3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Since Shockwave posted his eBay score, here's mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

30 Marvel Universe stands for $15 is pretty good, IMO. I've tried using different stands (G.I. Joe, that four peg thing, and IM), but the MU stands have been the best so far. Between that auction and another (30 stands for $26), I have more than enough to have a uniform standard for my collection.

In other news, I did my run around town to see what was new. Every store was unchanged except for the one that regularly gets restocked. That store had what seemed like a toy explosion, as every single peg was packed with merch from the backroom. The Marvel Universe pegs featured the non-variant/rare cases: Grey Hulk, Moon Knight, Red Hulk, Iron Spider-Man, Skrulls, Captain America, X-Men outfit Wolverine, Wrecker, Silver Surfer, Punisher, and a few others that came out in previous waves. Had to be at least three cases put out, as there were 4 pegs filled to capacity.

got some HTS goodies today- 2x cough drop Visions, Black Panther, Secret Wars Spider Woman/ Iron Man 2pk. I like the sculpt on Panther, but the artic. is garbage.

HTS was spot on with their record of 100% bent cards sent to me, lol. Must really suck for the MOC guys who order singles from them.

got some HTS goodies today- 2x cough drop Visions, Black Panther, Secret Wars Spider Woman/ Iron Man 2pk. I like the sculpt on Panther, but the artic. is garbage.

HTS was spot on with their record of 100% bent cards sent to me, lol. Must really suck for the MOC guys who order singles from them.

I recently got 2 thanos, 2 yellowjacket, 2 vision, 1 jean gray in two seperate orders. all mint, no bent cards or dented bubbles. Only issue was a marginal paint app on one of the yellowjackets. HTS has never sent me but one bent card, on a modern thor. I've ordered over 30 figs from them. I have always ordered at least three figs at a time, so they are always boxed. Maybe that makes the difference

went to my local walmart they restocked mu i bought the two skrull soldiers they had finally able to army build first time ive seen them scince wave 4 and now i have both versions as well skrull language base and english

but left the following

3 grey hulks

2 punishers

1 silver surfer

1 phasing vision

2 team x wolvie

2 modern thor

1 ww2 cap

3 red hulks

2 black widows

and 2 moon knights

Florence Walmart's pegs are overflowing today with MU, unfortunately it's just more of the revision cases with the Skrulls, Punisher V2, Union Jack, Moon Knight, Black Widow, Grey Hulk, Red Hulk, and other I forget{no variants though}. Restocked the Thor figures as well but still wave one however all the Odins were the gold so maybe that's a running change.

This is what has been sitting on the pegs at my wally for three days now

Moon Knight x2

Grey Hulk

Skrull Soldier

Bucky x2

1st App. Cap

Jean Grey

Multiple Man x3

Team X Wolvie x2

Iron Spider-Man x2

Silver Surfer

Thor x2

Black Widow

I've been there everyday for the last four days, and the pegs keep getting filled little by little. One day they were almost empty, then there was the Silver Surfer then a grey hulk and Jean Grey, then all the rest showed up.

Florence Walmart's pegs are overflowing today with MU, unfortunately it's just more of the revision cases with the Skrulls, Punisher V2, Union Jack, Moon Knight, Black Widow, Grey Hulk, Red Hulk, and other I forget{no variants though}. Restocked the Thor figures as well but still wave one however all the Odins were the gold so maybe that's a running change.

My walmart two mins away, just restocked today with the exact same wave, but the Vision was gone already. My brother gave me the hot tip that his local walmart restocked and thought it might be a good to see if mine did also. I was surprised to find that it was restocked. Four pegs full, but unfortunately the original three pegs were still there and have been there for ages.

I thought my walmart was a lost cause for getting new ones, but even now i'm more definite that there's going to be nothing new until august. To make it worse, even the two packs secret wars were restocked.

sold some college textbooks off and finally had some spare figure money for once what seems like forever. Swung by Wal Mart and saw the pegs filled with MU but nothing to my liking. Grabbed an Iron Man 2 comic series advanced armor and took a look at the Thor stuff. They had 2 gold odins so I grabbed one for myself and one to trade. I checked out the gigantic battles price tag and the lady scanned it for me but said they are still waiting to arrive. I also snagged two of the $1.00 off coupons from iron man 2 peg warmers and stuck them to my odin and advanced armor iron man to save a few bucks.

I recently got 2 thanos, 2 yellowjacket, 2 vision, 1 jean gray in two seperate orders. all mint, no bent cards or dented bubbles. Only issue was a marginal paint app on one of the yellowjackets. HTS has never sent me but one bent card, on a modern thor. I've ordered over 30 figs from them. I have always ordered at least three figs at a time, so they are always boxed. Maybe that makes the difference

got 2 boxes a couple of days ago. 8 figures in one, 4 in the other. I would say about 66% were "good"