3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I had a good haul today. Checked WM at 7:00am and they had gotten a box of GB's and also singles so I was able to get Frosty, Foster, a Barton variant and a regular Warren.

Plus my wife gave birth to our second at 3:26am! So that's better news.

(the WM was on the way home to get car seat and change of clothes ;))

Nice...

I had a good haul today. Checked WM at 7:00am and they had gotten a box of GB's and also singles so I was able to get Frosty, Foster, a Barton variant and a regular Warren.

congrats on your newest mini raise him/her in the geeky ways of collecting

Got my Sunfire and Jean Grey from TRU in the mail yesterday. Figs looks good, but cards are mangled...good thing I could care less about the cards! They were both shipped together in a bubble mailer, not a box. Plus, the Sunfire card looked torn up and taped together already. Oh well, have the figures, the figs are fine.

Since it took almost two weeks to get them, I actually picked up another Sunfire in the meantime, so that one is now up for trade.

Congrats man!

hey all! new poster here! love the site so much i finally joined!

anyways, I walked into my local TRU thismorning and snagged the entire apocalypse wave, plus and extra pocalypse, and left the extra gladiator and wolvie for the next lucky soul to walk in :)

on the downside, the case had a sticker for 8.49 on the box, meaning the corporates know how popular this wave is going to be and want to cash in on it! i made them price the figures down to the 7.99 however since that's what the pegs still said.

post-32461-1303250357_thumb.jpg

post-32461-1303250569_thumb.jpg

SO! they are here! they should be hitting stores near you soon, so enough of that "we'll have to wait til summer" BS i've been reading!

anyways, I walked into my local TRU thismorning and snagged the entire apocalypse wave, plus and extra pocalypse, and left the extra gladiator and wolvie for the next lucky soul to walk in :)

on the downside, the case had a sticker for 8.49 on the box, meaning the corporates know how popular this wave is going to be and want to cash in on it! i made them price the figures down to the 7.99 however since that's what the pegs still said.

SO! they are here! they should be hitting stores near you soon, so enough of that "we'll have to wait til summer" BS i've been reading!

YES!!!!! It's time to start hunting again!!!

Which coast do you live in west or east? Not sure if im correct but it seems to me when I see things hit on the west coast I start seeing them a week or two later here in the east.

Stopped by walmart today looking for the GB packs. To my surprise there was one sitting there and it was the frost giant set. One problem..........some #$### opened up the pack, took Loki and all the accessories for the Giant, and left the package back on the rack. You know, scalping is one thing. But when someone steals something it makes me so pissed off its not funny. I gave the fig to a worker there and he told me they had more on order. Im screwed, I cannot even get these here because the ONE walmart that carries them has a thief frequenting it. If I ever catch the douchebag that did this, Ill beat the living #$@# out of him. K, done ranting.

Stopped by walmart today looking for the GB packs. To my surprise there was one sitting there and it was the frost giant set. One problem..........some #$### opened up the pack, took Loki and all the accessories for the Giant, and left the package back on the rack. You know, scalping is one thing. But when someone steals something it makes me so pissed off its not funny. I gave the fig to a worker there and he told me they had more on order. Im screwed, I cannot even get these here because the ONE walmart that carries them has a thief frequenting it. If I ever catch the douchebag that did this, Ill beat the living #$@# out of him. K, done ranting.

that blows man. seen a pic of goliath with the clone thor figure cut out of it too.

but yeah, my walmart is notorious for swaps. i've seen the most random blast from the past power of the force figures swapped in MU comic packs and single carded star wars figures. one day i just made a small pile on the shelf of all the swapped figures hoping someone realizes something's a little amiss. bastards.

ugh, yeah my TRU raised their prices to 8.49 but no new figures. asked a guy to scan one in to see if there's more in the back but we both weren't sure if it was wave based. it'll be 9.27 after tax at TRU and target's starting to hit 9.19 which'll push it to 10.09 per figure. i'm thinking now that a box will better suit me since even after shipping, a box with 12 figures comes to 9.50 each and i'll have extra figures to give to my buddies.

Hey guys...another new poster here. So thankful for this website. It saves me so much gas money by not just blindly going to every WM/Target/TRU in town (which I still regularly do).

So pumped about the new wave, but I'm actually probably going to pass on everything except for Apoc and Cable...although when I see an original Wolverine in stores I probably won't be able to pass up. I already have few Cykes from all the other packs he's in and I really don't find a point to Gladiator without other characters like Lilandra or Deathbird. I'm trying to collect for my 2 year old and 6 month old, trying not to open them until they're old enough to play with them (and hopefully appreciate them).

BTW...anyone get lucky with the comic 2 packs (wolv/samurai or deadpool/task)? I haven't heard much from anyone getting lucky since that one guy who created the thread...