3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

got my target yellow wolvie in the mail today from ebay

went on some tunes saw trhe remanants of the vision case at the local target

and of cource grey hulk still peg warms at the local walmart but they did add the gigantic battles shelf label today so that was nice to see

ask this guy ^^^ :)

Hey all! If anyone happens to come across a grey hulk would you mind picking him up for me? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hey all! If anyone happens to come across a grey hulk would you mind picking him up for me? It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

ask this guy ^^^ :)

got my target yellow wolvie in the mail today from ebay

went on some tunes saw trhe remanants of the vision case at the local target

and of cource grey hulk still peg warms at the local walmart but they did add the gigantic battles shelf label today so that was nice to see

Haha I should have read that before hand :pp. That's kinda embarrassing considering he posted like right above me haha

I got Black Panther and Moonknight in the mail from HTS. I have to say I love BP. Though the sculpt has less articulation, it is far superior to some. I love the bulk, he makes my SW Capt. America look puny. The overly used body for MK really works for him, much better than say DD. I'm really pleased I had a chance to get both figures, thanks Revision Cases.

I got Black Panther and Moonknight in the mail from HTS. I have to say I love BP. Though the sculpt has less articulation, it is far superior to some. I love the bulk, he makes my SW Capt. America look puny. The overly used body for MK really works for him, much better than say DD. I'm really pleased I had a chance to get both figures, thanks Revision Cases.

Yea I personally love both of those figures. They are by far one of my favorites. I actually like the characters so much too that I'm having Legend make me some customs of both of them :p

Late night run to walmart just paid off, grabbed me a Jean Grey and Punisher. Stock guy was cool, even admitted he buys figures every now and then, let me get first dibs on the case because I asked if he could open the box instead of taking the liberty to do so myself. I passed on Phasing Vision, only had a $20 on me.

I came across a revision case tonight.. I was excited because I didn't know what was in it.. it said Wave 4 Revision 1... I popped it open, figuring there would be several figures I wanted.. but what I found was a case full of pegwarmers:

1x Silver Surfer

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Red Hulk

1x Punisher

1x Wolverine

1x Captain America (Original)

1x Modern Thor

1x Iron Spider-Man

1x Skrull Soldier

1x Iron Patriot

1x Wrecker

no variants... meh

I came across a revision case tonight.. I was excited because I didn't know what was in it.. it said Wave 4 Revision 1... I popped it open, figuring there would be several figures I wanted.. but what I found was a case full of pegwarmers:

1x Silver Surfer

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Red Hulk

1x Punisher

1x Wolverine

1x Modern Thor

1x Iron Spider-Man

1x Skrull Soldier

1x Iron Patriot

1x Wrecker

no variants... meh

Same case I came across, but I didn't have punisher so it was a win for me. Did you find it @ Wal-Mart? If so mines also had the W2 revison case with Jean Grey and Phasing Vision.

1x Silver Surfer

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Red Hulk

1x Punisher

1x Wolverine

1x Modern Thor

1x Iron Spider-Man

1x Skrull Soldier

1x Iron Patriot

1x Wrecker

no variants... meh

I want to live where Skrulls and Moon Knight are pegwarmers! Those wouldn't last 12 hours in my hood.

I see a couple people had questions about my HTS order that I got a few days ago. Yes, when I ordered it, HTS said that everything was scheduled to ship 4/4/11. But they did ship 1 1/2 weeks early. And I got it early. How? I don't know! The Star Wars wave 6 vintage figures I ordered at the same time still have not shipped. The Ronin was in fact the "black variant". The Vision was "phasing" and Warpath was red and blue. Rounding out my order was Black Panther and Moon Knight. 5 out of the 7 I ordered for my carded collection and they all came in really nice shape for a change.

Still waiting for my Archangels to ship from HTS also. Probably the Death Mask variant, nice timing too considering my Apocalypse/Cable case is probably shipping from EE next week or so.

Looking forward to the Taskmaster comic packs at retail soon. Comic packs I never have trouble finding. Walmart, Target, and TRU all stock those in abundance in a speedy fashion. Single carded figures? Forget it. I haven't seen a blessed thing in months. HTS.com has been very very good thankfully. If you happen to be online when things come in stock. I notice it's typically early in the AM or between 11 AM and 1 PM.

1x Silver Surfer

1x Grey Hulk

1x Moon Knight

1x Red Hulk

1x Punisher

1x Wolverine

1x Modern Thor

1x Iron Spider-Man

1x Skrull Soldier

1x Iron Patriot

1x Wrecker

no variants... meh

I want to live where Skrulls and Moon Knight are pegwarmers! Those wouldn't last 12 hours in my hood.

I see a couple people had questions about my HTS order that I got a few days ago. Yes, when I ordered it, HTS said that everything was scheduled to ship 4/4/11. But they did ship 1 1/2 weeks early. And I got it early. How? I don't know! The Star Wars wave 6 vintage figures I ordered at the same time still have not shipped. The Ronin was in fact the "black variant". The Vision was "phasing" and Warpath was red and blue. Rounding out my order was Black Panther and Moon Knight. 5 out of the 7 I ordered for my carded collection and they all came in really nice shape for a change.

Still waiting for my Archangels to ship from HTS also. Probably the Death Mask variant, nice timing too considering my Apocalypse/Cable case is probably shipping from EE next week or so.

Looking forward to the Taskmaster comic packs at retail soon. Comic packs I never have trouble finding. Walmart, Target, and TRU all stock those in abundance in a speedy fashion. Single carded figures? Forget it. I haven't seen a blessed thing in months. HTS.com has been very very good thankfully. If you happen to be online when things come in stock. I notice it's typically early in the AM or between 11 AM and 1 PM.

I was just at Walmart and they had the same wave... Looks like they got 2 cases. If you or anyone else is looking for something I'll pick them up for cost plus shipping.

the seller didn't list any information on any of the figs. just the picture and a 'thanks for looking' in the description.

he obviously didn't know, or care, about the figs themselves. the auction was at $10 for a while, as you saw. it started to climb quick, so i put in a strong bid during the last 10 seconds.

worked out nice.

i watched that one go...lucky you, I was thinking the seller must have not known the WP's rarity...

Last weekend I hit THREE Toys R Us, FOUR Wal-Marts, 2 Targets, a collectible toy store and three comic shops in Las Vegas. Nothing but pegwarmers in every location.

My "haul" existed of a Toy Biz Warstar, a McFarlane 4-inch Sea Monster playset, a faux-haired Wendigo (with Rattlesnake monster!), and a 3.35" Army of Darkness 2-pack with two-headed Ash and a Deadite.

Not much, but I have to say it is pretty cool having a MU/Joe-scale Necronomicon. Warstar is quite awesome and pretty much in-scale with MUs, but now I need to customize a few other exiled Shi'ar traitors to go with him.