3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Haha, I bid 70.00 on that :)

Latest haul came in the mail today, original Vision and Ms Marvel. Both for $73 not bad, but happy as hell I finally found Vision.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

And I bid like 65 :p

Yeah I hated paying that much but got lucky it's in really good condition. We never had that wave in N.E Philly, actually it seems like there are a lot collectors or scalpers around here. Sometimes ebay is the only way to get some figs.

Went to target today and found the two packs everybody on here is talking about.. they were marked 12.99, I took them to the self scanner and they rang up 3.24..

Awesome.. they had 14 of them left.. I bought them all, Two sets for myself.. rest Ill give to my boy.. awesome find!

You could have left a set for some kid or another collector.

could have.. but I NEVER EVER find anything at retail.. my turn to take advantage of a deal.. and these have been on the shelf at this target for EVER.

I'm tired of paying scalpers 20.00 on ebay for figures I can NEVER find in a store.. if anybody here needs a set of these I will gladly trade ya / sell them for what I paid for them! I have a set of all 4 and an extra iron man / black panther and spider / green goblin

lemme know

could have.. but I NEVER EVER find anything at retail.. my turn to take advantage of a deal.. and these have been on the shelf at this target for EVER.

I'm tired of paying scalpers 20.00 on ebay for figures I can NEVER find in a store.. if anybody here needs a set of these I will gladly trade ya / sell them for what I paid for them! I have a set of all 4 and an extra iron man / black panther and spider / green goblin

lemme know

I'm not trying to judge you, but think of how many other people out there NEVER get a chance to find anything nice in store. Honestly trading/reselling @ store value sort of defeats the purpose once you consider the fact it will cost another $6 bucks to ship. Never the less I hope you do the right thing and help out your fellow guys in the community if you find no use for them yourself. All in all great haul sir. I hope you got some Wolvie and Hand Ninja two packs, I wouldn't be against you at all if you bought all of those because those black hand ninjas are a pain to army build.

Cool, I appreciate the concern. I have NEVER EVER found a decent figure in a store.. EVER.. I have 3 targerts, 2 toys r us, 2 meijers and 2 wal marts within 10 miles and the best figure I have ever found in a store was Constrictor.. Every other figure I have had to buy on line and pay jacked up prices for the figure and 6+ for shipping..

so forgive me, for the first time in over a year of collecting, I stumble across a chance to complete two sets (moc and loose) and have some extras for my SON who also collects..

Thanks for the concern.. at least I didn't buy them all for the sole purpose of putting them on ebay LOL

I just hit the jackpot. I'm glad I went grocery shopping today. Kroger's had mad MU's, Thor, and Spidey toys. Believe it or not, I picked up a Ms. Marvel variant. Best find ever. I never see variants at retail. I left behind Red Hulk, Multiple Man, Kitty Pryde, Toxic Blast Venom, Doc Ock, and Loki. I might go back for them. Who knew Kroger's was a hotspot?

They also had mad numbers of Star Wars and Transformers but I don't collect them. If I did I might not have had enough for food.

I just hit the jackpot. I'm glad I went grocery shopping today. Kroger's had mad MU's, Thor, and Spidey toys. Believe it or not, I picked up a Ms. Marvel variant. Best find ever. I never see variants at retail. I left behind Red Hulk, Multiple Man, Kitty Pryde, Toxic Blast Venom, Doc Ock, and Loki. I might go back for them. Who knew Kroger's was a hotspot?

They also had mad numbers of Star Wars and Transformers but I don't collect them. If I did I might not have had enough for food.

I see you need grey hulk and jugs, I can get those for you if you want.

I just worked out a Grey Hulk trade with another member and I'm tapped for cash for Juggy unless you want to work out a trade. I appreciate it though. I love how helpful this board is.

I see you need grey hulk and jugs, I can get those for you if you want.

Considering that this thread isn't location based, it's always felt like more of a bragging thread than actually informative or helpful as some site's sighting threads are.

Totally agree. I don't think people are trying to brag but we don't really have a location based system to all of this so it seems like people are just here to share what they got. I'm fine with that, I just wish we had some threads that were devoted to STATE BY STATE findings and hauls.

Considering that this thread isn't location based, it's always felt like more of a bragging thread than actually informative or helpful as some site's sighting threads are.

Totally agree. I don't think people are trying to brag but we don't really have a location based system to all of this so it seems like people are just here to share what they got. I'm fine with that, I just wish we had some threads that were devoted to STATE BY STATE findings and hauls.

I like the thread... definitely gives me a heads up as to when stuff starts hitting the shelves so I can increase my hunting.