3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

So I went to my local target and I was surprised to find the peg warmers that I did

Iron Patriot x4

Dark Hawkeye x2

Iron Spiderman x2

Winter Soldier x2

Union Jack

Multiple Man

Yellow Jacket

Doc Samson

BE Ironman

Classic Ironman

Team X Wolverine

Well.. at least it's not all just Iron man haha

Seen the same thing at my Target except there were a few more of Multiple Man. Cant wait til the new stuff comes out. Feels kinda good to give my wallet a break. Maybe I'll buy a new display case with this money saved.

You want to hear b.s. The toys r us near me has had the gi Joe pegs empty for over a month now.

They claim it's renovations but a month with 6 pegs and only one figure, a doctor Rex black coat for 2 or so weeks and last week had that white camouflage stormshadow since Rex sold.

Wtf? So they have them and only put one figure out at a time?

The marvel universes I never have a chance at b/ c the scalpers are there before the store opens and are let in before everybody else because they know the morning guy?!!!

It's in your face here in the Bronx. Nobody cares but I still have luck sometimes because I frequently hunt, smaller shops, manhattan, white plains and other places I prefer to hold close to my chest. But what can you do, if it isn't armies of ironman, spideys and wolverines warming pegs, it's scalpers and reretailers.

Good luck and happy hunting.

the crazy thing is target of all places has not stocked star wars vintage since dec!thats damn near 3 months and its not just one store,EVERY target i go to has the same 3 or so figs pushed all the way to the front of the pegs,its pathetic

you know, I was at a retail, and I saw these babies...a gut feeling told me to pick up the general Lando for someone on here (as I do not collect SW), they had a TON of the new wave on their pegs...I went back literally a day later, and NOTHING, except the SW vintage storm trooper like 6 of them...that was it...

just got my visions (Phasing - damn, I really wanted to open my regular moc and display him, but no chance of that now.....) and jean gray from hts. The phasing vision isn't as cool as I'd hoped, so I don't know if I'll display one or trade it away. I'll keep one vision and the jean moc for the collection. If anyone out there has an ultimate iron man, I really want that one. I have an extra thanos I'd consider trading as well.

I felt the same way about the phasing Vision, so I returned it to the store and will just hope they decide to release a white Vision.

just got my visions (Phasing - damn, I really wanted to open my regular moc and display him, but no chance of that now.....) and jean gray from hts. The phasing vision isn't as cool as I'd hoped, so I don't know if I'll display one or trade it away. I'll keep one vision and the jean moc for the collection. If anyone out there has an ultimate iron man, I really want that one. I have an extra thanos I'd consider trading as well.

I felt the same way about the phasing Vision, so I returned it to the store and will just hope they decide to release a white Vision.

You should be able to custom a phasing vision to a white pretty easy. I'm not for sure because I don't know much about customs but it seems easy.

So I went to my local target and I was surprised to find the peg warmers that I did

Iron Patriot x4

Dark Hawkeye x2

Iron Spiderman x2

Winter Soldier x2

Union Jack

Multiple Man

Yellow Jacket

Doc Samson

BE Ironman

Classic Ironman

Team X Wolverine

Our Target currently has AIM soldiers as pegwarmers (7 the last time I counted). After that, it's the same as every store: Iron Man, Iron Man, Iron Man. At least my local Wal-Mart has finally put those figures on clearance.

Iron Patriot x4

Dark Hawkeye x2

Iron Spiderman x2

Winter Soldier x2

Union Jack

Multiple Man

Yellow Jacket

Doc Samson

BE Ironman

Classic Ironman

Team X Wolverine

Our Target currently has AIM soldiers as pegwarmers (7 the last time I counted). After that, it's the same as every store: Iron Man, Iron Man, Iron Man. At least my local Wal-Mart has finally put those figures on clearance.

I would be afraid if I were you then. When my walmart marked the MU on clearance, they stopped carrying them. Walmart is slowly starting to not carry the line

the vintage star wars line around here is all over the place its a joke where i live the pegs are packs to the gills with figs..yestarday i saw a lando and yoda and a bunch others no one buys them

did see 5 shock troopers from the poc joe line a halo jumper and a shdow tracker at a walmart last night they had 8 pegs for gi joe that was odd but cool...and they did have a slot on thier shelf for the gigantic battles packs as well

Was out today and saw Black Widow, Moon Knight, Grey Hulk... Anyone looking for these?? PM me if so and I'll try to pick them up for cost plus shipping or trade. I'm really only looking for Cable series, black Hand Ninjas or Gold Odin. Thanks

I saw the same thing at a Toys R Us here in Pittsburgh. There was also a Jean Grey and Union Jack. I was quite surprised.

Iron Patriot x4

Dark Hawkeye x2

Iron Spiderman x2

Winter Soldier x2

Union Jack

Multiple Man

Yellow Jacket

Doc Samson

BE Ironman

Classic Ironman

Team X Wolverine

I would be afraid if I were you then. When my walmart marked the MU on clearance, they stopped carrying them. Walmart is slowly starting to not carry the line

Not all the Marvel Universe, just the MU Iron Man from the first few waves. They might not even be clearance, just shelved in that area.

I know that the store itself is still stocking MU, as I picked up Phasing Vision last week, and they have had the last two revision cases put out over the last month and both have sold out within that time.

However, another Wal-Mart in my area has phased out MU and is officially off my "check" list. With three Super Wal-Marts in a five-mile radius (and another two within a ten-mile area), it doesn't hurt that much to have one stop stocking, especially since it's out of the way anyway.

While i"ve given up "hunting" for awhile as it seems futile, I did stop by the figure aisle while grocery shopping today at the local Walmart and well same ole same ole. The Thor figures were nearly gone, IM figures haven't moved, the comic packs are still pretty much just Sentry/Spidey, IM/Spiderwoman, and Thor/IM. The Spidey line was just gimmick Spidey's and one tongue out Venom. As for MU? 15 variations of IM and a Winter Soldier and Iron Spider.

While i"ve given up "hunting" for awhile as it seems futile, I did stop by the figure aisle while grocery shopping today at the local Walmart and well same ole same ole. The Thor figures were nearly gone, IM figures haven't moved, the comic packs are still pretty much just Sentry/Spidey, IM/Spiderwoman, and Thor/IM. The Spidey line was just gimmick Spidey's and one tongue out Venom. As for MU? 15 variations of IM and a Winter Soldier and Iron Spider.

My Wal-Mart just restocked all of the comic packs, so I get the sense that the new comic packs will go out when those sell down.

In the interests of trying to help others out, I've still got all four variants, but am planning to return them back into the wild. There just doesn't seem to be much need to keep them around when I'm sure someone in my area could probably use them. Anyone else experience this kind of "buyer's remorse", i.e. picking figures up with good intentions but later realizing that it wasn't necessary?

Was out today and saw Black Widow, Moon Knight, Grey Hulk... Anyone looking for these?? PM me if so and I'll try to pick them up for cost plus shipping or trade. I'm really only looking for Cable series, black Hand Ninjas or Gold Odin. Thanks

I saw the same thing at a Toys R Us here in Pittsburgh. There was also a Jean Grey and Union Jack. I was quite surprised.

Oh yeah, those were there also... I already have all of those so I didn't even really look. I anyone needs them I'll hook them up.

In the interests of trying to help others out, I've still got all four variants, but am planning to return them back into the wild. There just doesn't seem to be much need to keep them around when I'm sure someone in my area could probably use them. Anyone else experience this kind of "buyer's remorse", i.e. picking figures up with good intentions but later realizing that it wasn't necessary?

does nobody on this board want them? I was almost certain tons of people were looking hard to get them.

I could use the Vision and the Bucky Cap. I'll give you retail+shipping for Vision. How much would you want for Bucky Cap?