3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Yesterday was my birthday, so I figured I'd check out some stores and see what they had. I went to Wal-Mart, and they had an Archangel! I had almost given up hope of ever finding one at retail, so that was awesome. After that, I decided to check out Target. I was hoping to score some of the $3.24 two packs. I found one Hand Ninja/Wolverine, and to my surprise, a Spider-Man Carnage! He was another one I never figured I'd see.

Just went to wallyworld and saw some MU pegged $ $3.50 (obviously was in the wrong place). but managed to get 3 red hand ninjas out of it. They were busy and I know they would not check price, but either way they had two cases of mu on 2 pegs that says $3.50 kind of hard to deny the customer on a price adjustment.

My Wal Mart has Infinite heroes at 3.50 and they are directly under the MU figures...I'm thinking that is where the mix-up and the great deal originated from...since most Wally's are standardized for teh most part.

Swung by my local Target and they had restocked with a revision case. There was a Wrecker I almost picked up, but the paint on his teeth was awful. It looked more like he had bleeding gums.

So instead, I picked up a Grey Hulk. Still don't like the head sculpt on it, but it's ok for a grey hulk.

I can't believe I missed out on Scorpion and Lizard. Ugh. I'm trying to find the new Venom anyway, so I guess they'll show up after that....

Can anyone pick up the black hand ninja figures. Anyone.... I need 2 and I'm willing to pay cost plus shipping and a few extra dollars. I keep hearing people are picking these up for $3.50. Please help.

I should've grabbed all the sets I saw. I only grabbed a Spiderman/Goblin set for myself. I saw every set except the Wolverine one. But unfortunately, Targets have bumped the price back up to 12.99 around me.

YES. So happy I decided to stop at Target before work today as they had a giant restock of figures, each peg was filled and some had to be put on the shelf below. That would be where I saw the lovely Daredevil variant, after all this time, staring at me. It spoke to me, whispered if you will, "Take me home, Jeffrey."

I did.

I did.

Also, I got Warpath. Sweet.

post-19682-1302241966_thumb.jpg

Swung by my local Target and they had restocked with a revision case. There was a Wrecker I almost picked up, but the paint on his teeth was awful. It looked more like he had bleeding gums.

He usually did when the Avengers were done with him.

Don't sweat Scorpion and Lizard. They'll show up. I'm noticing just now that Rhino and Carnage are starting to show up in my Walmarts on a regular basis. Sometimes it takes months.

For the people that have been collecting figures for a long time, have you found that figures pop up on the west coast sooner? I'm just curious if stores get an actual nation wide release date or if they just put them out as soon as the get them.

I'm mostly concerned about the GB packs. I'd rather wait for a Californian to break the news than driving 20 min out of my way every morning hoping Walmart will have them.

For the people that have been collecting figures for a long time, have you found that figures pop up on the west coast sooner? I'm just curious if stores get an actual nation wide release date or if they just put them out as soon as the get them.

I'm mostly concerned about the GB packs. I'd rather wait for a Californian to break the news than driving 20 min out of my way every morning hoping Walmart will have them.

Honestly dude I would just check every 2-3 days for Gigantic Battles, because most Wal-Marts that do get it will get 6-8 and at $24.99 a piece it's not likely that they will sell out as fast as say the HTF figures in a revision case.

I ordered just the set...I think on Feb 2nd! I was surprised that I actuallly got them!

Did you order the case or the set? And when did you order it?

I had the case on preorder for about a month, but saw this weekend that the set of 4 was in stock, so I preordered that and it was sold out when I check an hour later.

Got my Iron Man comic series Mandarin wave from BBTS. I was surprised at how cool the Ultimate Iron Man figure is!

Anyone who has modern War Machine...does he hold both guns on his shoulders at the same time? I think mine was missing a piece because I only have an attachment for one. Anyway, no big deal...just wondering.

My Modern Warmachine does have tracks on either shoulder for each of the "weapons" to slide up and down on inidivdually or together whichever you want.

thanks man...I guess mine is missing a piece.

Anyone who has modern War Machine...does he hold both guns on his shoulders at the same time? I think mine was missing a piece because I only have an attachment for one. Anyway, no big deal...just wondering.

My Modern Warmachine does have tracks on either shoulder for each of the "weapons" to slide up and down on inidivdually or together whichever you want.

Question on TRU orders...received shipping confirmation, has me worried...my order confirmation says this:

Item #: 7079976

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Jean Grey

Item #: 7080013

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Marvel's Sunfire

but shipping confirmation says this:

Item: 7079976

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Jean Grey

Item: 7080013

Description: MARVEL UNIVERSE FIGURE

Fingers crossed I guess...but I can just see a random fig being thrown in there...likely not going to be one I need if I had to guess...

they do seem to hit the west coast earlier. However, I only got the gigantic battles last time because I saw people on this site were hitting, called a local wally, and went up at midnight and the guy pulled them from the back. I bought 2 of each, then took two back b/c I decided I wasn't going to open them, just leave them in the box. I NEVER saw them in the wild, ever. The Wally exclusives are sketchy at best. So pay attention, and don't be afraid to talk to the employees....