3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Just got back from Target and they had two of the revision cases with Archangel, Sunfire, Negetive Zone Thing, etc. Pretty much everything was still their except an Archangel. I bought Archangel, Sunfire, and Thing but I'll go exchange him for Havok, an wait for the FF three pack.

I sware you've been the first person to see the Sunfire rev case. Its good to know they are finally sending those out.

Can i assume you are based out of Texas?

Just got back from Target and they had two of the revision cases with Archangel, Sunfire, Negetive Zone Thing, etc. Pretty much everything was still their except an Archangel. I bought Archangel, Sunfire, and Thing but I'll go exchange him for Havok, an wait for the FF three pack.

I sware you've been the first person to see the Sunfire rev case. Its good to know they are finally sending those out.

Can i assume you are based out of Texas?

Yezzz Sirrr

Haven't been on in a while got a few updates from here in Georgia. A few Wal-Marts are getting new stock of the revision cases, but only a few, only 3 in my area are getting new shipments most just have a few pegwarmers or none at all...not even empty pegs. Targets are getting infrequent revision cases, did pick up a few figs I hadnt nabbed yet :-) So far most Targets in my area have the Target exclusive 2-packs on clearance as well, picked up one of each :-) The Thor line doesn't seem to sell to well here, seems like i can always find all in stock at all outlets. Did manage to snag some goodies from HTS earier this week when they updated their inventory, actually got Sunfire, Thing, and an extra Archangel to have a carded version woohoo!!! BTW I dont take folks posting on here as bragging, it gives me hope and ideas as to where and when i can find the harder to find stuff thats all.

I just hit the jackpot. I'm glad I went grocery shopping today. Kroger's had mad MU's, Thor, and Spidey toys. Believe it or not, I picked up a Ms. Marvel variant. Best find ever. I never see variants at retail. I left behind Red Hulk, Multiple Man, Kitty Pryde, Toxic Blast Venom, Doc Ock, and Loki. I might go back for them. Who knew Kroger's was a hotspot?

I've bought several figures at my local Kroger Marketplace. I was fairly surprised myself, but tbh they have a pretty decent toy section in there. Like 4 aisles of stuff. Last time I went there (month or so ago) they had all of the WWH wave and all of the Dark Spidey/Daken greatest battle wave. Think I'll swing by there tomorrow and look for Ms. Marvel/Vision variant..

I went to one of my local Walmarts this weekend and sadly it looks like their not carrying MU anymore. They even went as far as taking down the Marvel sign and overloading the pegs with Iron Man (on sale) and a ridiculous amount of Thor.

Thankfully I have another Wally World which I went to this morning. I finally saw that infamous $24.95 Gigantic Battles sticker but no figures. I asked a guy if he knew when they would be out and he either didn't want to help or he simply had no clue. So I'll be checking it out every day this week. They had a surprisingly good selection otherwise. Black Widow, Multiple Man, Bucky, Iron Patriot, etc.

I just left target and they had the asst. with

grey hulk

red hulk

moon knight

1st app. cap

skrull

iron spiderman

wrecker

modern thor

wolverine with fixed face

Iron patriot reg version

can't thing of the last two

they also put out more secret wars comic packs and had cap/ klaw in the mix.

The assort we been getting lately is (many cases)

Capt

Hulk x 2 (varies in color)

Iron Patriot

Black Widow

Vision variant

Thanos

Skrull

Yellow Jacket

Hawkeye

Thor

Iron Spidey

boring...heh

Right now our pegs are getting warmed by Winter Soldier, Multiple Man, Black Widow and Wolverine so we have not gotten any in the past 2 weeks.

so the local discount place I usually find the Hard to finds at a slight mark up ordered like

10-20 cases of that new Iron-man wave,

in addition to the 8 or so pegs dedicated to unsold stock, this probably means I'm screwed out of new Marvel universe or any of the Venoms I wanted for the moment.

Seriously,

If you Have Iron-man drowning the Pegs why Buy so many cases?

Looks bad for getting the rares for me now.

lol,

I wish him luck dumping those figures at 10 bucks a pop when bigger chains struggle to get rid of Iron-man AT clearance, If he does then maybe the new Marvel Universe or even the older Revision cases now for the kids that never seem to go outside my neighborhood can get them.