3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

totally picked up that Mandarin. Makes me wonder if these are starting to trickle out because that seller always has a steady stock and had to get these cases from somewhere...

Regardless, have ordered from them twice before, totally reputable.

looks like the pics are from inside a comic shop. must just have a retailer in asia and is ordering them by the case.

All these figures are available if you can bring yourself to pay for ten to twenty cases full of them.

Went to wondercon and had a pretty lucky day. I went by the Marvel booth and they were selling digital subscriptions with the x-force Archangel figure. There was a 20% off special, so I got a year subscription which was $47.90. What was the deal maker for me was that I actually got a sealed, mint exclusive archangel right on the spot! It's awesome. I plan to actually use the subscription as much as possible. The day was also complete by my girlfriend drawing a ticket for a wristband to get a Green Lantern poster signed by Ryan Reynolds, then giving the ticket to me. Saw the Green Lantern panel, scored the Brightest Day Flash and Batman exclusive figures, and tracked down a Ms Marvel modern MU fig (missed it way back). Not a big DC fan, way more into Avengers and X-Men, but I must say that the Lantern movie looks awesome. Anyway, if you are able to get to wondercon,check out the Archangel deal if it's worth $47.90 to you.

Went to wondercon and had a pretty lucky day. I went by the Marvel booth and they were selling digital subscriptions with the x-force Archangel figure. There was a 20% off special, so I got a year subscription which was $47.90. What was the deal maker for me was that I actually got a sealed, mint exclusive archangel right on the spot! It's awesome. I plan to actually use the subscription as much as possible. The day was also complete by my girlfriend drawing a ticket for a wristband to get a Green Lantern poster signed by Ryan Reynolds, then giving the ticket to me. Saw the Green Lantern panel, scored the Brightest Day Flash and Batman exclusive figures, and tracked down a Ms Marvel modern MU fig (missed it way back). Not a big DC fan, way more into Avengers and X-Men, but I must say that the Lantern movie looks awesome. Anyway, if you are able to get to wondercon,check out the Archangel deal if it's worth $47.90 to you.

Great haul sir... I'm jealous of that X-Force AA for $47.90 on the spot.

I curiously found a Dark Blue suit Human Torch and Black suit Spider Man out on a hunt last night. Since none of the revision cases include the aforementioned figures, I'm guessing someone brought them back to exchange. Also of note: the same store had over 10 Loki's and Odin's apiece.

Also grabbed a Phasing Vision for a couple bucks above retail from Ebay last night.

That's quite a murders row there my friend.

I'm just waiting on some figures to come in from the mail. Let's see I'm waiting on....

Sunfire, Ronin, Hulk, Grey Hulk, Captain Britain, Mystique, Skrull Soldier, Archangel, XFAA, Piledriver/Hawkeye, Dark Spiderman/Daken, Thunderball/Spidey, and a normal DD.

Can't wait till these all arrive!

as long as you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters in the end.

speaking of hauls, i'm stoked about my latest eBay score:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

i didn't have either of these, so they're a welcomed addition!

picked up death head angel and havoc variant today for 35.00..

I think that is a good deal right .. lol

My kids and I, it seems like many on this board, are near obsessed with getting an original The Vision.

When I stepped back to think about the prices it's going for these days, I had to wonder--why is The Vision so damned popular as an MU figure? He's dead in the comic MU, fer cryin' out loud!

He's become the Holy Grail!

Dead characters can still be quite popular. Add to the characters possible popularity that this figure, nay, this whole wave was hard to find at retail and you've got a grail figure. I think I paid $10 for him when I saw him at a local comic convention around the time the wave itself initially came out. I have never seen Vision at retail.

I'm in the camp that's hoping for a white/cream colored Vision in the future.

Add to the characters possible popularity that this figure, nay, this whole wave was hard to find at retail and you've got a grail figure. I think I paid $10 for him when I saw him at a local comic convention around the time the wave itself initially came out. I have never seen Vision at retail.

I honestly don't think I've ever had a problem finding another figure I *wanted* from that wave.

I think I once saw an original Vision in the wild but I can't trust my memory...I had a different eye in the beginning...