3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got my HTS shipment and...sigh...variant Warpath. At any rate I already have one so if anyone still needs him let me know!

Also, after my first order showed up smashed I requested that this one was sent in a box. And sure enough each piece, 6 figures shipped in 3 different boxes, all showed up in perfect condition.

Stockapalooza at the local wallyworld...unfortunately all revision stuff in Thor,MU and comic packs.Nothing really I could use though I did pick up a variant Warpath and another Multiple Man{might as well army build during the drought} However if anyone is interested in Jean Grey,black Ronin,Sunfire, or reg. Archangel ck out my wants list and we can see about a trade.

Sweet just snagged a Sunfire on TRU.com. He's still up.

lol,

I had to go through google to get it to pop up on the website,

how awful is that for a search engine?

I type it in on the website and it keeps saying "Did you mean spitfire"

and the Marvel universe search only produces the usual suspects of pegwarmers and random crap.

they need to fire there website designer and fix this.

Must be working today...just ordered Sunfire and Jean Grey off of TRU website. (Vision out of stock though.)

picked up black ronin variant, and the thing with white boots variant today.saw a reg archangel and a sunfire on the pegs but left them for someone else that might needed them

I picked up the black Ronin today too. Now I'm wondeing if I should return the grey one. The black definitely looks better. Do I really need 2 Ronins? Thoughts?

picked up black ronin variant, and the thing with white boots variant today.saw a reg archangel and a sunfire on the pegs but left them for someone else that might needed them

I picked up the black Ronin today too. Now I'm wondeing if I should return the grey one. The black definitely looks better. Do I really need 2 Ronins? Thoughts?

Return the grey one.

Just went to wallyworld and saw some MU pegged $ $3.50 (obviously was in the wrong place). but managed to get 3 red hand ninjas out of it. They were busy and I know they would not check price, but either way they had two cases of mu on 2 pegs that says $3.50 kind of hard to deny the customer on a price adjustment.

Just went to wallyworld and saw some MU pegged $ $3.50 (obviously was in the wrong place). but managed to get 3 red hand ninjas out of it. They were busy and I know they would not check price, but either way they had two cases of mu on 2 pegs that says $3.50 kind of hard to deny the customer on a price adjustment.

What? Did the tag say marvel or are you saving that marvel figures were on a peg for some other product that was $3.24?

What? Did the tag say marvel or are you saving that marvel figures were on a peg for some other product that was $3.24?

MU was on an Ironman peg that was marked $3.50, only problem was that they had two cases of the product on there. So it's kind of hard to say "oh it was just in the wrong place". They just had to take the loss and move it to the right spot.

i need to fall ass backwards into a deal like that! i cant justify payin full retail on a absolute POS ninja, and joes don't cut it- not MU. BUT... i need a army of Hand ninjas regardless. :/

Dude at first I had negative zone thing and hulk, then I was like... ehhhh I don't really need these. I saw the hand ninjas and was like might as well get a head start on army building these. I knew it was a 50/50 shot that they would actually mark it down and low and behold they did.

Did you order the case or the set? And when did you order it?

I had the case on preorder for about a month, but saw this weekend that the set of 4 was in stock, so I preordered that and it was sold out when I check an hour later.

Got my Iron Man comic series Mandarin wave from BBTS. I was surprised at how cool the Ultimate Iron Man figure is!