3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

how do they do it? constant lurking of the site and likewise constant refreshing of the screen, sometimes bookmarking the page.

its kinda sad, actually.

That's EXACTLY what I did. BUT, I bought one of each figure I needed. Between doing that and regular retail stores, I have managed to aquire every single figure released (aside from a couple of variants I don't care for) at MSRP. I am sure your "sad" comment was more directed at the scalpers than say someone like myself who buys 1 of each, so I don't take offense. I had just come to the conclusion if I was going to get what I needed at retail price, and avoid paying stupid ebay prices, I was going to have to fight fire with fire. But you're right, I am sure for every person like me that gets only what they need, there is a hundred scalper/hoarders buying all they can.

With the frequency of HTS heads ups lately, sounds to me like the users of this site are the ones compulsively checking...not that there is anything wrong with that, as Shockwave implies.

If users of this site are also closet scalpers, that validates my implication "bad guy." yet i understand the naivety of such an insinuation. there are plenty of active users on this site that are fans who 'need' the fig to fill a hole in their collection and are subsequently @ssed out due to the limited availability of a particular figure. that's the sad truth of this hobby.

That said, AA was available for quite some time yesterday. That's not to say there was only one or two figs available from canceled orders. That just means there were plenty to go around and those late to the party were, well, @ssed out.

btw, there is not just "this site." evilanimation, for example, is very active over on HissTank, where the MU thread is much more active than any thread on here. when news breaks, it breaks everywhere. not to mention ToyArk, Kitty's Pryde, the Fwoosh, etc.

there's an entire universe of collectors online, and lurkers, that are fighting for the elusive figs from this line - not just here, bad guy.

That's EXACTLY what I did. BUT, I bought one of each figure I needed. Between doing that and regular retail stores, I have managed to aquire every single figure released (aside from a couple of variants I don't care for) at MSRP. I am sure your "sad" comment was more directed at the scalpers than say someone like myself who buys 1 of each, so I don't take offense. I had just come to the conclusion if I was going to get what I needed at retail price, and avoid paying stupid ebay prices, I was going to have to fight fire with fire. But you're right, I am sure for every person like me that gets only what they need, there is a hundred scalper/hoarders buying all they can.

by no means was my comment a jab at collectors such as yourself, Klaytos. so thank you for understanding. i am a collector and enthusiast just like you. i could have mopped up the floor with AA's yesterday, but i did not. i did not even buy one because, well, i have two. one loose and one on card - not to mention an XFAA ordered from Marvel Digital.

i was more than excited for those that actually got to score one at retail price. i root for the little guy - always.

again, thank you for not taking offense and being able to distinguish and comprehend my post.

Picked up the following today, all MOC:

Black Panther

Silver Surfer

Grey Hulk

Moon Knight

Jean Grey

Vision (phasing)

The Jean Grey is for me, but the rest are available for sale/trade. Just see my thread in the FS/FT section (Also have another phasing Vision, Thanos, and Archangel deathmask available.)

where'd you pick them up?

Anyone finding the GB packs at their local WM yet? I stopped in today, and the pregnant 16 year old working the toy section basically said this:

"I dont know anything about any of this...I just get paid to stand around, and act like I am busy...you know, hard enough so that I keep my job, but not hard enough to seperate me from the thousands of workers here who dont give a s***...blah blah blah...trucks come once a night...blah blah blah, I am too lazy to get a scanner gun and see if there is a chance I might be able to tell you any information that you dont already know..."

Thanks for nothing!

Anyone finding the GB packs at their local WM yet? I stopped in today, and the pregnant 16 year old working the toy section basically said this:

"I dont know anything about any of this...I just get paid to stand around, and act like I am busy...you know, hard enough so that I keep my job, but not hard enough to seperate me from the thousands of workers here who dont give a s***...blah blah blah...trucks come once a night...blah blah blah, I am too lazy to get a scanner gun and see if there is a chance I might be able to tell you any information that you dont already know..."

Thanks for nothing!

wow! I really hope you get your gigantic battles soon. and if not, maybe if you can get a job at wal mart, you could show such enthusiasm for your job that maybe you could convince them to fire all the pregnant sixteen year old girls, and maybe you would even have the balls to find a scanner and break some rules for an angry collector or two.

First off, I said nothing about how angry I was...I was making a point at how terrible wal-mart employees are...get off your high horse about witless teenagers who have no concern for anything past their next high, or taking the easy way out in anything...

It would be the same if I was on a pharmacy website complaining about how bad wal-mart is at delivering quality care

It just happens to be I am on a collectible action figure site, so I complain about the service I get there...

So next time you think you are retorting about a post I write, and all the good you are accomplishing by berating my post...how about you NOT

get off my back

First off, I said nothing about how angry I was...I was making a point at how terrible wal-mart employees are...get off your high horse about witless teenagers who have no concern for anything past their next high, or taking the easy way out in anything...

It would be the same if I was on a pharmacy website complaining about how bad wal-mart is at delivering quality care

It just happens to be I am on a collectible action figure site, so I complain about the service I get there...

So next time you think you are retorting about a post I write, and all the good you are accomplishing by berating my post...how about you NOT

get off my back

get used to it bub. a lot of people like this have recently joined the site

Man. Why all the anger? Whatever happen to "if you don't have anything nice to say..."

I can think of a few Marvelous forum members that's gonna get lumps of coal in their stockings!

And here I foolishly believed that it was mostly little boys that collected action figures.

I can tell where I'm not wanted. I'm gonna take my toys and go home.

get off my back

if you knew anything about wal mart maybe you would understand that most employee's get switched around so often, and end up in departments they barely know anything about. and what kind of stereotyping @sshole assumes that just because a young pregnant girl works at wal mart (and wouldn't go above and beyond her job for you) she must be, witless lazy and high. like I said I just really want you get your GB! before you get me fired. p.s. im the pregnant girl.

get off my back

I understand your not happy with wal marts piss poor service but leave the negetives about the person themselves to the side. It really seems as if you lashed out on the person and not the company as a whole. Some people may take offense to the sixteen and pregnant, looking for the next high talk.

hey oldmanlogan we were fine here without you, but seeing as you have about two weeks on the sight, I am gonna assume you just type stuff to be "heard"...we all see you...and no one cares...you obviously read my post trying to find someway you could look like a savant in all this, and since you seem like the type of guy that needs the last word, I will let this go after this post...

you misinterpreted the main point of my OP, and look like a joke the way you are trying to "blast me" for it...

Good one!

hey oldmanlogan we were fine here without you, but seeing as you have about two weeks on the sight, I am gonna assume you just type stuff to be "heard"...we all see you...and no one cares...you obviously read my post trying to find someway you could look like a savant in all this, and since you seem like the type of guy that needs the last word, I will let this go after this post...

you misinterpreted the main point of my OP, and look like a joke the way you are trying to "blast me" for it...

Good one!

so i am new to the site and I responded to some jerk complaining in a sightings and hauls thread (though he seen nothing)I guess that makes me an idiot but surely not a savant

i thought this was the sightings and hauls thread not the... ahhhh to helll with it..im shortysben side *l* ive done good deals with him hes done good with me *l* gonna just sit back and watch

Lol. Man Rich I wouldn't vouch for anyone after the whomever modok fiasco.

hey i never had a bad deal with modok so i got no complaints its shitty what the guy did ill say that it was not right but what can ya do?