3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Question on TRU orders...received shipping confirmation, has me worried...my order confirmation says this:

Item #: 7079976

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Jean Grey

Item #: 7080013

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Marvel's Sunfire

but shipping confirmation says this:

Item: 7079976

Description: Marvel Universe Action Figure - Jean Grey

Item: 7080013

Description: MARVEL UNIVERSE FIGURE

Fingers crossed I guess...but I can just see a random fig being thrown in there...likely not going to be one I need if I had to guess...

If it had a different item # I'd be worried, but it doesn't.

Alrighty then here's my last 8 days haul. Waited until I got in today's package before loading them all up. one order came from BBTS, the other from HTS and the newest Iron Man figures, along w/ Mandarin & Ult Armor came from an eBay seller. The Stark Armor & Munitions War Machine I forgot to capture while still in package so...sorry about that. I'll probably wait til the kids are asleep later and open up these guys. Enjoy!!

IMAG04171.jpg

This bad boy came from fellow board member Orimarrko. Holding it down for all of us here in the Cen Tex. Thanks bro!

IMAG04211.jpg

Got these lovely gems from another local collector w/ at work delivery to boot. Thank you TxHiro!

Needed that extra AA and had initially passed on NZ Thing but IMO, he's way more awesome than the standard colored version.

Got these two beauties along w/ the Iron Man Legends series 2 from BBTS:

IMAG04371.jpg

IMAG04581.jpg

These came from Hasbro Toy Shop along w/ Hulkbuster Iron Man (6 inch) and the repainted super poseable McFarlane spidey which I HIGHLY advise you pick up

same seller:

IMAG04851.jpg

He had the remaining 4 from this series at like $5 or less but I figure i'll leave something to find in the wild as they won't be difficult to come by.

IMAG04971.jpg

Got these last week. Forgot to take MOC pics. This War Machine is SUPERB. The paint job is just sick sick SICK!!

And for giggles, here is my desk at work, lol

IMAG0480.jpg

the new Concept Iron Man figures are all repaints but they honestly were not lazy w/ these guys. Paint jobs are all excellent and the extra accessories make them easy enough to stand by the originals and not just realize on the spot that they are simply repaints. I still have yet to get a few of them but these above 7 are all very, very awesome. The shimmery paint job on the Hammer Drone is ridiculous. PICK THESE UP!!

the new Concept Iron Man figures are all repaints but they honestly were not lazy w/ these guys. Paint jobs are all excellent and the extra accessories make them easy enough to stand by the originals and not just realize on the spot that they are simply repaints. I still have yet to get a few of them but these above 7 are all very, very awesome. The shimmery paint job on the Hammer Drone is ridiculous. PICK THESE UP!!

Nice haul bro. That Stark racing, and War Machine is sick. Can't wait till we get bonus this month, I got #$@# to catch up on.

I found a Bullseye today and a dark Daredevil at Target.

So, what is that thing that comes in Bulleye’s right hand? Stick of dynamite? A baton? Throwing knife? Giant toothpick?

I have ZERO luck with the women of Marvel Universe. I cannot find a new Ms. Marvel variant and never saw a classic Ms. Marvel in the wild. One day.

got 3 Warpath Variants for trade

hit me up

Thanos X2

Warpath X2

Archangel X2

Hey, before you start selling figs, why don't you refund me or make good on the trade you scammed me on months ago.

Remember reading about this months ago. Still hasn't made it right Nickster? That sucks. You should just make sure you faithfully update a thread in the trader feedback section so anyone thinking of trading with this guy has ample warning. Put his name in the subject too, so it's evident who the feedback is for. Sorry to hear he never made it right. Hope it didn't kill you for trading. I recently did my first trade with a newer member on these boards (eradicatorRage), and thankfully it went perfectly. Good luck with your future trades!

Just picked up the Frost Giant/ Loki Gigantic Battles pack, which is weird because we usually get everything last here in NEPA.

Wanna add an interesting note: the box has the HAMMER art and Norman Osborn on the back. I'm wondering if these were supposed to be out much sooner, but got delayed for the Thor movie?

Where's NEPA???

Just picked up the Frost Giant/ Loki Gigantic Battles pack, which is weird because we usually get everything last here in NEPA.

Wanna add an interesting note: the box has the HAMMER art and Norman Osborn on the back. I'm wondering if these were supposed to be out much sooner, but got delayed for the Thor movie?

Where's NEPA???

I'm thinkin North East PA?

Where's NEPA???

thats what I was thinkin too, but that would so out of the ordinary. Seems like these things show up in cali first, then trickle out.

Where's NEPA???

thats what I was thinkin too, but that would so out of the ordinary. Seems like these things show up in cali first, then trickle out.

Yes, Northeast Pennsylvania. More specifically, the Scranton area.

It definitely IS out of the ordinary. I went out looking for the Green lantern stuff, and stumbled upon these. Wish I would have stumbled into the first sighting of the movie Cap stuf, but still, I'm not complaining haha.

Where's NEPA???

It definitely IS out of the ordinary. I went out looking for the Green lantern stuff, and stumbled upon these. Wish I would have stumbled into the first sighting of the movie Cap stuf, but still, I'm not complaining haha.

Did they have any more in stock or the Bill Foster/Thor pack?

Where's NEPA???

It would make more sense for it to come from Pennsylvania first since that's where HASBRO's distribution is located. I don't know where all this "stuff hits the west coast first" came from. On the black market yes, but in retail no. Retail have their shipments sent to the from Hasbro distribution, just like when we order from HTS, so a guy in NEPA would get his package a lot faster than a guy in Cali would.