3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Ahh! I already have a phasing vision and I already ordered the Warpath. There's still a small part of me that want to believe these are the regular versions but I just can't do it. Quick, someone else buy them then give me one if it's the regular!

Sunfire is back up too!

Edit: he's gone already. Warpath is still up.

props to Onyx on the Tarjay deal! thanks man! i grabbed 1 ea. Panther, Spidey, and Hand Ninja packs, $3.24 ea. i wouldn't take that "Punisher" pack if they were giving them out free. what a pile o' sh!t that pack is. Frank's expression looks like me an hour after eating at Chipotle, lol. i also grabbed a ROC Night Adder at TJ Maxx. :)

props to Onyx on the Tarjay deal! thanks man! i grabbed 1 ea. Panther, Spidey, and Hand Ninja packs, $3.24 ea. i wouldn't take that "Punisher" pack if they were giving them out free. what a pile o' sh!t that pack is. Frank's expression looks like me an hour after eating at Chipotle, lol. i also grabbed a ROC Night Adder at TJ Maxx. :)

lol,

the only sets I want are the frank and black hand sets...

I'm a customizer if the head sucks I'd just swap it out for another.

also wife just called from a local wal mart (same one I was at last week with no action) said they have 4 pegs full of MU figures including

black panthers

black widows

union jack

bullseye

vision variant

dark hawkeye

iron spiderman

iron patriot

Wolverine (the new head one)

so , I asked her to pick up a black panther and wolvie with the new head (only two of those that I didn't have).. great news to me.. have not seen a new figure on shelves in 2 months.

Just got back from a Target that restocked today. The 2 packs were priced @ 3.24, but the rang up regular price on the self-scanner..are they honoring the $3.24 price point? I didnt ask because I dont really need them.

They also restocked the single carded figures, even thought hey still had plenty of shelfwarmers. Noteable figures were 2x green hulk, 2x white boots Thing and 2x red hand ninja. Wondering what I missed from that case (?)

Just got back from a Target that restocked today. The 2 packs were priced @ 3.24, but the rang up regular price on the self-scanner..are they honoring the $3.24 price point? I didnt ask because I dont really need them.

They also restocked the single carded figures, even thought hey still had plenty of shelfwarmers. Noteable figures were 2x green hulk, 2x white boots Thing and 2x red hand ninja. Wondering what I missed from that case (?)

Target has the two packs for 3.24. Picked up another Wolvie pack as I needed another Wolvie to "declaw" and you can never have enough Hands I guess LOL.

That gives me an incentive to go check out my Target again. I've debated about the Wolverine two-pack for a while, as I want that version of him but figure the X-Men 6-pack will be more accurate.

Might have been the chance to pick up a Two pack Iron Man/Black Panther.

You can check out bigbadtoystore.com to reference the case the store got. I do it all the time for the same reason.

I remember i got my IM/BP two pack for 3.24 also a while back. I bought one pack there and went to the surrounding Targets to find the others...no luck. Only that one store had them discounted.

he jacked the price up to 30 bucks plus shipping.

hopefully they will hit the shelves again soon, if toycade got it that probably means inventory moved enough for them to resurface after being drowned in the waves of the Ironman pegwarmer hell.

I picked up a couple at peg price back around X-mas but traded them away to deserving boarders.

Still wish I kept a extra one for myself in Box.

Now they are sold out

he jacked the price up to 30 bucks plus shipping.
That's pretty odd, but I imagine that once they started selling he figured he could squeeze out a few more bucks. C'est la vie. I'm just glad I got in before the price increase.

hopefully they will hit the shelves again soon, if toycade got it that probably means inventory moved enough for them to resurface after being drowned in the waves of the Ironman pegwarmer hell.
I've never seen them in the wild, but managed to trade for the other three in that same wave. I'd be shocked if they suddenly showed up after almost six months of being initially released. Hasbro just isn't that coordinated to suddenly start shipping something so late.

I picked up a couple at peg price back around X-mas but traded them away to deserving boarders.
Good on you, mate. I really have to admire the comraderie that exists on these boards. Everyone looking out for everyone else is a nice change of pace from the rampant self-absorbed mania that I see on a daily basis in the retail world.

Some seller from HK has a bunch of new figures for sale. (gladiator, Apocalypse, First class 2 pack, Cap movie figs, ect) :cyclops: Beware very high prices

http://shop.ebay.com/runruntoys/m.html?_nk...p;_trksid=p3686

I'm really digging that Cyclops from the comic two-pack. Jean Grey? Eh. The headsculpt doesn't do much for me, but I think the body could make for a great custom Armor.

FINALLY found those stupid variants tonight. Decided to randomly go out after work 15 minutes before target was closing and there tehy were! all three. And I have sunfire, ronin, and green hulk coming from HTS. Then I got piledriver/hawkeye and spidey/thunderball coming in from the disneystore. AND A grey hulk from a forum member. I think this drought made me crazy for some figures