3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

my girlfriend snagged me a Frosty/ Loki pack this am. She's like " i grabbed the the one with the best paint apps of the three." thats a good girl. :cool:

Marry her now. The chances of you finding another girl that is willing to go to that length for your hobby is about 0.005%. Trust me.

My GF used to buy my comics every other week and mail them to me while I was on an internship. 2 years later I put a ring on her finger.

On topic: when does everyone expect the next wave to hit? What have been the trends in the past?

my girlfriend snagged me a Frosty/ Loki pack this am. She's like " i grabbed the the one with the best paint apps of the three." thats a good girl. :cool:

Marry her now. The chances of you finding another girl that is willing to go to that length for your hobby is about 0.005%. Trust me.

My GF used to buy my comics every other week and mail them to me while I was on an internship. 2 years later I put a ring on her finger.

On topic: when does everyone expect the next wave to hit? What have been the trends in the past?

thats awesome my girl got me the x-force archangel , sdcc galactus , and like 50% of the rest of the universe . on valentines day she got me silver surfer years back when the line first started . needless to say were getting married june 25th this year.

I live in the Bay Area/CA. Went to the Walmart on McCarthy off 880 looking for the giant battle packs, no luck. Went to customer service with the item # and they said they don't have any on order. They didn't have a display tag either on the shelf. But, they did say that the Walmart in San Jose(on monterey road) would carry them. So I called that Walmart and luckily the lady who helped me actually looked and found one of each pack. She even put them on hold as I drove over there. I walked in and went to the photo counter where she was holding them and indeed they were waiting! Awesome score. They were the last ones, but she also mentioned that they had two more boxes on order. If you are around San Jose, CA then I would check that Walmart. They got them and will have more soon. I drove from Santa Cruz and it was worth it.

I plan to open both and display them, but I would be willing to trading the clone/robot Thor for a Havok variant (loose or carded). If anyone is interested let me know.

Where you find that stretch strike venom?

i live in cali and in monteclair there is a store called new age comics those figs were 8 plus tax so i was like 26 bucks or something they still had a couple

I went down there earlier today. Nice little shop they have setup. Missed Lizard and SS Venom but they did have a Scorpion left. One of the employee's is an MU collector himself and told me he is expecting the Cable wave in the next week.

i live in cali and in monteclair there is a store called new age comics those figs were 8 plus tax so i was like 26 bucks or something they still had a couple

I went down there earlier today. Nice little shop they have setup. Missed Lizard and SS Venom but they did have a Scorpion left. One of the employee's is an MU collector himself and told me he is expecting the Cable wave in the next week.

Finally!

nevermind,i read the post wrong

Has anyone seen Blade in the revision cases?

He is not in the revision case....only figure that is missing.

Also

Electro

Iron Fist

Guardian

Those 4 are the only unique (as in not in any form) characters that I'm missing. I'm hoping they come in future revision cases.

I actually had two guardians pegwarming here for the longest time at a walmart that stopped carrying MU, and one at a target. I waited till they were like 4 or 5 bucks a piece, and I bought one for my collection and popped it open, and got the other one for a custom Legend is doing for me. The last one I think my buddy got. I didn't know he was rare or anything

Also

Electro

Iron Fist

Guardian

Those 4 are the only unique (as in not in any form) characters that I'm missing. I'm hoping they come in future revision cases.

I actually had two guardians pegwarming here for the longest time at a walmart that stopped carrying MU, and one at a target. I waited till they were like 4 or 5 bucks a piece, and I bought one for my collection and popped it open, and got the other one for a custom Legend is doing for me. The last one I think my buddy got. I didn't know he was rare or anything

That lonely Daredevil I picked up for you has an equally lonely Guardian counterpart at another K-Mart.

Also

Electro

Iron Fist

Guardian

That lonely Daredevil I picked up for you has an equally lonely Guardian counterpart at another K-Mart.

Haha well that lonely daredevil has a nice home now! :D

Dang! Knew I shoulda hit the local Walmart late last night!... I stopped in this evening and got their last Bill/Clor... No Loki/Giants in sight...

Strangely, they're the only Walmart out of 5 or 6 I've been to in the Northern Dallas-Fort Worth area that still hasn't restocked single figs with the revision cases. Still the same 2 Wreckers that've been there since summer along with the sloppy-paint Bucky & torn-card Namor that've been there for about a year...

I guess it's my own personal Murphy's Law of MU Figure Collecting: "Given multiple locations, the closest store will never have what you're looking for." :tongue:

DUDE!!! fresh off the pallet i guess good things come to those who wait. i couldnt believe the guy said yeah go ahead and take em

If you found those at Walmart on Mountain, im gonna pissed. I went there yesterday and they told me even though there system shows 4 sets, they are not at the store....

nope was the one in sanbernardino. you live near mountain ave? well check out a spot called new age comics they have stretch strike venom, lizard and scorpion for retail you can call and they will check for you that way you no if they have em or not