad i had to preorder from SmallJoes.

there's no way i could deal with having to hunt these down!

So when does everyone expect the next wave to hit stores? I'm thinking it's going to be in the next two weeks based on when online stores are expecting to deliver orders.

all I know is that there is going to be a major rehaul at toys r us in the coming weeks. infact today there was a team meeting and new floor plans for the action figures dept.

we had 3 cases instead of 1 or 2 today. it seems the higher ups are considering more because of popularity of these figures.

any ways I was able to score some figs after work suprisingly. because of the rules, all customers come first so there is usually nothing left of interest, but since im a new collector I am catching up on everything.

today was a good day :

any one interested in any of these they are for a trade

SDC16496.jpg

all I know is that there is going to be a major rehaul at toys r us in the coming weeks. infact today there was a team meeting and new floor plans for the action figures dept.

we had 3 cases instead of 1 or 2 today. it seems the higher ups are considering more because of popularity of these figures.

any ways I was able to score some figs after work suprisingly. because of the rules, all customers come first so there is usually nothing left of interest, but since im a new collector I am catching up on everything.

today was a good day :

any one interested in any of these they are for a trade

SDC16496.jpg

WOW!

Carnage's HTF fig; the others, very rare...

Congrats, good haul!

good to know they're still shipping new spiderman figures. i totally regret not picking one up seeing when i saw it before.

The Rhino and Carnage from that set are sweet.

They are. Rhino, Carnage and also Venom are bad ass. I picked up the toxic blast Venom variant but unfortunately the legs aren't articulate, but over all it's still a very detailed figure especially the tongue. I can't wait to find Lizard and Scorpion in the future. If the later waves aren't shipped to TRU, Wal Mart, Targets, where do they end up aside to HTS?

I really hate the dumb accessories that come with the spiderman series figures.

Does anyone like the Doc Octs? I can't get myself to buying either of the Doc Octs.

Sorry just random observations of the SP line.

archangel and sunfire are back up on hts

well that didn't last long then,

is it us fans or the scalpers who seem to have the site on virtual lock down?

and better question how do people do it?

is it the fans? hardly. its mostly hoarders, scalpers, impulse buyers who later have buyers remorse, the obsessive/compulsives... AND, a few fans who actually need these figs but end up getting the crap end of the stick because the aforementioned got them before they had a chance in hell.

how do they do it? constant lurking of the site and likewise constant refreshing of the screen, sometimes bookmarking the page.

its kinda sad, actually.

Well, had today off so I decided to hit up TRU at opening. When I pulled in there were already 6 scalpers lined up at the door (in the rain no less).

As soon as the doors opened, they ran for the action Figure aisles and grabbed anything that looked rare. They then proceeded to hound the floor manager and asked what else they got on the truck.

No toy was safe, Hot Wheels, Marvel, WWE...legos...they knew what they were doing.

When they saw me enter the aisles, they looked me over like I was an intruder. I literally laughed out loud and shook my head.

This is the job they have chosen and they can be at any store at any given time. Gotta love collecting toys in Northern New Jersey.

HTS' offerings go fast because they don't have many in the first place. The AA this morning was probably only a single one from a canceled order yesterday.

With the frequency of HTS heads ups lately, sounds to me like the users of this site are the ones compulsively checking...not that there is anything wrong with that, as Shockwave implies.