3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Looks like I'm not the only one who got my X-force Archangel today :-) also got My HTS order in today too!! Since i was having such a good day by getting hard to find figures I ran to Target close to the Mall of Georgia and another great haul ! Foung 4 pegs full of a fresh new revision case, snagged Mystique, skrull soldier(english version already have skrullese)Punisher, Green Hulk, and a dark suit Human Torch!!

Passed on Jean Grey, Black Ronin, Archangel and others. The only guy I didn't see was Vision but already have an Loose figure and a carded one so I'm good :-) HMMM was gonna put a few pics up but cant seem to be able too for some reason :-( any help??

im looking for

deathmask archangel

iron patriot norman head

the havok variant

the target 2pk wolverine

loose daredevil light

loose spiderwoman (sw)

i have a few things for trade all these are MOC

2 black panther target packs

punisher target pack

spiderman green goblin target pack

thanos

archangel

doc samson

iron man (be)

carnage

maybe we can work something out just pm me thanks guys

i will be getting an extra DD light, loose, w/out nunchuks, in the mail soon. actually the MU lot that you PM'd me about with XF Warpath comes with DD v1.

as soon as it arrives, i'll hit you up - that is unless u have to have him complete. if that's the case, sorry... but if u want the fig, we can work something out.

im looking for

deathmask archangel

iron patriot norman head

the havok variant

the target 2pk wolverine

loose daredevil light

loose spiderwoman (sw)

i have a few things for trade all these are MOC

2 black panther target packs

punisher target pack

spiderman green goblin target pack

thanos

archangel

doc samson

iron man (be)

carnage

maybe we can work something out just pm me thanks guys

fresh from BBTS, my comic Whiplash & cyborg War Machine arrived today. Haven't opened them yet but I'll post pics once Ult Iron Man & Mandarin arrive later this week. Oh and managed a neg zone Thing thanks to TxHiro. Very, very nice fig and I think i like it better than the original color version

Always appreciate the props bro.

Yeah, these figures popped up a couple of weeks ago.

Here are everyone else's comments

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2060594

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2060625

oh yeah i know , but these are for sale . was just letting people know that they could buy a loki right now for $ 6.11 and wolvie for $ 5.35.

Just ordered a Vision from TRU.com:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3958356

Probably phasing variant, but I can always hope! The picture listed is of regular Vision. They have Sunfire, too, if anyone's interested.

They also have Jean Grey:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?p...c=prodCrossSell

the site is so crappy it seems you wouldn't know that unless you looked for a specific figure, the figures don't show up when doing the Usual "Marvel Universe Figure" search,

I

I hate poor website design from big companies, it's lazy and inexcusable.

anyway, sorry had to rant.

also it seems, they have "Moonknight and Black Panther" but I only found these because of the little recently looked at photos on the bottom of the page.

the site is so crappy it seems you wouldn't know that unless you looked for a specific figure, the figures don't show up when doing the Usual "Marvel Universe Figure" search,

I

I hate poor website design from big companies, it's lazy and inexcusable.

anyway, sorry had to rant.

also it seems, they have "Moonknight and Black Panther" but I only found these because of the little recently looked at photos on the bottom of the page.

Yeah, I've noticed that about searching their website, too. It really is quite ridiculous.

Sweet just snagged a Sunfire on TRU.com. He's still up.

lol,

I had to go through google to get it to pop up on the website,

how awful is that for a search engine?

I type it in on the website and it keeps saying "Did you mean spitfire"

and the Marvel universe search only produces the usual suspects of pegwarmers and random crap.

they need to fire there website designer and fix this.