3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just got back from a family vacation in Orlando... both Universal Studio parks have tons of Skrulls in their gift shops, counted over a dozen... problem is they're sellin' them for 15 bucks a pop.

I was in Orlando past January. 15.25 bucks any MU figure, in Universal Island of Adventures.

The only place where I saw Galactus.

I bought him per 106 bucks (tax included).

Just got back from a family vacation in Orlando... both Universal Studio parks have tons of Skrulls in their gift shops, counted over a dozen... problem is they're sellin' them for 15 bucks a pop.

I was in Orlando past January. 15.25 bucks any MU figure, in Universal Island of Adventures.

:unsure:

just got my visions (Phasing - damn, I really wanted to open my regular moc and display him, but no chance of that now.....) and jean gray from hts. The phasing vision isn't as cool as I'd hoped, so I don't know if I'll display one or trade it away. I'll keep one vision and the jean moc for the collection. If anyone out there has an ultimate iron man, I really want that one. I have an extra thanos I'd consider trading as well.

x-men six pack on ebay . this guy has cable wave and the new 2 packs as well

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARVEL-UNIVERSE-CYCLOP...=item2a0f42c9e5

awe man... looks like the 6pack is gonna suck afterall. The only figures I want from it are thunderbird and Storm. Already have that Colossus.... Cyke still has midget arms, Nightcrawler still uses the wrong body, and that Wolverine is a little crappy too.

also, I like how the seller announces he will commit customs fraud in his auction lol.... saying he will declare the value lower or mark it as gift

ouch!

remember when Amazon was unloading Galactus for $20 during Xmas? too bad it wasn't Dark Galactus.

crazy.

ThHiro and SHOCKWAVE:

Do not forget, I live in Brazil.

If I bought on ebay Galactus (Toycade) or BBTS, would pay the same price, including the value of shipping / handling.

Had to wait 15 or 30 days to get home, fearing a charge of tax, because the box is great.

So know that I paid expensive, but still took advantage.

And another: Galactus is essential to any collector.

ThHiro and SHOCKWAVE:

If I bought on ebay Galactus (Toycade) or BBTS, would pay the same price, including the value of shipping / handling.

Had to wait 15 or 30 days to get home, fearing a charge of tax, because the box is great.

Brasileiro! muito bom!!

i didn't know you were from Brasil... i guess i should read locations more often.

i have a lot of Brasileiro amigos. very cool people.

you are correct... Galactus is essential. plus, if you can afford it, why not!

congratulations, btw.

ThHiro and SHOCKWAVE:

Brasileiro! muito bom!!

i didn't know you were from Brasil... i guess i should read locations more often.

i have a lot of Brasileiro amigos. very cool people.

you are correct... Galactus is essential. plus, if you can afford it, why not!

congratulations, btw.

His Portuguese is very good, my friend!

As you noted, could not miss the opportunity to buy Galactus, though at that price ...

Um abraço!

ouch!

remember when Amazon was unloading Galactus for $20 during Xmas? too bad it wasn't Dark Galactus.

I remember I just walk into the garage and see 3 on the shelf...the great part was i just bought one from TRU and took it back, i got 3 for the price of one. I also Got Ironmans command center for $10 and a bunch of stuff for my daughter.

crazy.

Hi, everybody, been lurking for a while, figured it's about time I registered. Anyway, I just came from another fruitless trip trying to find the Vision (normal, not phasing...I could KILL myself for not buying it when Toys R Us had it available online on Tuesday!!!) and thought I'd pass along what I saw in the wild in case anyone's interested.

At the Target in Rego Park, Queens (NYC) I saw 3 Black Panthers, 2 Moon Knights, 1 Grey Hulk, and 1 Skrull Soldier (among a lot of other more common figures). Also, both the Target and Toys R Us in Rego Center Mall have pretty much every 2-pack yet released.

In more unfortunate news, it seems that the Disney Stores in NYC (Times Square and Queens Center Mall) have stopped stocking MU figures, at least for now.

A little bit about me: I'm neither collector nor scalper/hoarder. I have two kids that are absolutely batty about Marvel so all figures I buy are unboxed and--gasp!!!--played with by my kids. ; ]

Happy hunting!

My check cashed for the Archangel Digital Comics figure mail away yesterday. Not sure what that means or how soon I will see my X-Force Archangel but I'll update when it arrives.

When did you send in your form? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and my check isn't cashed yet. I think the ones sent in Feb are being cashed now.

It was a few days after they announced the offer so probably Feb 12ish. Wow, I had no idea its been that long. The last time I did a figure mail away was '95 for a POTF Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise! I think it was Fruit Loops too.

My check cashed for the Archangel Digital Comics figure mail away yesterday. Not sure what that means or how soon I will see my X-Force Archangel but I'll update when it arrives.

When did you send in your form? I sent mine 2 weeks ago and my check isn't cashed yet. I think the ones sent in Feb are being cashed now.

It was a few days after they announced the offer so probably Feb 12ish. Wow, I had no idea its been that long. The last time I did a figure mail away was '95 for a POTF Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise! I think it was Fruit Loops too.

Hey, I remember that, I still have him boxed up too.

My local target has two Iron Patriots, two Winter Soldiers, and THREE Dark Hawkeyes pegwarming. I picked up a Kitty Pryde that I've seen the last few times I was there. Actually an all right figure.

They are packed to the gills with Spidey 3 3/4" though. Sadly, it's not the new wave with Venom, Lizard, and Scorpion. Would pick those up in a heartbeat if I saw them.